[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Zoolander 2 gon b gud?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: ayyy_lmao.png (756 KB, 897x533) Image search: [Google]
ayyy_lmao.png
756 KB, 897x533
>>
>>63245722

same writers as Tropic Thunder, kind of hyped, hoping Les Grosman shows up
>>
>>63245722
>DUDE SEQUELS LMAO
>>
>>63245746
>>63245745
I haven't watch first movie, is it ok?
>>
my anus tingles with anticipation
>>
>>63245722
>ben stiller
>ever good
>>
>>63245722
they ruined the cameos by revealing them in the trailer. still psyched to see it though.
>>
I'm so glad Kyle Mooney is getting work.
>>
>>63245722
if it doesn't pull an anchorman and recycle old jokes then it should be fine
>>
>SJWs already hate it
yes
>>
>>63245722
Real question: Is Benedict Chambergas' career over?
>>
>sequel 10 years later
>>
>>63247552
Aren't you a little idiot. What does this have to do with the quality of the film?
>>
>>63247642
The first one didn't do that well because it came out like a week after 9/11
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 613x533
>spoil the mugatu reveal and joke in the trailer
Don't need to see the movie. They've already showed everything in the trailer
>>
>>63247730
Hi Tumblr.
>>
>>63247780
People that give a shit about SJWs are just as pathetic as them.

>MUH INTERNET ENEMIES
Kill yourself /v/edditor
>>
>>63245764
Yes
>>
>>63245722
First movie this year that got me hyped.
>>
It looks like transphobic bullshit, that's all I know.
>>
>>63247772
Man I hate trailers for that reason, there's no point seeing the movie anymore
>>
>>63245745
>hoping Les Grosman shows up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dROwEc4VyJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr9_GfeoCjk
>>
It may be the only movie with Cucumbersnatch I'm interested in watching.
>>
>>63247929
watch War Horse bruh
>>
>>63245764
yeah it's the origin of several memes

and it's got jews
>>
It's been a long time since I've looked forward to a comedy movie, and I can't believe it's a fucking sequel.

Oh wel..
>>
>>63247803
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>63248322
>Has no argument
>Posts reddit meme pasta
Tell me why should i give a fuck about SJWs and social issues?
>>
>>63246754
There is a new joke in there somewhere but that snloser isn't worth it.

Goym.jpg
>>
>>63248397
Shhh..... Nothing personnel... kid
>>
i hope it wont be dumb and dumber to. i really do.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.