[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the greatest actor of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Is he the greatest actor of all time?
>>
I am the sun
I am the air
>>
>>63244520

He's done what, 5 films?

By that logic, the greatest actor is the one who has given the single greatest performance of all time.

It ain't him.
>>
>>63244532
Those aren't the correct lyrics, mister
>>
>>63244520
>zero charisma
nope
>>
>>63244532
Biopic
When
>>
>>63245473
Bill The Butcher is as good as anything
>>
>>63244520
Yes
>>
>>63245512
>zero charisma

Never seen one of his movies, eh?
>>
>>63245504
I am the summoner
>>
Too bad he wasted some of his apparently limited quantity of acting juice on a fucking Abe Lincoln biopic. How long will we have to wait to see him in something good again?
>>
I don't like him in anything. I'll watch TWBB, but I don't like him in it. Not sure what exactly it is, but he's just.. too big or something.
>>
>>63245565
He was good in Dune but thats it.
>>
Him and Nolan should collaborate. Literally Reddit: the director and Reddit: the actor
>>
>>63245623
it's because you're threatened by him. he's an intimidating real man's man in the movie. there's a rumor that the original actor for eli quit because he was so scared. basically, you're a little bitch who can't admire a real man on screen. i bet you have daddy issues. sorry but it's an 11/10 performance
>>
I want to protect that smile desu
>>
File: tom-hanks-oscar[1].jpg (38 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
tom-hanks-oscar[1].jpg
38 KB, 300x400
>>63244520
No
>>
>>63245680

Sounds like you're pretty obsessed with reddit. Perhaps you should go back there.
>>
>>63245688
>real man
>emotionally repressed cynical degenerate
>>
>>63244520
i love billybob too
>>
>>63244520
What's he been up to lately? Any movie coming out next year?
>>
>>63245711
exactly
>>
>>63244520
What does the king of /tv/ think about him?
>>
>>63245700
>oscarbabby
shit taste senpai
>>
i heard from my cousins panty dealer that her frequently flies into Tangier seeking young boys that he forces to under some sick surgery hes devised trying to turn them into his idea of the perfect feminine being, one completely devoid of its humanity. He claims it's all some "meta performance piece" but all his handlers know hes really just fulfilling some obscene fetish spawned from years of childhood neglect.
>>
>>63245840
>doesn't rate Tom Hanks
pleb. Should have won another oscar for that boat film
>>
>>63244520
I heard he's very popular on r/movies
>>
>>63245942
>Redditors literally can't stop talking about reddit
>>
>>63245958
I never went to reddit kiddo. I just know about it thanks to the screencaps you posted here earlier
>>
>>63246088
>kiddo

Hey reddit!
>>
>>63245607
not for some time. he claims he hit a peak with that role
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.