[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That's right Jay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1376361726525.png (313 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
1376361726525.png
313 KB, 701x394
Do you think Mike reads /tv/? Specifically the Trek shitposts?

Do you think Mike [spoilers]writes the Trek shitposts[/spoilers]
>>
>>63243321
just ask them yourself?

you're the one who gets paid by them to shill her.
>>
>>63243321

Just finished watching this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR-Dry8Qb4A

Seems like neither of them wanted to be there, with Mike barely saying anything and Jay doing most of the responding.
>>
File: jayb.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
jayb.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
>>63243378
Mike clearly wanted to tear Landis a new asshole, but he had to be the cordial host. I'm sure Jay was cringing too, but he's too nice to people, especially to Mike who needs to be taken down a notch from time to time.
>>
>>63243426

I'm surprised Mike wasn't more outspoken, I didn't think he would have cared that much about cordiality.
>>
>>63243481
I think he knew anything he said couldn't be as damning as justing letting Landis dig his own grave for twenty minutes.
>>
>>63243481
He seems detached to me.
>>
>>63243481
He seemed more drunk than usual.
>>
>>63243512

Found this on ribbit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RedLetterMedia/comments/3u5sjd/a_conversation_with_max_landis/cxcgctc
>>
>>63243481
I dont think Mike considers himself an interviewer. His strength is in video editting / comedy / analysis of things hes passionate about.

Using persuasive discussion techniques to elicit interesting repsonses from a subject isn't something I've ever seen him do...
>>
>>63243378
Mike seemed really uncomfortable when Landis told them what a RLM fanboy he was.
>>
>>63243636

That's true, also wonder if Mike met his match in terms of finding someone who is more dominant in a conversation.
>>
>>63243679
People with self confidence issues find it hard to accept compliments because it goes against how they see themselves and they interpret it as mocking them

>tfw you know from experience and googled it recently after getting complimented and disliking it
>>
>>63243481
You don't shit on a celebrity with connections sitting right next to you as he's claiming to be your fan.
>>
>>63243630

Max seems like an alright dude, considering the circumstances of his upbringing
>>
>>63243691

The only reason Landis dominated the conversation was because RLM was too afraid to mock him or tell him to shut the fuck up.

The man's father got away with manslaughter, dude. He's got connections.
>>
>>63243378
The last HitB looked like they had no real desire or passion to talk about the movies they were talking about either especially the Landis movie review was basically 15 minutes "mehh we didn't really care about this I guess?"
>>
>>63243378
>>63243426
>>63243481
It's like this in every Landis video actually. He just dominates the conversation because he's loud, abrasive, hyper and doesn't stop for a second to breath. It makes people uncomfortable to the point when there is an opening they don't want to say anything for fear it'll trigger another long winded tangent.
>>
These guys are even funnier than real reviewers. Anyone else upvote their videos every time they make a new one?
>>
>>63244193
he doesn't seem like that bad of a guy but he does seem to be arrogant abrasive homosexual that could be difficult to be around
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.