[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woody Allen turned 80 yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (41 KB, 635x408) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41 KB, 635x408
Let's talk about his movies. What is your favorite?
>>
Leon the Professional
>>
>>63241677

IF YOU WATCH ALAN KONIGSBERG'S "MOVIES" YOU ARE SUPPORTING A PEDERAST JEW, IF NOT FINANCIALLY, SPIRITUALLY.
>>
Lolita
>>
>>63241677

the one where he raped me while I was playing with an electric train set.
>>
Manhattan
and
Manhattan 2: Cunny Boogaloo
>>
>>63241677

The one where he rapes his 12 year old step daughter.

Or that other one, where he fucks his adopted daughter and later marries her.

Or that time Penthouse interviewed him and he said he said he has a fantasy about raping an entire room full of 12 year old girls
>>
>>63241752
>PEDERAST

you don't know what that word means, you stupid pleb
>>
Tomorrowland
>>
>>63241789

HOW SO?
>>
>>63241677

I like this movie when this one young weird possibly jewish white male is in a foreign famous european city and he falls in love with at least one young weird possibly jewish white female and a lot of quirky and le random things happen and they break up only to finally come together and marry and rape kids or whatsnot
>>
god damn, the man is 80 now, fuck me
>>
>>63241677
The one where he rapes people but he gets away with it because he's a Jew.
>>
The only where he openly supports Roman Polanski for raping that little girl
>>
>>63241677
I like Annie Hall.
>>
>>63241677
I liked the one where he played with that child's butthole, that was a good one.
>>
>>63241815

PEDERAST REFERS TO BOY LOVERS.
HE DIDDLED GIRLS allegedly
>>
>>63241836
he wont

youre too old

and fat
>>
>>63241906

Not saying it was totally cool for Roman to stick it up her tender underage pooper, but the girl was a hooker. Even the judge in the case said so. There was only rape in the legal sense
>>
>>63241677
Wow. These pieces of shit get statues before they die. Because they're 'great' people. Give me millions and a few years of film school and they'll make twenty fucking statues ten stories high of me.
>>
>>63242011
She doesn't seem traumatized at all these days.
>>
>>63242011
He's a Jew, what do you care? Faggot.
>>
>>63242040
>Give me millions

now why would anyone do that?

say what you will about WOODy, but the guy made his own fortune.
>>
>people can't separate artist from work
For fuck sakes
>>
>>63242077
Doing what? What business was he involved in before movies? If you say 'made movies' I will be one mad boy.
>>
>>63241978

ORIGINALLY, THE WORD REFERRED TO ANY KIND OF ADULT – CHILD COPULATION, REGARDLESS OF THE ELEMENT "PED" ( FROM GREEK "PAIS") MEANING "BOY".
>>
>>63242067
I don't think she ever was. Her mom got pissed that Roman didn't get her blessing before fucking her daughter (read: more money). She only got paid for nudie pics

>>63242073

go back to /pol/estine, edgy child
>>
>>63242109
>every single liberal in America doesn't eat Chik-fil-a because of gay pride
>inb4 UGH FAST FOOD IS FOR FATASSES I ONLY WINE AND DINE
>>
I think I saw him in New York when I was there last christmas. It looked a lot like him and had the same glasses, wearing a hoodie. Only saw him for a few seconds though so could have been someone else but I like to remain hopeful
>>
>>63242124

Are you retarded? How is making profitable movies not a business?

He was also a successful stand up comedian before that
>>
>>63242124
He was a standup comedian
>>
Can you faggots stop shitposting about pedophiles? I know this is /tv/ where pedophilia lives and breathes, but keep it together.

My favorite Woody Allen movie is What's Up, Tiger Lily?, though that's mainly out of nostalgia than anything else. I know it's inferior to a good portion of his catalog but it still makes me laugh.
>>
>>63242128
>ORIGINALLY

no it fucking didn't. Go read some wikipedia, numbnuts
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 129x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 129x175
>>63242160
Are you retarded? My original post was
>give me millions and a few years in film school and I'll do his job
Basically. You need millions to make movies you God damn retard. Stop being so fucking stupid. Go kill yourself. Don't post when you don't understand how to back up calling someone that isn't as dumbshit oblivious as you retarded.
>>
>>63242251
>You need millions to make movies

no you don't. Primer was made for 7 thousand.
And even if you had millions, what makes you think you would make anything worth watching, you delusional faggot? Clearly you haven't done a film in your life and just think you could do it because you see them on TV and think you have it all figured out. Youre like a dumb child watching the olympics and saying "I CAN DOO DAT"
>>
Can someone tell me what the fuck Crimes and Misdemeanors was all about?
>>
Can someone explain why his movies are considered intellectual?
>>
>>63242333
It's Woody's take on Crime and Punishment except Woody reaches the opposite conclusion of Dostoevsky as to whether or not a person can live a normal life after committing a terrible crime.
>>
>>63242333
about your trips
>>
>>63242348

It would be antisemitic to claim otherwise.
>>
>>63241677

Antz
>>
>>63242348
If you have to ask, then no.
>>
>>63241677
I don't care about his movies, I just wish he'd die already. His continued undisturbed existence pisses me off.
>>
File: fullwidth.3a59d6ac.jpg (212 KB, 970x595) Image search: [Google]
fullwidth.3a59d6ac.jpg
212 KB, 970x595
>>I often recommend Interiors to people.
>>
>>63242348

His audience consists of the people that decide that sort of thing.
>>
>>63242375
Thanks
>>
Primer is shit
>>
>>63242755
Fucking this.

He's an egotistical hack and always has been.
>>
1. "Anything Else".
2. "Everyone Says I Love You".
3. "Hannah and Her Sisters".
>>
>>63241677
Antz
>>
File: ESILY Natalie Portman bikini.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ESILY Natalie Portman bikini.webm
3 MB, 960x540
What do you think Woody was thinking as he filmed this?
>>
What did he do exactly ?

I know he dated the 20yo adopted daughter of his girlfriend, and married her like 20 years ago.

Is that it ?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.