[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supergirl cast and crew thank fans for a full season pick-up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: supergril.jpg (131 KB, 1393x731) Image search: [Google]
supergril.jpg
131 KB, 1393x731
ayyyy

http://comicbook.com/2015/12/01/supergirl-cast-records-a-thank-you-video-to-fans-after-full-seas/

This reeks of desperation, like they thought they would never get this far
>>
Comment.
>>
Response to previous comment.
>>
>>63241228
>that picture
Wheres the C_uck?
>>
she sure does love the BBC
>>
/tv/ BTFO
>>
> super girl will never rip off your testicles
;_;
>>
>>63241228
I think I'm done watching it.

Strong female superhero. Main villain is female, her boss a corporate honcho is female, the fucking president is female, sister is part of powerful government agency... still bitches every episode about how women are so hard done by. Really? Cause it seems to me that women in that universe are every bit the equal to that of men.
>>
>>63241278
replies to your comment.
>>
>>63241384

Silly goy, women like her don't want to be equals, they want to be superior.
>>
>>63241384
I stopped two episodes ago. No I don't hate women, I'm all for female leads, Supergirl is my favorite comic character, this show was just bad. How can the people behind Flash fuck up this bad?
>>
Pls let this shit show die pls. The production is horrid
>>
>>63241228
>it's a Henshaw walks away and his eyes turn red episodes
>>
>people unironically watching this SJW trash
>>
>>63242263
Flash is shit too though. And if they're the ones behind this then I guess it explains why this is also shitty.
>>
>>63243411
Only decent comic book TV series are Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Aos is shit, flash is meh at best, arrow is a steaming pile of shit, and supergirl is trash. At least with Daredevil and Jessica Jones they have decent acting and no villain of the week and the villains themselves are fleshed out.
>>
>>63241228
>20 episodes

Fucken hell. Who is going to watch all that?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.