[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 Broke Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: p8808502_b_v7_aa.jpg (174 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p8808502_b_v7_aa.jpg
174 KB, 480x720
I remember watching the show for the first time a while back.
I got hooked on it and was really interested in it for some months.
I stopped watching it because of whatver reasons but have recently started viewing it again.

Are any of you avid fans of the show or even remotely interested in it?
>>
I bet you like the big bang theory
>>
I think it's one of the unfunniest shows on TV

Tied with Trip Tank
>>
post fat jewess tits already
>>
I'm an avid fan of Kat Denning's big jewish tiddies.
>>
holy fucking shit this show is bad. gave it a chance because of the premise but jesus fucking shit just fuck my shit up.
>>
This show makes Big Bang Theory look *and* feel like top shelf TV.

Think about that for a moment.
>>
I like the interaction between Kat and Beth, but I find the rest of the characters are just really lazy writing.

I think it's what a live action family guy would be.
>>
>>63240675
Not really but it has it's moments
>>
>>63240701
Pretty nice boobs.
Ive seen a couple of YT videos she made before being famous and you can tell shes kinda of a weirdo.
But honestly, that shix makes her even more attractive.
>>
>>63240749
I agree.
They're the reason why the show is really popular. The writting i personally dont mind even though sometimes it lacks but is still enjoyable.
>>
>>63240729
Its not that bad.
It lacks comedy sometimes but its still enjoyable.
Stop being a cunt
>>
>>63240724
How about u fuck your own ass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.