[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MF.com just posted The Force Awakens Shooting Schedule which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6
File: logo[1].jpg (40 KB, 498x145) Image search: [Google]
logo[1].jpg
40 KB, 498x145
MF.com just posted The Force Awakens Shooting Schedule which features every shot in order from beginning to end...

http://millenniumfalcon.com/index.php

http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9790

This site is legit and rocked during the Prequel Era and was the original leaker of the dozens of October 2014's VII concept art

http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2015&t=9509
http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2015&t=9576
>>
Wow. Underwhelming.

So Finn gets hurt, not killed and the deathstar 3 is destroyed with chewie and han setting off explosives in it?
>>
>>63239289
>tunnel of love
jesus christ
>>
Hah so all the stuff posted on here was true
>>
File: 1418262321515.jpg (82 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
1418262321515.jpg
82 KB, 694x530
>>63239289
"INT NIGHT - 59 -STAR DESTROYER - BRIDGE • Lieutenant reports to Hux who the thiefs where"

>who the theifs where...

seemslegit.rar.exe
>>
File: 1378326170646.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
1378326170646.png
75 KB, 983x1013
>Kylo Ren out of patience, says goodbye to the Lor San Tekka
> Poe sees sudden farewell, feeds BB-8 candy. Go separate ways
>>
Wow this is every bit as safe and bland as I thought it was going to be

Congrats JJ, you made a forgettable film
>>
so it'll be these three vs poe darkie and girl? with snoke and luke only being revealed at the very end? sounds like righteous pottery to me
>>
File: 1447697377765.jpg (53 KB, 918x703) Image search: [Google]
1447697377765.jpg
53 KB, 918x703
>luke shows up in one scene at the end
>>
EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training

EXT DAWN - 200 - ACADEMY • Young Kylo Ren being trained by his Uncle

INT NIGHT - 202 - ACADEMY • Bodies left behind - Young Kylo Ren is gone

Jacen Solo called, he wants his plot back.
>>
>>63239890
>nuke the EU
>do the same shit but worse

Hahahahahaha and people said Disney would save Star Wars
>>
How the fuck does the entire plot just leak out like this? Like this is literally the entire movie. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
Brb buying a megaphone to yell spoilers at the people lining up
>>
>>63239763
Episode IX Snoke Strikes Skywalker Revenge of the Serkis
>>
>luke only at the very end
AHHHHHHRGGGH

FUCKING JJ

YOU WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS JAR JAR ABRAMS
>>
>>63239491
u thought finn would die when it was confirmed he and rey will be the mains? are you retarded? lol
>>
EXT NIGHT - 20 - RISE NEAR VILLAGE - X-WING • Poe sees sudden farewell, feeds BB-8 candy. Go separate ways

>feeds candy
>to a droid

wut
>>
>people will believe this shit is real
>>
>>63239806
>>63240016
>EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training
>EXT DAWN - 200 - ACADEMY • Young Kylo Ren being trained by his Uncle
>>
nice. will save these and read over them later so i can change my steam name to an important plot point and spoil the movie as i play games
>>
>>63240064
>means Luke won't get any sick ass lightsaber duels with Kylo
My inner star was autist is HELLA triggered right now f a m
>>
>>63240083
Doing gods work

I'm gonna go post them on the star wars subreddit
>>
What's the Steamroller?

also fuck, my eyes, holy shit that website
>>
>>63240151
A shitty looking website from 1996 is how you know it's real
>>
>INT DAY - 292 - RESISTANCE BASE - MAP ROOM • C3PO full of doom and gloom. Leia snaps at him

Fucking C3PO is in this? #lamecity
>>
>>63240062
you mad the shit got spoiled for you? Everything else that user posted has been 100% legitimate

>>63240057
there is a lot of code in there in case it gets leaked, it means Poe hides the lightsaber inside of bb-8.

>>63240083
change it to Kylo kills his father Han because this just confirmed it beyond a shadow of a doubt
>>
>Poe dies 20 minutes in
>Kylo Ren is not-Jacen
>Han dies
>Rey confirmed for mary sue
>Luke is only in two scenes, one at the end
>>
INT EVE - 317 - STARKILLER BASE - RAMPARTS • Han Solo hides, then decides to reveal himself to Kylo Ren.

INT EVE - 318 - STARKILLER BASE - RAMPARTS - UPPER LEVELS • Finn and Rey and Chewbacca stop to watch what's happening below

INT EVE - 319 - STARKILLER BASE - RAMPARTS • The conversation comes to a sudden end

NO MORE HAN AFTER THIS
HAN CONFIRMED DEAD
>>
And now the war against mr free who protects /b/ tier threads begins
>>
NT EVE - 317 - STARKILLER BASE - RAMPARTS • Han Solo hides, then decides to reveal himself to Kylo Ren.

INT EVE - 318 - STARKILLER BASE - RAMPARTS - UPPER LEVELS • Finn and Rey and Chewbacca stop to watch what's happening below

INT EVE - 319 - STARKILLER BASE - RAMPARTS • The conversation comes to a sudden end

INT DAY - 320 - RESISTANCE BASE - MAP ROOM • Leia has felt what has happened at Starkiller Base.

INT EVE - 321 - STARKILLER BASE - RAMPARTS • Chewbacca lets rip at Kylo Ren.

That pretty much confirms Han's death, right there.
>>
this is some making star wars shit
>>
Who is Poe?
>>
does kylo turn into a good guy
>>
>>63240265
The beaner
>>
>>63240219
So Poe dies when the TIE fighter crashes? Then how do we see Finn reunite with Poe at the rebel base in the trailer?
>>
Snoke is only in it twice and he says "PREPARE THE MEGA-SUPER-WEAPON" both times. Gay.
>>
>>63239289
This was posted on making star wars in fucking May of this year.
>>
>>63239913
Why do you think they nuked it? So they could steal all the ideas and remarket it with different names
>>
EXT DAY - 68 - NEAR MAIN STREET - RUINED TIE FIGHTER • TIE Fighter has landed hard. Finn okay, Poe not. Promise made
EXT DAY - 69 - SAND PIT • Finn walking alone, puts on some of Poe's clothes
EXT DAY - 72 - NEAR MAIN STREET - RUINED TIE FIGHTER • Stormtroopers discover empty TIE Fighter

So they make you think Poe died then it's LOL HE'S ALIVE BUT YOU DON'T SEE HIM THE REST OF THE MOVIE

Jesus this is bad
>>
>>63240403
seriously, why the fuck is isaac playing second findle to dindu by such a huge margin? i thought it was a new trio, not him being wedge witha little more limelight
>>
>>63240460
He'll probably play a larger role in the next movie since Han dying frees up a spot
>>
I really doubt there's going to be any decent reason for Kylo falling to the dark side when you compare it to Jacen's character arc.
>>
>Tfw Finn and Rey are totally gonna do it
>>
>>63240597
I don't even know why they'd show it, it's a character that's been with us for not even one movie at that point, nobody is going to be emotionally involved
>>
>>63239289
This is like exactly what was on that google drive link that gets posted.
>>
>>63240151
It's an EMP-based super-weapon that the Resistance has
>>
>>63239289
>MF.com just posted The Force Awakens Shooting Schedule
Yeah shooting starts Dec 18, we already know
>>
It's JJ's Star Trek all over again.

Just a nice coat of polish on what is basically a bland inconsequential story.
>>
>>63240736
Heyooooooo
>>
>>63240597
>Jacen

who?

fucking cartoon watching faggots need to stop bringing up irrelevant fan fiction
>>
>>63240754
I wish I wasn't so involved with the EU, I might find this story compelling instead of thinking "oh they're rehashing a bunch of shit I've read already"
>>
>>63240794
Jacen Solo

Han's son that fell to the dark side
>>
It's another Phantom Menace. Only this time the tumblr generation will be so high on that cool aid they won't recognize how bad the movie is.
>>
>>63240850
Not good enough to stand with the originals
Not bad enough to be mocked like the prequels

Just very safe and middle of the road
>>
>>63240850

desu I was more excited for TPM mostly because the stuff that was teased and previewed for it felt more interesting at the time.

Nothing about ep7 sounds interesting. It sounds like really bland fanfiction.

And while the prequels at least had the angle of seeing Anakin become Vader these new movies are just milking the already concluded story.

And if the leaks are correct, which they seem to be, then the most interesting parts of the movie, Snoke and Luke, are barely in it and we'll have to wait a couple more years to have them do anything relevant.

Basically they should've skipped the story of this movie altogether and went straight to whatever ep8 will be.
>>
>Disney has run the first successful counter-leak by having people believe this mix of real scenes with fake
>>
Don't have time to look it over. Are Rey and Kylo related?
>>
>>63241229
Yes.
>>
I love how they're going to keep Luke's role minimal

JJ would get labeled a racist bigot if the big bad white man stole the show once again!
>>
Making everyone related a second time around makes it seem that the galaxy revolves around this one inbred family.

If that leak is real, then this will just be a run of the mill kickoff for Disney's new billion dollar franchise. Ho-hum. I feel bad for that guy who got his dying wish and was treated to what is basically just a big tease.
>>
>>63241265
So they're literally Jacen and Jaina. BRAVO, ABRAMS.
>>
>>63241428
HAHA I forgot about cancer guy

He died after seeing Han killed and being left on a cliffhanger
>>
>>63241491
Seems apeman is taken partly from kyles background too.
>>
>>63241491
Not quite, she's lukes daughter according to this.
>>
>>63240255
yeah. seems like at least a few scenes to help the audience deal by showing leia and chewy deal.
>>
>>63240255
>>63240226
>expecting Jew Jew to let white guys live
>>
>>63239289
I really hope that Kylo ren and Han have a run in where Han tells him he has seen what the dark side does to people and that it is never too late to come back to the light. Then I hope Kylo cuts Han in half.
i really hope they don't reveal Kylo is his son until VIII, because that would be extremely anticlimactic
>>
>>63242256
EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training

They do it in this one
>>
>>63242290
Fucknig Disney.
>>
>tfw you completely spoil this movie for yourself because you would rather do it by your own hand than by faggots on /tv/ who don't know how to use spoiler tags
>>
>>63242290
Jesus JJ, you fucked it up.

Vader is such an iconic villain because we have no idea who he is. He was just an evil intimidating Sith Lord who allegedly killed Luke's father. It makes Luke's journey personal, out for revenge. Then bam! Vader is his father. It completely threw the dynamic of the hero villain relationship and it was fucking great.

Kylo wears a mask. WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63241528
>>63241428
That wasn't real; it was made-up for publicity.
>>
>>63242341
>tfw you have a problem with spoiling things for yourself and spoil every book, tv show, and movie you get into
>>
TAR WARS
A
R

W
A
R
S
>>
>>63239682
this is where i stopped reading too.

like there's being chinese and then there's BEING chinese nawhaddamsayin
>>
I read there will be a new Cantina scene with hip hop music.

This sucks.
>>
why does Ren have an english accent when no one else does?
>>
whats with all these shitty names?
Luke , Han , Leia are all ordinary names. why does everything need to be some sort of anagram now?
>>
>>63243555
you've met people in your life named Han and Leia? Hans maybe, but not Han.
>>
yfw darth evilbad was behind it all along
>>
>>63243831
not that anon, but Leia, more commonly spelled Lea or Leah, is pretty common here in so cal. Definitely never met a Han before though.

as far as this shooting schedule outline, it's basically the source of what MSW was using earlier this year. none of this is new to anyone who was into the who spoilers thing. i wonder how much of it is accurate though. it's definitely very a new hope-y.
>>
Wait wait wait.
So Leia and Han don't end up together ?

SITH MOVIE
I
T
H

M
O
V
I
E
>>
>>
>>63241528
>tfw TFA accelerated his death
>>
>>63244908
What did they mean by this?
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.