[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: comedy-bang-652x367-538x301[1].jpg (64 KB, 538x301) Image search: [Google]
comedy-bang-652x367-538x301[1].jpg
64 KB, 538x301
I don't get it.
>>
Tim and Eric made by cowards
>>
The hosts are insufferable.
>>
Listen to the podcast. It's better and makes it more clear that it's an improv show.

http://www.earwolf.com/show/comedy-bang-bang/
>>
>>63240227

I actually like CBB but, damn, if that isn't an apt description.
>>
just watched an episode for gillian jacobs.

not for me desu
>>
>>63239005
The television show is unwatchable garbage. The podcast isn't like it at all and is actually very funny
>>
>they will have done 40 episodes this season by the time it's done

man ifc must be really desperate for original programming
>>
>>63240227
Damn, that's really perfect. I know people who like it but I never laughed while watching it. The comedy feels very weak.

The Popcorn bit with Tim and Eric on the podcast is really funny though.
>>
>>63240498
I don't understand how are they still on the air
>>
File: 555.jpg (25 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
25 KB, 600x375
I like the show and the podcast. Every time I try to show it to any of my friends they say "it's too weird" or "I don't get it."
>>
I didn't watch like 20 episodes then came back and Reggie is replaced with another colored person. What happened to Reggie?
>>
>>63240827
He left to be on that fat British guy show on CBS.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>63239005

You have to like the podcast or you definitely won't like the tv show. The podcast is way more improv heavy, and I think it suits the show better.
>>
>>63240781
I get the show but I don't get the podcast. Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>63239005
That's fine. It's not for everyone.
>>
>>63240437
I feel you
>>
>>63239005
the podcast is FUCKING GREAT. the show is insufferable shit
>>
I love the podcast and the show is fine. Its just dumb sketch comedy mixed with some antihumor with goofy editing. There's no way the podcast couldve been directly adapted so I'm glad the show is it's own little thing
>>
>>63240827
he's a real band leader on some late night show that will probably get cancelled before CBB at this rate
>>
>>63240227
Tim and Eric produce the show
>>
I watched Season 1 and a few episodes from Season 2 then I kind of dropped it from there. I liked the bits with Paul F Tompkins. Also, Reggie Makes Music is pretty good too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMKaCCW6YfU
>>
>>63243780
You're thinking of Quest "Imma quit in the middle of work because #Justice4Trayvon" Love.
>>
>>63243867
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzk3-5GYvbE
>>
heynong man
>>
>>63240378
>podcast

lolnothanks
>>
>>63243867
>reggie replaced with some generic black rapper
fucking dropped
>>
Just listened to Farts and Pro 4 again yesterday, RIP Terrorist Wittels
>>
>>63244975
i never listened to that one because the intro just made me sad and it doesn't feel right
>>
>>63244989
Just listen to it bro, Harris would have wanted you to. Motherfuckers wanna laugh.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.