[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tim Allen has been cast as "Jokers dad" in Fox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: tomarnold.png (548 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tomarnold.png
548 KB, 640x360
Tim Allen has been cast as "Jokers dad" in Fox's smash hit second season of Gotham.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/tim-allen-joins-cast-of-gotham/
>>
File: joker stare 84300.jpg (37 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
joker stare 84300.jpg
37 KB, 576x432
I don't think so, Tim.
>>
WILSON'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>63237751
lol, stop that dont make me laugh
>>
>>63237034

The link didnt work for me and I didnt see anything on google so I assume this is fake.
>>
Dad's gonna fr**k
>>
So Jerome was really the Joker? And he was killed so easily and early?

Man.. I like Gotham but killing the Joker so quickly sucks.
>>
HOLY PENIS WHAT A SCOOP

www.tvguide.com/news/val-kilmer-returns-as-batman-for-gotham/
>>
>>63237034
>It's a "Tim Allen gets busted with a pound and a half of coke, but folds on his friends to avoid jail time" episode
>>
>>63237034
>think OP is full of shit
>look it up
>it's real

>mfw
:^|
>>
>>63237034

Oh shit senpai
>>
Oh no I killed Wilson, well back to jail for me UGH UGH UGH
>>
File: why so serious son.jpg (53 KB, 612x458) Image search: [Google]
why so serious son.jpg
53 KB, 612x458
He would make a fine dad for the joker.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 507x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 507x395
>>63239371
Amazing dad in Whiplash.
>>
>Tim "Bring the Stim" Allen
>>
>>63237932
>And he was killed so easily and early?
You can't kill a meme.
>>
>>63239371
he was great in married. shame it got canceled
>>
JILL IS GONNA FREAK

WHICH IS FINE BECAUSE SHE'S A CUNT ANYWAY
>>
>>63237932
>So Jerome was really the Joker
No he was obviously just a crazy dickhead. Did you not see the ending to the magician episode?
>>
File: timallen.jpg (28 KB, 461x480) Image search: [Google]
timallen.jpg
28 KB, 461x480
AYUUUUEEEAAGHH?
>>
>>63237751
top laugh
>>
AUUUGHHH?
>>
>>63237751
>You know Tim, the ancient MicMac Indians had a joke they would play on fellow tribesmen, in which they would place a lit ember in a brave's hair and wait until he took notice. The brave then had to smile while he took the pain, to show his strength. They called it mehi'quathatlan, or "The dance of embers and ghosts"
>AUUUGGGHHHH?
>later
>you have to put a smile on there faces, Joe Kerr. Like the text me Indians used to do when they practiced knee high quack atlus. RHO RHO RHO AUUUGGGHHHH
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.