[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Katniss, did I ever tell you about the District 2 Tribute I fought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: Haymitch_headshot.jpg (136 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Haymitch_headshot.jpg
136 KB, 600x399
Katniss, did I ever tell you about the District 2 Tribute I fought in the second Quarter Quell?

She threw an axe at me but I dodged it and used the force field of the arena to have it come back at her like a boomerang and decapitate her

She was a good friend
>>
>>63236946

A high quality Television & Film related post.
>>
>>63236946
Read it in his voice

Also that sounds fucking hardcore.
>>
hello reddir!
>>
File: Haymitch.jpg (56 KB, 499x502) Image search: [Google]
Haymitch.jpg
56 KB, 499x502
>>63236965
Katniss, did I ever tell you about the Second Quarter Quell?

It was on top of an active Volcano and had 48 tributes instead of the usual 24

Most of them died by standing around in lava instead of getting the fuck away from it

They were good friends
>>
File: HungerGames_188Pyxurz.jpg (128 KB, 1600x1022) Image search: [Google]
HungerGames_188Pyxurz.jpg
128 KB, 1600x1022
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Oh sorry about that Katniss, I get PTSD episodes from time to time. Let's talk about something else instead
>>
Woody Harrelson elevates every single scene he is in. He has been in bad movies, but he is never one of the reasons they are bad. Prove me wrong, I dare you.
>>
>>63236946
WITH THE LIGHTS OUT
IT'S LESS DANGEROUS
>>
File: Haymitch.jpg (45 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Haymitch.jpg
45 KB, 480x320
what did he meme by this?
>>
File: tallahassee.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
tallahassee.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
Katniss, did I ever tell you about the time I waged a one man war against zombies while trying to find a goddamn twinkie?

Bill Murray got shot by a kid I picked up.

He was a good friend.
>>
Should have been the love interest tbqh
>>
File: aerys daughter.jpg (24 KB, 377x371) Image search: [Google]
aerys daughter.jpg
24 KB, 377x371
The issue I have with the Hunger Games is that the MC was super boring

Like she wasn't a Mary Sue, she was just boring.

Everyone else, like, literally everyone else was more interesting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.