[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Last Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Skorpa.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Skorpa.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Why haven't there been more threads of this, but capeshit like Jessica Jones has several shit-tier threads every day. Also what did you guys think of the finally? If you haven't been watching, why not?

Pic related needed more screen time.
>>
nobody watches this shit, just stop lol
>>
>>63236687
I do.

The nun in last week's episode was cute.

I plan to watch the finale tomorrow after work.
>>
Its just a solid show with no social marketing.

The only shows that get mentioned on /tv/ are paid shills, you'll notice a lot of CW, Netflix, Amazon TV, SyFy shows discussed; Those networks force interns to post on message boards, reddit, imageboards, tumblr, twitter, to drum up interest; they are required to do so even in their spare time, and actively participate in a discussion.

These websites are effectively paid to turn a blind eye, so everyone's hands get greased.

It is a more aggressive form of social engineering, this current wave follows the well exposed one of rating and review fixing on websites such as imdb and rotten tomatoes.

When you live in a fascist state anon, believe no one and nothing, because nobody believes in anything.
>>
File: vikings.png (898 KB, 1495x327) Image search: [Google]
vikings.png
898 KB, 1495x327
Just wanted to see who people thought was the best Viking?
I'd say Ragnar, Skorpa, Ubba, Guthrum, and Ragnarson as the absolute worst.
>>
Is this series from a book? Because it looked like that. I enjoyed it but the screenplay was a bit shitty, it was a rollercoaster poorly developed. I liked how some characters died without ceremony (it's war) but some were underestimated, like the Brit who turns to the vikings and dies like an idiot. The actor was pretty good.

Old odda and Alfred are the only two good things ledft now.
>>
>>63238202
It's based on The Saxon Stories (Haven't read them). I really hope that if the show is to continue, then better characters are added. The protagonist can't carry the show, and I don't know how much of Alfred we will see as Uhtred is going to travel north.
>>
Because /tv/ was easily one of the dullest boards in the history of 4chan. Each thread following the relevant mediums from various posters as they discuss plebs media has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the rampant memerey, the boards’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of meta. all to make memes stale, to make boredom seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when moot vetoed the idea of an eternal shitposting general; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a partricicans community that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously leddit cross-promotion for rare pepes. The fedora posters might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond post in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>But at least the posters are g-good though!
The opinions are dreadful; the top tier list was pleb. As I read, I noticed that every time a picture was posted, the poster posted instead that the big guy was "for you"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. /tv/s favorite actor is so governed by memes and dead metaphors that anon has no other style of posting. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Tdkr by the same anon. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are baneposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to cunnypost" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you "banepost" you are, in fact, trained to cunnypost
>>
>>63236660
>>63236687
i watch this shit, but the season is over, we were here every sunday/monday to talk about it but op never joined us, so our thread died.
>>63237065 church
>>63238180 ragnar and guthrum, the others are too cartoonish.
>>63238202 yep, books, and alfred is based on an actual person.
>>63238408 damn nigga, you wrote a lot. not gonna lie, i almost finished the first paragraph.
>>
>>63238754
OP here, I was here saturday night for episodes 7&8 and never saw any threads. I don't linger for too long if what I'm interested in isn't being discussed so I may have missed them.
>>
File: ayy.png (2 MB, 1607x918) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
2 MB, 1607x918
Unclean pagan whore status:

[ ] not rekt
[X] rekt
>>
>>63236660
So this is my first day back to /tv/ in a while, as too much time here turns me jaded as fuck so I like to stay away for a couple of months, but I've been seeing people bitch about Jessica Jones threads quite a bit. Like this is the 7th or 8th time I've seen someone comment on it.

Is /tv/ really all over it? Doesn't seem like the type of show for this board to go crazy with it. Seemed to lack subtley with all the SJW overtones.
>>
>>63236660
/tv/ threads are fueled primarily by shitposters and memes. This show is actually good with minimal SJW bullshit in it to provoke responses. There's really not much to talk about because there isn't much to make fun of or agendas to push. Surprisingly there are no token period-inappropriate niggers which BBC normally always mandates.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 251x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 251x237
>>63239012
>mfw I just realized i see Jessica 'BBC' Jones threads and have never click or gone in them.
>>
I enjoyed it, & have recommended it to friends, unlike this fuckin board/website.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.