[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sp/ wants to know if you den-danglers watch any of these. any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: hkFQ1gKCI.png (761 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
hkFQ1gKCI.png
761 KB, 1264x711
/sp/ wants to know if you den-danglers watch any of these. any favorites?
>>
Of course
>>
I quit paying for cable during the first season of it so I've only seen episodes from season 1.

Episodes I liked
>Run Ricky Run
>The Legend of Jimmy the Greek
>Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs The New York Knicks
>The Two Escobars

Episodes I didn't like
>The Trial of Allen Iverson
>Straight Outta LA
>>
>>63236214
June 17th, 1994 and The Two Escobars
>>
File: a52.jpg (42 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
a52.jpg
42 KB, 450x373
>>63236471
>the U parts 1 and 2
>>
>>63236214

I thought Trojan Horse was good
>>
>>63236585
insane to think that pete got away with all of it and a quiet superstar like reggie got keked for trying to help out his folks

college football is fucked
>>
Unguarded is my favorite because i'm from Fall River and i met Chris Herren at his peak as a basketball player

I also love The Best That Never Was
>>
The one about the championship Knicks team from the 70s was great. They also had one on the bad boys era Pistons which was fantastic as well
>>
FUCK OFF /SP/
>>
June 17, 1994 is pretty amazing
>>
>>63236502

These

also:
The U
The Best that Never Was
You Don't know Bo
Without Bias
Once Brothers
>>
>>63236647
I don't have any interest in college sports but this kind of stuff is always compelling. It might have been Outside the Lines or something who did an episode about FSU athletes that was really good. What goes into getting an illiterate person a college degree, wew.
>>
File: 6v2u0xt.jpg (126 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
6v2u0xt.jpg
126 KB, 636x636
>>63236214
Two Escobars is the goat. I don't care what anyone says

SMU football and Trojan Horse are good. Jimmy the greek was entertaining, would watch again.
>>
Small Potatoes
>>
Of Miracles and Men is the new GOAT
Catching Hell sums up why the Chicago Cubs never deserve to win anything
>>
>>63236647

Yeah. Pony Excess really showed a light on the sport too. Like how people were blackmailing a kid to sign for Texas or he would never find a job in the state.
>>
I love the randy moss one, and as a terp I live to hate on laetner but his was also good.

Btw if you're not watching umd vs unc right now, you're missing the best game of the season so far.
>>
>>63236214
CATCHING HELL IS GOAT
G
O
A
T
FUCK THE CUSB
>>
>>63237449

you know remember they got blown out in the 2015 world series
>>
June 17th 1994 is GOAT.
>>
>>63237684

>Cusbs
>2015 world series
Don't think so tim
>>
I like the hockey related ones like Big Shot and King's Ransom.
>>
>>63237809

fuck I meant the playoffs
>>
>>63236970
check out what happened in athlete "classes" at UNC, guys would literally have to write a paragraph the entire semester to pass
>>
>>63237978

the most recent one, the prince of pennsylvania, was damn good

i loved foxcatcher too
>>
>>63238902

I'm still waiting for heavier sanctions to happen.
>>
>>63238952

I still need to see that one
>>
>>63236471
most of them are on Netflix
>>
File: dancing_meatwad.gif (305 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dancing_meatwad.gif
305 KB, 500x375
>>63237350
Only one I've seen but it was quite good.

>tfw you've been on the Olympic ice
>>
4 days in October was my favorite. Also good was the ones on Tim Richmond, bo, and the one on o.j.
>>
bo jackson could jump out of a pool of water
>>
Also the price of gold

TANYA DID NOTHING WRONG
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.