[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's another James pretends to be a filmmaker episo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1024x768
>It's another James pretends to be a filmmaker episode

http://youtu.be/bHwr_JYEq4w
>>
fuck sake

his ego is almost on par with Linkara
>>
Who gets keked in this movie?
>>
>'Without my movies, I'm nobody'
>His movies suck
>>
He just needs to retire from making youtube videos and realize his dream of being a film maker is over
>>
but he is a film maker, he have made hundreds of movies already
>>
>>63236722
Hi james, how's Mike doing.
>>
>>63236722
>>63236460
>>63236460
>>63236430
>tfw if he actually had some non-autistic friends, he could have turned his brand into a much more stable and interesting channel. He is no leader and needs someone worth while to play off of, but only has Mike, Pat the NES punk, and other autists.

I mean fuck. He got stuck with the absolute bottom of the barrel. You'll never see him smile and laugh (not a forced fake laugh) as he jokes around with even Rich Evens. ANYONE would be better than Mike "I can't even wait for you to finish talking I have to interrupt" Matai
>>
File: azOpEmk.gif (2 MB, 350x283) Image search: [Google]
azOpEmk.gif
2 MB, 350x283
>>63236863
>>
>>63236083

Even though it's shit, at least he's doing what he wants to do. What about you, m8? Hopefully mom didn't overcook the Hot Pockets again.
>>
>>63236083
seriously i shot sketches back in highschool with my mates using a digital camera and they had a far superior, image quality editing and color correction.
Like what the fuck is he shooting this stuff with?
>>
>>63237399
Please post your masterpieces on YouTube. I'm sure they're very technically proficient.
>>
>>63237399
Um, you do realize he's trying to match the look of a video in this short film, right? If you actually compare the short film to the game itself, he did a pretty good job.
>>
>>63237946
*video game, not video
>>
>>63237035
>>63237883
James, please. We're very sorry about your career and your marriage, but try to have some dignity.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.