[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw being forced to wait two months to finally see pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 2141545-w2.jpg (636 KB, 2560x1973) Image search: [Google]
2141545-w2.jpg
636 KB, 2560x1973
>Tfw being forced to wait two months to finally see pic related and Neegan.

JUST
>>
is the walking dead finally gonna be good again?
>>
>>63236019
I'll stay tuned, m8. This and Neegan are the only reason why I'm still sticking around.
>>
File: NEW SOFIA TWD B.gif (29 KB, 364x605) Image search: [Google]
NEW SOFIA TWD B.gif
29 KB, 364x605
I ENJOYED ALEXANDRA BRECKENRIDGE'S CHARACTER IN THE LATEST EPISODE, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE TALKED TO HER YOUNGER SON; ONE COULD SEE IN HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS THAT IT PAINS HER THAT ONE HER ONLY TWO SONS IS A BRUTE, AND THE OTHER A COWARD.

"PRETEND THAT YOU ARE BRAVE."
>>
>>63236129
sophia a cute
>>
>>63235997
how does he get a hole blown out of his face like that and survive?
>>
>>63236314
You expect realism from a show that has to do with the undead?
>>
>>63236314
The comic and show are meant to be taken poetically and not literally.
>>
>>63236314
He's only missing his eye. It doesn't matter anyway because he becomes a whisperer
>>
didn't Carl get shot when they were fleeing just like this? Guessing Judith is getting killed along with Carl's eye.
>>
You think he'll look up to Dwight as a father figure type of person since the two will probably be able to better understand one another what with their faces being pretty much ruined.

>>63236550

> becomes a whisperer
I still don't really see Carl becoming a Whisper, not YET but soon, they seem to be sort of shoving him in that direction, it'd be actually pretty cool if he challenges Alpha and somehow manages to win and it would fit with his character more since he likes to be out in the open rather than stationary and housebound like he currently is.
>>
File: tDP9igV1-850x560.png (338 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
tDP9igV1-850x560.png
338 KB, 850x560
>>63236550
> troll tvfags about how zombies in the book start talking
> suddenly in one issue zombies start talking
>>
>>63236661
What the fuck is a whisperer?
>>
>>63236720
the walking dead start to talk and pick up guns
>>
>>63236720

Basically this >>63236719

A group of people who wear Walker suits and move with the herd to survive, they basically live like animals, eat off the land, rape willingly, if you want to become the next leader or don't like what the leader is doing all you have to do is challenge the current leader, called Alpha, to a duel. Oh and yes, when you become a whisper you no longer have to use your name and the only one who does so is Alpha because Alpha is the leader.
>>
>>63236753
Aren't they just people who wear undead skin and shit in order to blend in?
>>
>>63236812
shhhh
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x454
>>63236789
Bruh wat the fack. That's some bonkers shit. Wait they are a moving in a herd of walkers? What do they rape? Other dead walkers rotting vaginas? That's fucked
>>
>>63236661
So...they are going to make Carl into a Sociopath?
>>
>>63236908

Carl ends up befriending a girl called Lydia who is the daughter's leader, Jesus ends up decapitating her best friend due to a misunderstanding, she's pretty much used as the group cum bucket, I can't remember specifically if they stated solely her or if they just raped all women in the group. Alpha pretty much makes a case for her arguments towards the raping saying it's all animalistic behaviour and they've fully embraced the freedom to do it.
>>
MOM
>>
>>63236908

They rape each other, mostly young boys and girls
>>
File: Lydia135.png (228 KB, 420x563) Image search: [Google]
Lydia135.png
228 KB, 420x563
>>63237033
poor lydia
>>
>>63237033
>>63236998
Holy fuck. There's no way they will air this. SJWs wouldn't let em
>>
>>63237127

I think Kirkman is trying to make the villains now a little impossible for being allowed on AMC, like with Negan and his swearing and The Whispers and they're raping. They'll find some way to work around them but they'll be incredibly toned down.
>>
>>63236979
he's already Punished Carl, so he'll likely go down that road

in TWD universe if you have an eye-patch it means you eventually go crazy
>>
>>63237127

Oh they will have to change the whisperers big time, the word "rape" is like in every issue now, and Lydia said she got raped countless times
>>
File: Walking Dead #134.png (225 KB, 1872x932) Image search: [Google]
Walking Dead #134.png
225 KB, 1872x932
>>63236979

He's already showing signs A LOT like in one of the recent issues two red neck kids tried to fuck with him so he nearly killed them by bludgeoning them to death with a shovel after they threw a brick at him.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.