[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mads is better than Hopkins they said If Hannibal was so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Hannibal.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1667
>Mads is better than Hopkins they said
If Hannibal was so good then why doesnt anybody ever talk about it anymore?
>>
Because how much attention something gets is not determinable of its quality. We've been over this over a thousand fucking times on this board. Stop behaving like a retard.
>>
>being named Mads
>>
besides torrenting the full season, where can i watch hannibal, and why is it not on demand/hulu/amazon?
>>
>>63235056
He is a pretty good Hannibal, but the show got boring and too pretentious. I'm glad it got cancelled
>>
File: hannibal teaching will to kill.png (219 KB, 511x382) Image search: [Google]
hannibal teaching will to kill.png
219 KB, 511x382
>>63235056

can't you see we're trying to suppress our homolust in here? why'd you have to bring this up again?

;_;
>>
>>63235178
For a show that was always on the bubble, they sure had a lot of filler in the last season.
>>
File: jumping the shark.jpg (37 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
jumping the shark.jpg
37 KB, 300x206
>>63235056

The show fucked up it's premise, which was what it would be like if Hannibal were never caught or on the run. It jumped the shark the moment Crawford, Graham, etc. decide to bust him.

If you treat the season 2 finale as the series finale, it's one of the best shows ever.
>>
No one really talks about Silence Of The Lambs anymore, so I guess it must be a shit film.
>>
>>63235192
Sauce?
>>
>>63235869
mads ones are from king arthur I think
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 600x900
I miss this show so goddamn much
>>
Hannibal is pretty shit.

It's one of those B-tier shows like The Blacklist, both have only one redeeming factor in Mads/Spader, those characters are rather similar in that they are villainous, "classy" and cool/edgy
Instead of action and explosions Hannibal has lots of gore and both shows try to develop from villain of week crap to a cohesive and connected story
Blacklist managed to tie it's villain of the week episodes together better than Hannibal did, but I might feel that way because I never saw the later Hannibal seasons

I really don't understand why Hannibal fans try to pretend their show is anything more than one of those mediocre TV shows, it really just can't play with the big boys and I cannot comprehend how people developed such fandom for something this meh

>this is my design
fucking lmao
>>
new deleted scene
http://www.comingsoon.net/dvd/trailers/637559-chow-down-on-a-hannibal-season-3-deleted-scene

>>63236335
>I really don't understand why Hannibal fans try to pretend their show is anything more than one of those mediocre TV shows, it really just can't play with the big boys and I cannot comprehend how people developed such fandom for something this meh

translated to:
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>63235869
>>63236054
>mads ones
the hugh ones are as well.
>>
I stopped watching after season 2 finale because I don't understand why keep dragging it on when there is nothing interesting going on.
>>
>>63235166
Tvmuse
>>
>>63236335
What is funny is that the reason you use Hannibal to bait people and why its kidna effective is because of how good Hannibal is.

Nobody ever trashes the walking dead expecting to piss people off on here.
>>
>>63235056
>Mads is better than Hopkins they said
Who said this? Seriously that has to be the dumbest statement ever made on /tv/. Worse than Bane posting
>>
Because S3 ruined most of the rest of the show. Just like Sherlock.
>>
but you're talking about it right now...
>>
>>63238206
>Worse than Bane posting
4U maybe
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.