[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEHOLD THE UNDERMINER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63235021
play the playstation game and you will know
>>
I sure hope the sequel doesn't focus on him.

But what else can they do? Unless Brad Bird pulls another forgotten character from Mr. Incredible's past it isn't going to have the same impact as Syndrome.
>>
Disney doesn't own Marvel yet
>>
File: mentally-challenged.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mentally-challenged.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>63235021
-This is either bait or your visual comprehension is nil. Ask your little sister, she's probably better at cinematic acuity.
What are you doing on this board, anyway?
>>
>>63235084
It probably won't, but I could see it as an opening scene
>>
>>63235347
yeah, cos rhino in amazing spiderman 2 worked so well
>>
File: ff1.jpg (280 KB, 844x1314) Image search: [Google]
ff1.jpg
280 KB, 844x1314
It's a reference to the first issue of F4 who the Incredibles are obviously loosely based on. Bird was just paying homage to the classic and showing that the origin story is complete and the family is now a functioning super team.
>>
>>63235424

Do you think that was because everything about ASM2 was awful because it was an incompetently made film or do you think that was because because it is literally impossible to have a successful cold open?
>>
>>63235490
desu, as2 was just shit. a lot of movies have good cold opens e.g. spectre
>>
>>63235188
He's memeing like a faggot, stop giving him attention.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.