[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was the point of this scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1421106194940.jpg (46 KB, 520x325) Image search: [Google]
1421106194940.jpg
46 KB, 520x325
what was the point of this scene?
>>
that's a big saber
>>
>>63234854
to show that jango could kill a jedi, but just not mace windu
>>
New action figure
>>
>>63234899
/thread
>>
That Jango Babaloo Fett character needed a reason to holster his gun all cool like. No other reason.
>>
How does he wear sunglasses?
>>
>>63234884
for you
>>
Gotta love Dooku not even bothering to take out his saber or anything, just standing by and giggling.
>>
>>63236025
I know right. He is completely in range of that saber.
>>
Am i the only one who think this a genius scene, it shows how confident the jedi was attacking a sith lord, but his confidence overshadowed his ability to focus on the situation and was defeated by a less honorable bounty hunter with a single blaster. Its truly a oscar worthy performence. Its shakesphere
>>
>>63234854
Because without this scene Jango literally fails at everything and you start to wonder why they chose to clone him in the first place
>>
It's just pure pottery. While focusing on taking out the Sith, the Jedi was completely clueless to the threat Jango posed. Just like how all the Jedi died out, they never suspected order 66 and getting killed by their Jango clones.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.