[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we come up with ideas for the inevitable Creed sequels >rocky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1897) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1897
ITT we come up with ideas for the inevitable Creed sequels
>rocky gets killed by a suicide bomber
>adonis fights the leader of ISIS to avenge him
>ends up bringing peace to the middle east
>>
>>63234334
>rocky gets BLACKED
>>
File: 1443574439001.png (60 KB, 400x486) Image search: [Google]
1443574439001.png
60 KB, 400x486
Makes me sick that this is how the rocky franchise ended up. A monunment to a culturally degenerate sexual fetish. May as well have cast a walking dildo with anti-white political slogans engraved into it. And worst of all you have one of the great iconic white characters of cinema there to prep the bull. If I saw Stallone today I'd fucking kill him and he was my hero.
>>
>>63234677
You realize that the female lead is black, and the opponent is mexican/english right

Race isn't even mentioned in this

Do you just think about black cocks all day?
>>
>>63234334
I'd just like for them to bring up the fact that Apollo was killed by a literal russian supersoldier.
>>
>>63234677
>when the kek meme is taken seriously
>>
>>63234808
It's really gone way too far.
>>
>>63234334
Is Michael B Jordan a manlet or is Sly standing on a box?
>>
>>63234677
He's the son of Rocky's old nemesis, not some random diversity insert. and the love interest is black too. even if hollywood's kek agenda is real, i don think this is part of it
>>
>>63234677
>doesnt know that rocky's best friend was Black
>doesnt know that this is the absolute best direction the franchise could have gone in
Fuck you and your stupid meme
>>
God damn it, I watched this yesterday and was preparing to start a thread but I would have had a WAAAAAAAY better OP

>ITT: We provide ideas for movies in the Rocky Cinematic Universe (RCU)

Anyway, my idea is:

>Rocky is still sick with cancer
>Adonis is spending heaps of his money to help him
>A Russian mafia connected businessman offers him an insane amount of money for a fight
>It's against a clone of Ivan Drago

Maybe this could be Creed 3 or 4.
>>
>>63234334
Adonis fights a Syrian boxer (who is pro-Assad) who has been trained by Ivan Drago
>>
>>63235065
Would have to be Creed 4
>>
I'm hoping that in the next movie that an older, wiser and remorseful Ivan Drago helps train Adonis and how a part of the movie is his conflict with his father's killer. It seemed awkward with everybody constantly referencing how Apollo died in the ring without bringing up the man that killed him.

Dolph is still in good shape, he could be a good fit in the potential Creed franchise. And this new movie was very fucking good.
>>
>>63235254
>It seemed awkward with everybody constantly referencing how Apollo died in the ring without bringing up the man that killed him.
I think that's because it's fucking weird to know your father was killed by a fucking Russian super-soldier.

Would be neat to have them actually acknowledge Drago though.
>>
>>63235065
10/10 would watch

desu Lungren needs a cameo
>>
Is there video of Stallone giving Jordan a handjob?
>>
>>63235065
i guess the obvious sequel aka creed 2 is him fighting derek weaver (?) the guy who rekt him in LA and was supposed to fight conlan... it just the story isn't as interesting unless they kind of make it a prequel

so for rocky 3:
>Rocky's son has actually gone to Vancouver to do boxing training
>basically a mirror of adonis' story
>takes a different name
>is training intensely and reclusively to be canadian champion
>night before the fight he sees a news story of adonis' fight with conlan
>sees rocky
>feels abandoned, betrayed etc
>goes crazy
>fights and his opponent dies a few days later
>demands to fight adonis
>changes his last name to drago for the fight
>>
>>63235517
CGI Drago
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>63235581
>mfw rocky's son becomes drago and travels back in time to kill apollo to get revenge
>>
>>63235065
>>63235581

>Love interest is starting to make it big in the Philly music scene
>She is going to play at a major music festival
>Gets beat up by a female promoter / boxer who she rejected for a gig
>adonis trains her
>they schedule a fight
>she wins
>she decides that when she goes deaf she will continue her boxing career
>>
File: ==b.jpg (5 KB, 225x283) Image search: [Google]
==b.jpg
5 KB, 225x283
>>63235898
>>
>>63235904
>>63235581
>>63235065

>clubber langs son wants to fight adonis
>fights him
>its a draw
>>
File: 3837835-blutocartoon.gif (19 KB, 250x305) Image search: [Google]
3837835-blutocartoon.gif
19 KB, 250x305
Lol fucking bump
>>
>Creed faces the champion of (it's) 2015 (people): a female fighter
>she's invincible and can take down people 5 times her weight with a single jab
>Creed has to take her down by using his empowering BBC and black her
>>
>>63237015
This is shit

>>63235065
This is good
>>
>>63237037
>shit
Whitekuck detected
>>
>>63237052
If I was, then I'd say that your post was awesome
You don't even know how to meme well

End your existence
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.