[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
The premier is on LA the 14th, but the movie premieres in regular cinemas until December 17 (Promoted as 18 on trailers for some reason, maybe to avoid shootings.)

Beware of spoilers. Beware of /tv/.
>>
OP's a cool guy and he doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>63233548
...Thanks?
>>
>>63233492
the LA premiere is going to be fucking bananas
I know a guy that really wants to go but I think he'd be lucky to even get a glance at the cast
we're talking about what could potentially be one of the biggest movies ever
>>
>>63233492
Wait, Is getting shot by someone in the theater a genuine concern for some of you guys? I thought it was just a meme like the no singles policy thing
>>
>>63233654
Theatre shootings are more common than ever.

And there are theatres with singles policy.
>>
>>63233652
>could potentially be one of the biggest movies ever
Even if this isn't the highest grossing movie of all time I am absolutely certain that it will be in the top 5
>>
>>63233492
/b/ posted 2 links of the blueray leak

1 is encoded
and the other fake

I was getting my hopes up for someone to leak it.
>>
>>63233845
No they aren't

ur more likely to get die from a peanut allergy than get killed in a movie theater
>>
>>63233654

i am more worried about thermal detonators desu
>>
It's going to be an ok movie but nothing amazing

The movie will be praised as the next coming of christ for about two weeks to a month, then people will move onto the next thing
>>
>>63234794
What a weird thing to say as not everyone is allergic to peanuts, meaning their chances of dying from an allergic reaction to peanuts is zero.

Next time you make this point try to use something which is a threat to more people. Such as being hit by a car, getting struck by lighting etc.
>>
>>63234794
fucking peanuts man, don't even kid about that. My best friend was killed by peanuts.
>>
File: 1359241007466.jpg (147 KB, 595x400) Image search: [Google]
1359241007466.jpg
147 KB, 595x400
>>63234794
unless you arent allergic to peanuts
>>
>>63233845
It's sometimes a hassle, but at least there is a discount on crab legs during sanctioned cinema shooting days.
>>
>living in LA

Plebs literally have their noses up my ass.
>>
I don't even care any more. I just want to criticise it and post dank memes that come from it without even watching it.
>>
>>63234672
>blu-ray leak

Yeah, right.
>>
>>63235692
>Plebs literally have their noses up my ass.

Only because its cleaner than breathing the air.
>>
File: 1417627145123.jpg (66 KB, 604x549) Image search: [Google]
1417627145123.jpg
66 KB, 604x549
I cant wait to come on here on the 18th. I expect it to be like tdkr times 10
>>
>>63235616
>his friend died while watching a Charlie Brown movie
>>
>>63233492
Thanks OP. I will be offline from media since that day. I'll only use messenger, and whatsapp, but I won't login facebook, twitter, tumblr etc.
>>
File: 1onlythedead.jpg (8 KB, 610x600) Image search: [Google]
1onlythedead.jpg
8 KB, 610x600
>>63235777
>>
>going to the first LA viewing
I'm both excited and scared for my life.
>>
Spoilers? You're borderline retarded if you don't understand to some degree what's going to happen then you're a spastic
>EXCITED FOR WIZARDS OF WAVERY WARS: The friendship unleashed
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.