[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen anything Boyega or Ridley in it? Are either of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: daisy-boyega-action-figures.png (1 MB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
daisy-boyega-action-figures.png
1 MB, 1200x628
Has anyone seen anything Boyega or Ridley in it? Are either of them good actors?
>>
File: 1512515.jpg (54 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
1512515.jpg
54 KB, 350x463
But anon, there's a BLACK GUY in it! I'm t..t...TRIGGERED!
>>
Both of them are actually pretty shit
Ridley especially
>>
Have you never seen Alien?
>>
>>63232756
Like in what? Only other thing I've seen her in was playing a naked.
>>
>>63232696
Attack on the block is pretty good actually
>>
>>63232696
Attack on the block is a fun movie.
>>
File: 1443973356631.png (84 KB, 345x250) Image search: [Google]
1443973356631.png
84 KB, 345x250
>>63232862
>>63232903
>>
>>63232696
>Boyega

but seriously WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS HIPS?
>>
>>63232946
Drink some water. Breath.
>>
i want to cum on her teeth
>>
>>63232696
Attack the block, but Boyega doesn't really have to do much acting in it.
>>
>>63232696
Girl has never had an actual acting showcase.

Dude had one film and he was a typical British born African man in it. In real life he's a closet homosexual.
>>
>>63232946
hes tubby. notice he never does shirtless photoshoots
>>
>>63233003
but the ratio is so disgustingly uneven. he's shaped like a pear or christmas tree
>>
File: vdj8mhwn5kgsn5gmwnl5.png (243 KB, 460x413) Image search: [Google]
vdj8mhwn5kgsn5gmwnl5.png
243 KB, 460x413
>>63232696
OH look it's the daily "YOU MAD WHITE BOY" interacale thread....Again...

Makes me miss those "was it rape" or "Bangi" threads. t b h
>>
>>63232696
hasn't she only been in one role before and she played a dead chick?
>>
Who cares?

Ridley is in it just to be put in a gold bikini in Episode IX.

Boyega is passable.

Performance-wise this trilogy will be carried by Isaac, Driver, and Serkis.
>>
File: boyega.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2170) Image search: [Google]
boyega.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2170
>good actor
>charismatic personality
>doesn't rely on his looks
>classy brit
>brushes off the hate and racism directed towards him

Tell me again, why isn't he based?
>>
Attack the block is quite a good film, a nice callback to old b movies without being an unoriginal pile of shit like tarantino's shit
Boyega wasn't bad in the role he had, but he was playing the kind of person he would have spent his whole life around up until that point
Will have to see how he does really, in the few interviews he's done he's pretty good at adopting other accents if that's anything to go on
>>
Booyega was fucking terrible in Junkhearts
>>
>>63232696
Boyega is fine. Ridley is like most females in hollywood..getting by on looks.

i know, thats not necessarily their faults. hollywood is a very unfair employer, but that's how it is.
>>
>>63233053
Nice salad.
>>
>>63233411
It's called an American, personally more of a Caeser guy but whatever floats your boat
>>
Has anyone seen Imperial Dreams or Scrawl? Because those were their recent lead roles.
>>
>>63233203
>>good actor

'no'
>>
File: thisfuckingnigger.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thisfuckingnigger.webm
3 MB, 640x640
>>63232696
I can't even start to tell how many things are wrong with this loud arrogant nigger.

What really hits me is how many faggots that miss the point.

After this post a lot of people will go "OMG ARE YOU TRIGGERED BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, RACIST" but that's not the reason. They could have picked almost anyone else and there would have been no problem at all. There are a lot of good black actors.

Boyega?

Boyega is a nigger.

I really expect for him to die in the first movie or they are gonna lose me and a lot of other people who actually watch the movies instead of getting wet because lightsabers.
>>
>>63233688
Another uppity black? Color me surprised.
>>
>>63233203
of course he is based, why would you come on to /tv/ and believe you will find stable and rational people, this board along with /pol/ are notorious breeding grounds for degenerate thinkers kek
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.