[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a hack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Ben_Stiller_2010_%28Cropped%29.jpg (575 KB, 1209x1655) Image search: [Google]
Ben_Stiller_2010_%28Cropped%29.jpg
575 KB, 1209x1655
Is he a hack?
>>
>>63232270
I like him in stuff he directed but nothing else.
>>
No?
>>
No.
>>
seems to work hard desu
>>
>>63232270
He's actually pretty intelligent any funny.
I wish he would stop making massive appeal comedies and stick to smaller stuff.
>>
No, he is a human.
>>
>>63232401
great. here comes /pol/ to counter.
>>
I don't think so.
Tropic Thunder is one of my favourite comedy movies.
Zoolander is quite good.
What do you guys think of pic related though? I thought it was pretty funny and Eddie Murphy was pretty good in it. It seems to get a lot of reviews that are less favourable though.
>>
>>63232418
What /pol/ has to do with anything?
>>
>>63232426
In more-capable hands, it could have been the film that brought Eddie Murphy back to the land of the living. Brett Ratner, however, is an exceptionally-untalented mancunt.
>>
>>63232270
Stiller in the first episode of Extras is still the funniest thing he's ever done desu

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9n533_extras-ricky-gervais-ben-stiller_shortfilms
>>
>>63232473
That's what I sort of though too. It was a fun movie but it just needed something extra or a better director and it would have really made it into a great comedy movie.
>>
>>63232270
Is he balding??
>>
File: p10487_p_v7_aa.jpg (110 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p10487_p_v7_aa.jpg
110 KB, 480x720
>that time when Ben Stiller, John Malkovich and Christian Bale were in a movie together.
>>
File: Stiller.jpg (40 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
Stiller.jpg
40 KB, 449x600
>>63232614
Noone can escape time.
Ben is doing well, but his genes will kick in soon.
>>
>>63232426
Yeah I liked it, was nice to see eddie murphy doing a role i'm more used to seeing him do. Plus I have no recollection of casey affleck being in the movie.

When I think of ben stiller I always see him as the tom cruise of comedy. He never really gives a performance that wows you it's always just that 7/10 ben stiller.
>>
>>63232697
>tom cruise of comedy
That's a PERFECT description!
>>
>>63232694
Jerry looks pretty good for someone who's 88
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.