[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got mine today. What about you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: FromAlbusDumbledore.jpg (106 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
FromAlbusDumbledore.jpg
106 KB, 620x465
I got mine today. What about you?
>>
>10 years old

lad...
>>
>>63230523
Underage ban coming right up
>>
aren't they sent out in the summer?
>>
I didn't go to wizard school I went to wizard duels.
>>
Top of the morning to you, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American muggle (normie for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my wizardry and using superior Japanese magic (わかもの、若者,おれ、俺)

I train with my wand every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through dementors because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my wand license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese wizard visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious magic High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or defeat the dark one

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

cheers m8s! Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>63231194
Muggles in America are called nomaj, google it.
>>
>>63231262

jesus
>>
>>63231310
Aw, did baby's little pedo thread get deweeted?
>>
>>63231310
ur a Slytherin huh?
>>
>>63231423
so wait, youre a pedo but somehow he's a sytherine?

i think you might be confused mate. clearly hes a raven claw and you just got schoold senpai
>>
Hufflepuff reporting in!

ill huff.....and ill puff. and ill blow you...

i cant remember the rest
>>
>>63231495
i thought you were a pedo. so youre not a pedo?
>>
>>63231466
im not a pedo, im OP, filthy half blood!
>>
>>63230576
That brings up a good point. Are there any magic schools for adults?
Like what if you had to drop out because of family troubles and needed to take an adult education class later.
>>
>>63231610
ill fuck you the the ass hufflepuff style!!! come at me !!!! EXPEL YOUR ANUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63231683
EAT SLUGS!
>>
>>63231611
youre an old man harry, why not try a polytechnik down at the local community center. you know near the sainsbury . the very prestigous ''middlebank school of magic and mystery'' right next to Arabic 101 for the new england and quran studies. 2nd floor every wednesday.
>>
>>63231715
ILL EAT ANYTHING YOU GOT!!!!!! HAVE AN AVACARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63230523
Hogwartz dropout here, the school is absolute shit and not worth your time. Was bullied by a couple of 6th years during my first week and had a wand shoved up my ass by the second. The only plus is free tuition.
>>
>>63232079
its not even free you have to pay in goblin gold were you too poor to pay for it, was your goblin bank all empty . didnt harry the pot head potter pay for your tutition, did dumble dore not offer you a deal. wtf is wrong with you. having a wand up your ass is all part of the magic.
>>
>>63232079

>Getting something shoved up your ass by the older guys

Literally every British private school experience ever.
>>
dumbledore made me....touch his wand. he said if i didnt, they i wouldnt get an A in wand studies. and that he would take 100 points from ravenclaw and publically blame me. I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO!
>>
>>63231194
I study japanese and this meme hurts me every time.
>>
File: 1447875888072.webm (2 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447875888072.webm
2 MB, 1080x1080
>>63230523
Eighteenth year's the charm!
>>
>>63231611
Why would there be, they teach the kids about (for some) an entirely new world of skills they've never seen before and have to absorb quickly to be useful

Then they spend a lifetime maybe breaking through creating new spells or potions

Way too late to absorb that shit as an adult I feel
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.