[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear the wire is a GOAT show >/TV/ seems to rank it high.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9
File: original.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
>hear the wire is a GOAT show
>/TV/ seems to rank it high.

>Watch it
>Niggers
>Gay niggers
>Dykes
>Blacks all over

Why did /TV/ say this is good. It's nigger gay loving shit.
>>
Reddit IMDB SJW sensibilities used to be thrown around here completely unpunished 5 years ago. When people were less sensitive to these kinds of things. Many posters were brainwashed by the wire is good meme when the board was still primarily blue pilled and some even cling onto that belief to this day.
>>
Now, that's what makes me mad
>Crossposter from some pleb board comes to /tv/
>See the highly ranked shows and movies on /tv/
>watch them
>doesn't like them because he has shit/pleb taste
I bet you like Game Of Thrones too you fucking faggot
>>
>>63230117
NO SHOWS CAN BE GRITTY OR HAVE THEMES OF TRAGEDY AND LOSS IF IT ISN'T ABOUT A GOD LIKE MACHO WITH A SIX PACK ARYAN LIKE ME FIGHTING BROWN PEOPLE THEN IT'S REDDIT BLUE PILLED PROPAGANDA
>>
>>63230178

This. This show would be given 5/10s and trash grades. Its a shit show that's pro SJW and anti white

>Whites are dumb or weak or boring
>Black's are well dressed gentlemen and even the thugs have "heart"
>Gays
>Dykes
>>
>>63230178
>>63230117
It's confirmed /pol/ has taken over with their shit taste
time to go back lads
>>>/pol/
>>
>>63230178
>Unpunished

Since when did 19 year old autistics spamming kek memes been considered "Punishment"
>>
YFW the wire is anti white pro nigger gay propaganda
>>
>>63230432
Pro White is feminism because you're basically taking the rich women into superior power.
>>
>>63230363
I am 31 and those "memes" are the last line of defense we have. This is a war of memes.
>>
>>63230475
Nope. Women have long identified themselves to be enemies of the white race. They are allied with blacks and are our enemies every bit as much as the they (the blacks) are.

Pro-female is anti-white.
>>
>>63230317
>>63230178
no.

it was watched and ranked before the hole LOuis KEKOLD thing became a meme. That's why
>>
>>63230432
It's quite the opposite actually.
The Wire is the GOAT show and it's about Baltimore and the drug culture, it involves blacks from every corner of society, from dope fiends to high ranking police officials.
It's actually good at it, portraying reality as it is, it does't involve an anti white agenda or some SJW bullshit.
This board is about shows and movies and The Wire is one of the best.
Fuckk off outta here
>>
>>63230479
oh ok you're a 31 year old and you're victimizing yourself over a tv show that was made a decade ago. Good, great.
>>
>/tv/ now hates the wire because it has blacks
I have lost any hope i had for this board.
Truly the worst board on this site
>>
>>63230557
>it was watched and ranked before the hole LOuis KEKOLD thing became a meme
You mean before eyes were opened and the ingrained reddit sensibilities were purged from this board.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being gay and or black I don't understand the problem.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7 KB, 198x254
Okay, you watched it basically just to post your hatred of blacks and jews. I mean, there's a black characters on the advertisements. There's no way you watched this show with the notion of "GEE GOLLY THIS LOOKS GOOD!"
>>
>>63230571
It's a show that expects you to be able to empathize with blacks. That's as SJW as it gets. If I was there in any of those scenes I'd have started shooting my gun at any one of those black characters regardless of whether they were ones presented as likeable or destructive and I would be doing absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>63230681
I watched it before my eyes were open. When I was an impressionable teenager rather than an educated 25 year old. I liked it back before I knew the true nature of what I was watching but I destroyed my DVDs of the wire long ago and would never affiliate myself with anybody who still thought that the show had merit.
>>
>>63230730
1. You're a smug faggot
2. Why didn't you just sell the DVDs you rich faggot
3. You would literally unfriend your friends if they didn't hate the Wire with a passion wtf
4. I was right, you only hate the show cause there's black people in it. You didn't make one post about the writing or acting, just "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER"
>>
File: 1448378618660.gif (241 KB, 350x186) Image search: [Google]
1448378618660.gif
241 KB, 350x186
>20 / 2 / 6

Don't you get tired, stormnigger?
>>
>>63230535
Yes every group is after you and every race is like a football team.

What do you do for a living?
>>
>>63230682
cool story internet tough bro
>>
File: The_Wire_Levy.jpg (49 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
The_Wire_Levy.jpg
49 KB, 506x316
>>63230117
but it also hates on jews

where's your god now?

>yfw it also has a character named "Big Guy"
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Little_and_associates#Big_Guy
>>
>>63230682
It's a show that expects you to be able to empathize with whites. That's as /pol/ as it gets. If I was there in any of those scenes I'd have started shooting my gun at any one of those white nazis regardless of whether they were ones presented as likeable or destructive and I would be doing absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
This thread is fucking pathetic, what the fuck happened to this site
>>
>>63230730

Good

Remember everyone
>Women are enemies

>Women prefer Black's and Muslims

>Black's are enemies

>Gays are enemies

Our allies are small. It's just us /tv/ going white straight males who are good.

Remember that women have sided blacks 80%. Statistics show young women flock to blacks at school

According to studies girls 14-17 tend to find black boys more attractive while most consider white males to be annoying ugly and rude.
>>
>>63230363
Underrated post tbqh senpai. /pol/ memes don't matter in the real world.
>>
If you're from /pol/ then watch Deadwood.
>>
The Wire was a great show, regardless of race/colour representation. I felt it portrayed the drug culture well.
>>
>>63230117
>>>/trash/
>>
>>63230317
>prezbo

JUST
>>
>>63230804
>3. You would literally unfriend your friends if they didn't hate the Wire with a passion wtf
I don't use social media, but you're right. I don't keep company with my cultural enemies and anybody who supports the wire is an enemy of the white race.
> You didn't make one post about the writing or acting, just "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER"
Quality writing or acting can be used in the service for good or evil. If the show is ultimately culturally destructive then it doesn't matter how good any of those qualities are. So what, you make a propaganda film designed to eliminate my race but you expect me to praise the production values and naturalism of the dialogue because you got so talented people in while spreading your poisonous message.
>>
>>63230479
This is a joke, I know, but it accurately describes the mindset of /pol/ and 4chan/Reddit at large. These faggots are man children that honstley think "SJW's" are more than meme, and are after them.
>>
>>63230682
>expects you to be able to empathize

Sorry about your autism, bro.
>>
>>63230317
>>Whites are dumb or weak or boring
Plenty of black characters did dumb shit, succumbed to weakness or were plain dull. A lot of the white characters did clever things, were strong or fucking entertaining shit.
>>Black's are well dressed gentlemen and even the thugs have "heart"
Stringer and that bow tie wearing fucker? Aside from that most wore dumb gangsta shit or off the peg office clothes.
>>Gays
Omar, that dyke cop and her chick who she fucked over after getting the kid, that senior cop who you see in the gay bar and erm....maybe one or two more over 5 fucking seasons but I can't recall. Vast majority were straight. And a lot were explicitly homophobic.
>>Dykes
See above.
>>
>>63230432
this is what redditors who came here looking for an edgier site literally believe
>>
File: kek.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>63230730
>educated
>25

Pick one
>>
>>63230869
Doesn't matter if there are white characters that we are supposed to care about. It already committed the sin of humanizing blacks. After that point it doesn't matter what the rest of the show is. It has already showed its hand politically and I've seen the kek cards.
>>
>>63230884
People like you turned up and they all only post singe line comments with no substance complaining about the lack of substance in the comments. Back to feminism you go faggot.
>>
>>63230999
>senior cop

Major Rawls, to you
>>
>>63230929
Fuck
>>
File: sheeeit.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sheeeit.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Sheeeeeeit thread desu
>>
>>63231046
What's your favorite episode of Family Matters?
>>
>>63231091
Either you are devoted to the battle against blacks or you are an advocate of white genocide. There is no fence to sit on. If you're not fighting the genocide actively then you are complicit in it.
>>
>>63231051
Sorry - it's been a while since I watched.
>>
>>63231119
Do you understand sarcasm? My people weren't even considered white until the 60s so fucking kill yourself and take your bullshit "Genocide" somewhere else. The fence is comfy because I'm not a doomsday ruby ridge retard.
>>
>>63231119

This

Women need to be enslaved

All non whites killed or slaved

End all smugs
>>
>>63231119
>fighting the genocide actively

Or shitposting on /tv/. Now excuse me while I go listen to some Oi! records in my bedroom while planning which toilet cubicle door I'm going to put a tiny National Front sticker on tomorrow.
>>
>>63231191
>Why doesn't nobody like us!!!
>>
>>63231161
If you're not white then you have no place on this board. This board is about the battle for the white race every bit as much as it's about film and television. If you're non-white and therefore inherently anti-white then reddit would be more up your speed.

There is no fence. Your fence position is puppet master make believe. A manipulated invented to encourage complacency as they exact their cultural destruction.
>>
>>63231191
>This
>Women need to be enslaved
>All non whites killed or slaved
>End all smugs

>b..b..but c..can someone else a..ac..actually d..do it? Black people and women scare me.
>>
>>63231240
good to know your a really nice guy.
Good to know you're the law
>>
>>63231232

We don't need friends. Just whites. No women allowed except to suck our cocks

Blacks want to respect women let them. Women don't deserve respect
>>
>>63231240
Settle down, grandpa. The 50s are over, you know?

It's
2 0 1 5
>>
>>63231232
This isn't about being liked. This isn't even about survival. Now that the females are against us the white future is dead. All that matters now is vengence. Taking as many of our enemies down with us while whites still exist as we can. The time for being liked died with feminism. Now all that's left are bullets and memetic assault.
>>
>>63231240
You have no culture, you have not contributed enough to claim rights on what came before, what better, more intelligent and braver men built long before you lost your wife to Tyrone. Real white men don't bitch about such petty bullshit, shut the fuck up and do something worthy, you're the nigger here.
>>
>>63231312
Meanwhile the rich white conservative woman is fucking Chad for his business money and still laughing at you
>>
Are there no mods on this board? Surely it takes just a couple of clicks of a mouse to delete thrash like this thread
>>
>>63231240
>This board is about the battle for the white race every bit as much as it's about film and television.

hmmmm
>>
>>63231285
>No women allowed except to suck our cocks

No reproduction - just cock sucking
Get older
Still don't reproduce - remember, cock sucking only
White males eventually die off

You're the actual enemy of the white race. It's all a long term undercover ruse by your Negrojew overlords.
>>
>>63231360
No one cares, go tell mummy.
>>
>>63231360
This thread IS this board. If you want to talk about how based and comfy the latest episode of your overhyped jewish meme show is then go do it on your home board.
>>
Lmao what a shit thread
I honestly don't know wich is worse, /pol/ stormfags or redditors.
>>
>/tv/ - Television & Film & White Nationalism
>>
>>63231433
none, comments devoid of anything, like yours, are the worst.

lmao
>>
>>63231403
/tv/ is the television board right?
>>
>>63231455
This is the way the board has always been. Only difference is the reddit sensibility posters like you on this board have become less and less tolerated as the cultural war reaches breaking point.
>>
>>63231536
Oh geez well that's too bad I guess for all the real 4chan historians out there.

>WE'RE THE LAST PLACE FOR FREE SPEECH UNTIL YOU DISAGREE WITH US
>NO THIS TOTALLY DID NOT USE TO BE AN ANIME FORUM
>>
File: awesomeface.png (136 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
awesomeface.png
136 KB, 428x510
>>63231536
> reddit senibility
> cultural war
ha ha ha! I love these memes!
>>
>>63231536
>this is the way the board has always been
newfags are the worst cancer
>>>/trash/
>>
>>63231673
Nice try. If you disagree with that statement then you have ALWAYS been reddit in sensibility no matter how long you have been here.
>>
>>63231536
Okay so if a Japanese culture site created by a jew can be a white supremacist hugbox then why can't it transform again.
>>
>>63231776
Because white warriors will always be stronger and more devoted to their cause than the redditors. Doesn't matter how many redditors flood here. The core will never break.
>>
>>63231047
You're worth even less than a thought you stupid faggot.
>>
>>63230117
over 9000 people will always fall for the bait
>>
>>63231758
>he wasn't around for the virulently liberal days during the bush presidency
>>>/out/
>>
>>63232263
The reddit days? You're right, I absolutely wasn't. Leftism has always been reddit. It was reddit then and it was reddit now. You were on the wrong board then and you're on the wrong board now.
>>
>>63231911
It's time to take a break, anon.
>>
>>63232324
>muh reddit boogeyman
>muh feminism is evil
>oh no da blacks and news
Educate yourself, you've become a living parody. You are as bad as the liberals or "redditors" you hate. You are the punchline to a joke.
>>
>>63232373
>You are as bad as the liberals or "redditors" you hate
Which is you. All who stand opposed to me are reddit and the fact that reddit hates me only proves that I am doing my job as a white warrior.
>>
>>63232425
You're not a warrior, you're a faggot who calls people reddit online and complains about old tv shows.
>>
>>63232425
You must be trolling. I really hope you are. Is your entire worldview shaped by the internet?
>>
>>63232477
>Is your entire worldview shaped by the internet?
There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 229x220
I never liked nor cared about the Law and Order tv series. But those cheesy 90s episodes where the bad guy is some fuckhead shut in delusional homicidal supremacist who talks like he's a war hero or a philosophical genius used to always seem cheesy to me because I always felt that was a cheesy stereotype......until I went here.
>>
>>63232324
>the reddit days
kek
I don't even think reddit existed back then and this site was a much more potent mechanism for affecting the general population than it is now
>>
>>63232609
Those "bad guys" in your propaganda TV shows are actually the closest reality comes to having good guys.
>>
>>63232574
You're amazing
>>
>>63232671
>I don't even think reddit existed back then
Reddit: the website may not have been formed but reddit: the sensibility had been around for decades.
>>
>>63232683
those poor serial killers! It's just propaganda!!!
>>
>replies:89
>posters:22
This assmad stormfag is hilarious
>>
>>63232721
Please keep it up. You're a barrel of laughs.

I've got something for you: Abraham Lincoln was the greatest president in American history. Go on, now. Call Honest Abe reddit, please.
>>
>>63232797
Lincoln acted with the reddit sensibility, absolutely. I know you may think that to be some absurd statement but it is completely accurate. Lincoln was one of the key proto-reddit figures in fact.
>>
>>63232893
Tell me about Lincoln. Why did he free the slaves?

Was getting assassinated part of his plan? He was also a tall guy, I hear.
>>
I want /neotv/ to leave. The influx of these /pol/tards are just as bad as bronies contaminating other boards with their filth.
>>
>>63232893
Not joking, how can I be more like you?
>>
>>63230117

>watch season 1
>literally 'nothing happens: the show'
>delete the rest of the show
>>
>>63232797
Lincoln was reddit. John Wilkes Booth was /tv/. This battle is nothing new
>>
>>63233083
It's a show tailored for leftists. You're supposed to be in so much awe of all the black people and feel so progressive for hearing their lingo and seeing their struggles that having a plot would have been redundant.

Just another shill vehicle so liberals can bow at the alter of BBC.
>>
>>63233183
I'm a black Jew and I just came here to laugh at you. You'll never win this war.

Even though you're one of the intelligent ones that are too sharp to be taken in by our mind-games, we shall win in the end!

Ahahahaha! *rubs hands menacingly as BBC flops around in shorts*
>>
The Wire is an exceptional show full of nuance. Leave it to the fucking teenagers on this board to boil it down to niggers, amirite.

Jesus, even if you hate black people you're missing just how carefully constructed the narrative is episode to episode and season to season.
>>
>>63233410
>you're missing just how carefully constructed the narrative is episode to episode and season to season.
No, I got all of that. It doesn't make any difference though. When it's all in service of a poisonous agenda the craftsmanship is irrelevant.
>>
We used to post things on this board. Post macros. Now we just put shitpost in the next guy's thread.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.