[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
National Board of Review names Fury Road best film and Tarantino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: REKT.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
REKT.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
National Board of Review names Fury Road best film and Tarantino wins best screenplay

/TV/ BTFO
>>
>>63228050
National board of flicks
>>
Fury Road is easily flick of the year and Hateful 8 will be a great flick, a don't disagree with their choices
>>
File: 1374106587584.png (200 KB, 361x351) Image search: [Google]
1374106587584.png
200 KB, 361x351
>anti male pro-fem "we are not things" propaganda named best film
>anti-white pro-black "warm black dingus" propaganda wins best screenplay

How does this not prove /tv/ right?
>>
>>63228050
tv likes fury road more than not
>>
>>63228050
It's a great flick, which in america means it's a great film. Don't see anything out of the ordinary here
>>
File: 1362357719200.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1362357719200.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
>>63228590

Nothing about it seemed "Anti-Men" though.

Charlize Theron was cool, and was the best female movie hero since Signorny Weaver.
>>
>>63228691
big girl
>>
>>63228710
42U CUPS
>>
>>63228691
>Nothing about it seemed "Anti-Men" though.

except the all women tribe, that said men are evil and had to be persuaded to trust Max
>>
>>63228590
the women part felt like a side plot. Main characters were the warboys
>>
>>63228691
>Charlize Theron was cool, and was the best female movie hero since Signorny Weaver.
Nice reddit memes. Ripley became a dumb propaganda character too as soon as Cameron got involved.
>Nothing about it seemed "Anti-Men" though.
Pro-female = anti-male.

Society is a seesaw. Give power to the female side and it detracts from the male side. We are still heavy and have them up in the air, legs dangling, but the heavier they get with power the weaker our stronghold. This is a war. You support the opposition and you're a shameful traitor.
>>
>>63228791
>the women part felt like a side plot. Main characters were the warboys
The mental gymnastics you have to go through to keep the smile on your face as your puppet masters fit you with your chastity cage.
>>
Sure is redpill in here
>>
>>63228794
>>63228842
You need a girlfriend.
>>
>>63228942
If I ever ended up in the same room as a female again in my life it would be impossible for me not to snap and immediately murder her. I wouldn't even rape them either because then they win. They have no power over me. They are just vermin to be coldly destroyed.
>>
>>63228050
it shouldn't be surprising. I know the movie is memed now as feminist probaganda, but honestly it's the best movie of the year.
>>
>>63228691
All the women in the movie were realistically depicted as weak and reliant on Max to get the job done when it came down to rough and rumble. Even Furiosa couldn't hold her own, and spent most of the movie driving a truck and praying that Max would come save her if she ever got put in any actual danger.

The Vuvalini were mildly more offensive, but even then, despite being the "you go grrrl matriarchical society" tribe, they relied on deception and dishonorable tactics to survive. Remember when they left that naked woman out as bait so they could jump the war rig? Not only were they trying to deceive, rob and enslave whatever unsuspecting good samaritan might come along, but they put one of their own at risk of death in order to do so. And the whole crux of the trap was using their only real asset, the naked female body, as a bid to get the upper hand.

It's a pretty realistic conjecture of what a woman would do to survive in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
>>
>>63228776
and look how that worked out for them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.