[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Log onto /tv/ >No one's talking about Spike Lee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: mfwspikeleejoint.jpg (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
mfwspikeleejoint.jpg
6 KB, 205x246
>Log onto /tv/
>No one's talking about Spike Lee Joint's
>No posts regarding the new Spike Lee Joint Chi-Raq
>Costanza.jpeg

What the fuck /tv/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGTuuj-aTJs
>>
but spike lee is degenerate, anon
>>
Fuck that uppity nigger
>>
Nobody wants to see your shit, Spike. Kill yourself.
>>
If this movie doesn't show a white woman getting gangbanged by 60+ muscular black men, I'm not interested.
>>
Anyone know if this is a Spike Lee joint or film?
>>
>>63227541
>spike lee
>the guy that makes movies for jada pinketts character from scream 2
no
>>
spike lee is a fucking asshole that can't seem to stop playing victim while he's better off than 99.9% of people

he's the director version of al sharpton
>>
File: rosie_perez_1999_02_04.jpg (57 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
rosie_perez_1999_02_04.jpg
57 KB, 446x600
I hate spike lee only because he got to bang that spicy latina Rosie Perez with her big ole tits
>>
DUDE BLACK PEOPLE LMAO
>>
>>63227541
>DAS RAYSIS: the director
>>
I'm going to watch the movie and I'm not even black lol kek. Spike Lee can suck my balls through his stupid Knicks hat
>>
>>63227541

>black women in chicago refuse to have sex with their thug boyfriends until they stop shooting at each other

This is more of a fantasy than Star Wars.
>>
>>63228062
She was cute for 2 seconds in the 90s, she's not hot, get a hold of yourself
>>
>>63227541
Literally who?
>>
>>63228960
A professional race baiter.
>>
>Joint
Why does he call them that?
>>
>>63228764
>>black women in chicago refuse to have sex with their thug boyfriends
>niggers
>consent
>not raping
pick one
>>
>>63227541

That bigoted piece of shit motherfucker hates me because I'm white, so why should I support his bullshit movies?

I'm not.

Fuck that nigger, and his racist propaganda.

Let the blacks pay for his bullshit.
>>
>>63229080
70s and 80s ghetto slang.
>>
>>63229123

Pretty much. These guys are killing each other for $20 at a time. You think telling them "You can't fuck me" is going to be a hindrance? Come on.
>>
Because I don't watch trash.
>>
>>63229080
hes a nigger
>>
this nigger has no talent and what does a nigger with no talent do? claims the lowest hanging fruit with race bait bullshit.

i don't hate spike lee just because he's a nigger. i hate spike lee because he's a talentless nigger who thinks he deserves respect and admiration because he's a nigger.
>>
>>63227541
he is just a ignorant racist nigger.
>>
>>63230061

>guy who made Do the Right Thing and 25th Hour is talentless

yeah sure bro
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.