[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, how the hell did Marisa Tomei win Best Supporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 14
File: marisa-tomei-02.jpg (2 MB, 2979x4057) Image search: [Google]
marisa-tomei-02.jpg
2 MB, 2979x4057
Memes aside, how the hell did Marisa Tomei win Best Supporting Actress for My Cousin Vinny?
>>
>>63227487
She sucked a lot of dick
>>
>>63227524
Are you sure?
>>
>>63227563
ask ur mum
>>
>>63227487
She's really good in it. Why shouldn't she have won? Plenty of worse performances have gotten or been nominated for that award, like the Estelle Parsons in Bonnie and Clyde. Beatty, Hackman and Dunaway all lost but her one note obnoxious shrieking won.
>>
>>63227487
Well the nominees that year were
>Marisa Tomei- My Cousin Vinny
>Judy Davis- Husbands and Wives
>Joan Plowright- Enchanted April
>Vanessa Redgrave- Howard's End
>Miranda Richardson- Damage

Of the nominees MCV was the only one that did well at the box office so it was probably the only nominated performance many of the voters had seen so that probably got her a lot of votes.

Also, the other nominated films are the sort of things that appeal to primarily women (forbidden love stories, costume dramas, etc.) and the majority of AMPAS voters are older men who aren't going to vote for those films.

Generally though precursor awards play big into who voters will vote for but a frontrunner hadn't really been made clear by the precursors that year. Plowright won The Golden Globe, Richardson won the BAFTA and NYFCC, and Davis won the NBR and LAFCA. So generally if a voter doesn't really care about the category they can just lazily pencil in the frontrunner and move on but since there wasn't really a frontrunner those three women were splitting those votes which allowed Tomei to win with what was in all likelihood a low vote total.
>>
>>63228043
If anyone else has a "why did the oscars do x question" I can probably help.
>>
>>63227487
just look at her fucking stunning
>>
>>63227487
Because her voice was literally trashy sex
>>
>>63227487
It was a pretty good movie. And she was by far the best actor in it. Which just made her shine that much more.
>>
>>63227487
>Still totally adorable at 50
Also fuck off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da7GSy-6mJY
>>
>>63227487

BUILD
FOR
SEX
>>
>>63228161
how the fuck did monique win for precious?
>>
She likes quirky bald men.

The voters thought they were in with a chance.
>>
>>63228401
obligatory black oscar. they need to give out at least 2 oscars to black actors every decade
>>
>>63227487
Idk how the fuck did Anne Hathaway win an oscar for a 6 minute cameo?
>>
>>63228401
Well that wasn't really a surprise, she was the favorite to win for about year after Precious premiered at Sundance. But also it was a really weak year in supporting actress and competition was virtually non existant.

>Mo'Nique- Precious
>Anna Kendrick- Up In The Air
>Vera Farmiga- Up In The Air
>Penelope Cruz- Nine
>Maggie Gyllenhaal- Crazy Heart

Obviously the Up In The Air girls split votes and the others were just filler nominees. Gyllenhaal had literally zero precursor support and Cruz was in a critically panned film and she only got in because there were no other viable nominees and people expected Nine to be good so she had been predicted as a nominee for a while so when Nine was panned people still didn't see anyone that could've taken her place. Also the Oscars really liked Precious (nominated for picture, director, actress, and it won screenplay).

The screenplay win was the real shocker for Precious. Everyone thought Up In The Air was a lock and it had been winning everything but In The Loop got a surprise nomination, and was the more critically acclaimed script, and presumably syphoned votes from Up In The Air as the only other comedy in that category. In The Loop should've won in a just world though.
>>
>>63228663
Explain Argo winning Best Picture over Life of Pi and others.

Argo was dull and forgettable.
>>
>>63228663
Better question is why was Monique in Supporting Actress?
>>
>>63228788
So going into nominations the race seemed to be between Lincoln and Zero Dark Thirty for Best Picture. The nominees in Best Director were a huge shock.

>Ang Lee – Life of Pi
>Michael Haneke – Amour
>Benh Zeitlin – Beasts of the Southern Wild
>Steven Spielberg – Lincoln
>David O. Russell – Silver Linings Playbook

Haneke and Zeitlen were not expected to come close to getting nominated. Everyone expected Affleck and Bigelow were expected to get those slots with Tarantino as a possible spoiler.

So people in AMPAS were shocked and they felt bad for those two but at the same time there were stories in the news that ZD30 glorified torture so Bigelow's momentum died there. Essentially, people felt bad for Affleck so Argo won BP so he would get an Oscar. It seems crazy but it was a huge tide turner.

>>63228824
Because Sidibe was the lead.
>>
>>63228968
>Because Sidibe was the lead.
Oh I got there names mixed up
>>
>>63228968
Why did they feel Affleck was owed something?

Does he have an important jewish lineage or do they just like his leftist activism that much?
>>
I thought it was a perfect performance given the nature of the film.

For what it's worth, I've never even heard of any other the films she competed against for best actress whereas I've seen My Cousin Vinny a bunch of times.
>>
>>63229177
well he is pro Palestine so the Jews don't that
>>
>>63229177
They love a redemption story. He had been a joke for a decade but redeemed himself when he starting directing. Gone Baby Gone and The Town had both gotten acting nomination from the Oscars so he had been building up good will from them. Then Argo was a film he directed and starred in (and was also a film about how the film industry is a savior which is the sort of thing they love) and everyone assumed he'd get a directing nomination and he'd be legitimized. So when that didn't happen (the directors branch has a history of nominating more "artistic" films so snubs happen pretty often there) most of the voters felt like they give him the BP oscar as a consolation prize.
>>
>>63228788

Dude what?

Argo was far better than all of the other nominees that year. Life of Pi and Lincoln were boring, phoned in award bait and the voters knew it.
>>
>>63229540
>Argo was far better than all of the other nominees that year.
Amour. I like Argo but come on.
>>
>>63229540

why the fuck do people think directors like Steven Spielberg sits around making movies he doesn't care about so that he can win Oscars? look at his career.

and Argo was a giant piece of shit, get some taste.
>>
>>63228161

not exactly a question like that but you seem to have a thorough knowledge of the Oscars so I'm wondering what you think will win this year for the big awards (picture, director, actor, actress)?

it seems like it'll be Spotlight or Room but it's hard to tell

I'm still pondering whether Brooklyn has an outside chance
>>
>>63229628

>why the fuck do people think directors like Steven Spielberg sits around making movies he doesn't care about

Dude what? That's all he's done for at least 15 years, I would say longer.

>and Argo was a giant piece of shit

It was a decent movie, Affleck managed to make a decent period piece without letting his pro-Islam bias sink into the film to any noticeable degree.
>>
>>63228165
Is that a peener
>>
>>63229794

it's extremely easy to refute this notion but I'll just go with the easiest option and say that if you think the guy who made A.I. (arguably one of the best movies of the century) makes Oscar bait then you genuinely know very, very little about movies and what Oscar bait actually means.

Enjoy your middling bullshit like Spotlight and Argo
>>
>>63229670
Probably too early to call as momentum shifts all the time. This time last year Boyhood was a lock for winning picture, director, and screenplay. That said...

>Best Picture- Spotlight
>Best Director- Tom McCarthy: Spotlight (I wouldn't be shocked if Ridley Scott pulled it for for The Martian though. They love flashy effects pictures in director and Scott is overdue. It's generally a terrible idea to predict a picture director split but it happened in back to back years recently though so who knows.)
>Best Actor- Leo DiCaprio: The Revenant
>Best Actress- Brie Larson: Room/Saoirse Ronan: Brooklyn (I wish Emily Blunt had a chance for Sicario)
>Best Supporting Actor- Michael Keaton or Mark Ruffalo: Spotlight (Stallone is building buzz for Creed though so maybe him? Like Paul Newman won for The Color Of Money)
>Best Supporting Actress- Rooney Mara: Carol/Jennifer Jason Leigh: The Hateful Eight
>>
>>63227487
because it was a great movie. still one of the best law movies there is.
>>
>>63228043
Was 1992 a weak year for films? Seems like people only remember My Cousin Vinny and not those other films
>>
>>63229919
>>Best Actor- Leo DiCaprio: The Revenant
stopped reading there

come on man he'll get nominated just so he can show up and boost ratings but he won't win

it will be the same hammed up performance he gives for every film
>>
>>63229919

nice, good predictions.

it seems like that Picture/Director split is almost becoming obligatory after the last few years. I didn't see The Martian but it looked like shit. I'm surprised by how much buzz it still has going in to the thick of the race now.
>>
>>63229972
Last of the Mohicans
>>
>>63228401
She ate all the other nominees
>>
>>63229984
His competition is weak this year. If The Revenant is a hit he's locked.
>>
>>63228165
>>63227487
theres not much i wouldnt do for an opportunity to lick that muff. good gravy she is so hot.
>>
>>63229972
1992 – Unforgiven, Aladdin, Reservoir Dogs, The Player, Basic Instinct, The Crying Game, A Few Good Men, Indochine
>>
>>63230006
>it seems like that Picture/Director split is almost becoming obligatory after the last few years.

Those were huge anomalies and yet here we are with another opportunity for a split.
>>
>>63229405
>>63229177
This makes me so mad that The Town got denied the Oscar. I normally don't care but I just hated how fucking hokey and tired the story to Argo was. I am a huge Cold War history nerd and this movie just reeks of the shitty revisionist bullshit that mars all Cold War espionage thrillers. The fucking spoonfed tension of Goodman and Arkin almost missing their call and the fucking Iranian army chasing their plane down the Tarmac was so goddamn corny. And the forced 'Argo fuck yourself' was a sophomoric comedy interjection. Sorry for my rant
>>
>>63228161
Why wasn't TDK nominated

Why wasn't Lego movie nominated?
>>
>>63230275
>Why wasn't TDK nominated
Short answer; Harvey Weinstien is really really good at manipulating Oscar voters and got The Reader nominated in it's place. If you don't know of Harvey well I don't really have the time to explain everything about him and the Oscars but I'll put ti to you this way, he is the reason Shakespeare in Love beat Saving Private Ryan.

Also TDK didn't have a favorable release date. Had it been released around Christmas it probably would've been. Also Wall-E was an equally acclaimed, probably more acclaimed actually, blockbuster that year so anyone who wanted to give their vote to a big blockbuster film could have had to decide between those two which probably led to vote splitting. 2008 was a clusterfuck for nomination though. They could've put together a really great BP lineup but instead we got
>Slumdog Millionaire
>The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
>The Reader
>Frost/Nixon
>Milk

>Why wasn't Lego movie nominated?

In Best Picture or Best Animated film?
>>
Jesus hell this thread is such a EXPOSED moment for /tv/.
The guy with the knowledge gets to drop intelligent and factual analysis, without any kind of ideology, or even getting baited by all the retards with hyperboles for one thing or another.
When something like that happens you can see how down on the shithole we are as a board. Memes and hot opinions to bait and get replies.
I myself feel ashamed of my shitposting. If we could have nice things, it would be like this lad's posting.
>>
>>63230773
Don't feel ashamed for the shitposting of your past, feel pride for the quality posts in your future.
>>
>>63228161
Why did Crash win Best Picture?
>>
>>63230773
At least you can talk. Who are you?
>>
>>63231053
I'll answer just give me a minute. I'll be away from my computer for a second.
>>
>>63230773
BANE?
>>
>>63231053
Okay so in order to understand how Crash won BP you have to understand who votes on the Oscars. The voters are people that work in the film industry. The biggest group is actors but obviously there are directors, sound guys, editors, really anybody that can nominated for an Oscar but there are also publicists and studio heads and all the like. So the voters all know someone involved in most of the nominated films and here's the thing about Crash, it had a huge cast. And the people in the cast were all known quantities that had made a ton of connections through the years.

>Sandra Bullock
>Don Cheadle
>Matt Dillon
>Keith David
>Tony Danza
>Brendan Fraser
>William Fitchner
>Terrence Howard
>Thandie Newton
>Ryan Phillippe
>Michael Pena

Those people have collectively been in everything and know everyone so have a huge pool of friends that you can ask to vote for your film.

Crash was also filmed in LA. Most movies go elsewhere for tax breaks but Crash was filmed where these people lived so all the crew was local rather than from Toronto or something and guess what, that local crew knows voters or they are voters.

And then you have the director, Paul Haggis. Haggis the year before had written Million Dollar Baby which won best picture but he didn't win screenplay so there you have a feeling of being overdue. Also Haggis was at the time a Scientologist and again that's a huge network of voters to call upon.

With all that in mind though people are still shocked it beat Brokeback Mountain considering how universally acclaimed Brokeback was. Consider though it was 2005 and not everyone was fully on board with gay people yet and the average Oscar voter is 55 year old guy who probably wasn't on board with it yet either. Also Brokeback had competition that year in Best Picture for any gay people voting in the Oscars because Capote, a biopic of a very famous gay man, was also nominated.

TL;DR Vote splitting and people voting for their friends.
>>
>>63231801
>>Brendan Fraser
Holy shit, I'd completely forgotten he was in it.
>>
>>63227487
Marisa Tomei is one of the fucking best actresses out there. She deserved an Oscar for The Wrestler too.
>>
Oscar guy, why didn't Raging Bull get best picture or director?
>>
>>63232747
Well there are some people that think it Raging Bull did win but the results were changed because the day before that Oscar ceremony a guy who was inspired by Taxi Driver tried to kill the president. There were protestors outside the Oscars and everything. I personally don't believe that. The simple truth about Raging Bull is that it just wasn't the kind of movie the Oscars were going for at the time. During the 80s the Oscars went hardcore for the biggest Oscar bait you can imagine. Here's the winners list from 79-90.

>Kramer vs Kramer
>Ordinary People (This was the Raging Bull year)
>Chariots Of Fire
>Gandhi
>Terms Of Endearment
>Amadeus
>Out Of Africa
>Platoon
>The Last Emperor
>Rain Man
>Driving Miss Daisy
>Dances With Wolves

Platoon is a notable edgier outlier but those winners are pretty safe choices and seem like the sort of films that people think of as stereotypical "Oscar films".

Also people in the industry didn't really care for Scorsese at the time. Sure he made great films but he was also a drug addict that threatened a studio head with a gun once. He didn't get nominated for Taxi Driver and when you consider the kind of person he was at the time he's lucky he got nominated for Raging Bull. The winner on the other hand was directed by Robert Redford, Hollywood's golden boy that everyone loved and seemed overdue for an Oscar.

In hindsight the decision is crazy but at the time it made sense.
>>
>>63233118
Amadeus was deserving of the praise and Oscars though.
I didn't know about Scorsese's drug habits or the gun threatening thing. The Academy had been favourable to Coppola, wasn't he in a similar bag with Marty?
>>
>>63233333
>>
>>63233118
>all those shit movies, Amadeus and Platoon

And I thought the oscars being shit was a recent thing
>>
>>63233394
lol
>>
>>63230159
Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>63233118
Chariots of Fire fucking sucks.

It must have been basically the song that carried it.
>>
>>63231801
>>63228161

Why did Lord of the Rings: Return of the King get the oscar nod over Master & Commander for most categories?

(76th Academy Awards if you wanted to look anything up)

Thanks for your replies by the by, good content.
>>
>>63233350
>The Academy had been favourable to Coppola, wasn't he in a similar bag with Marty?
He didn't win best director for The Godfather even when it won Best Picture. Bob Fosse won for Cabaret. He won for Godfather Part II but didn't win for Apocalypse Now which didn't win picture either, it lost to Kramer vs Kramer. Coppola's films also made so much more money than Scorsese's so the industry looked upon him more favorably. He also was an asshole but not an "I'll threaten you until you release the cut of the film I want" kind of asshole. Coppola had also built up goodwill with the Academy before becoming a director (he won an Oscar for writing Patton) so they were more accepting of his films.
>>
>>63233580
>Apocalypse Now lost to Kramer vs. Kramer

Goddfuckingdamn fuck the Oscars
>>
>>63233572
Return Of The King was more critically acclaimed and made more money for starters. Everyone knew it was winning so the fact that Master And Commander pulled a cinematography and sound editing win is a minor miracle. Return Of The King was the end of a trilogy in which every film had been nominated for best picture (none had won yet though) and been a box office and cultural smash so its momentum was nearly unstoppable (for a moment people thought Mystic River had a chance but it was short lived). People thought the Lord Of The Rings novels were unadaptable so the fact that a trilogy existed and was the trilogy was highly acclaimed meant that they could give RotK the win or look dumb to history. Nothing else ever stood a chance. Also Russell Crowe was the lead actor in two of the previous three best picture winners and voters were getting sick of him a little.
>>
>>63227487
of all the women ever in the world i would marry marisa tomei or jamie pressley
>>
>>63233855
>he still thinks this is a marisa tomei thread
>>
>>63233855

Marisa Tomei or Diane Lane for me
>>
File: 1319183231116.jpg (12 KB, 118x141) Image search: [Google]
1319183231116.jpg
12 KB, 118x141
>>63233855
>jamie pressley
>>
>>63233872
For anyone seeing it on the home page of /tv/ or the catalog it is. Funny how sometimes a hijacking is a great thing to happen.
>>
>>63231801
why didn't the grand budapest won?
and how close it was?
>>
Oscarbro what's the craziest thing the oscars have ever done?
>>
Oscarbro please apply to be a mod here and fix this place.
>>
>>63233997
It's a comedy that came out in March that they didn't campaign hard for at the beginning because they assumed it didn't have a chance. But by Oscar night it had probably had third the best chance to win but it wasn't close at all. Birdman had a huge lead and then Boyhood had a huge lead over GBH. The fact that GBH did as well as it did speaks to the love people had for the film especially considering it got a director nom over American Sniper and Whiplash.

>>63234005
Revoked a nomination in song for Alone Yet Not Alone. Their reasoning was it was campaigned for in an illegal way but that's bullshit, people have won with crazier campaigns, in reality it was revoked because no one had ever heard of the movie.

>>63234047
Okay. Next time those open up.
>>
>>63230159
I would eat her pussy until she squirted on my face
>>
>>63234189
You think Mara and Vikander will be accepted as supporting?
>>
>>63234314
Yes.
>>
>>63234351
fuck off cancer
>>
>>63234351
RIP PSH
>>
File: 26236.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
26236.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>63227487
>knocking Marisa Tomei
>>
Better than having to deal with that hack Meryll Streep again plus Marisa is a qt
>>
>>63234189
How much does it weights the B.O. in the mind of the voters when picking best actor/actress?
>>
>>63227487
Same way Sorvino won for Mighty Aphrodite.

The Academy is full of people who know nothing about film and everything about movies.
>>
>>63234584
Well if they really like a performance they're not going to not vote for it because the film didn't make any money and some other film made a bunch of money. Look at last year, Julianne Moore won for Still Alice and Rosamund Pike did not win for Gone Girl. Box office is really only a factor in that it means more people have probably seen the nominated performance but screeners are so prevalent nowadays that that may no longer be the case.
>>
File: 1391819342722.jpg (7 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1391819342722.jpg
7 KB, 240x210
>sweet, Marissa Tomei thread
>the whole thing is discussion
>>
>>63234687
Were you part of the bunch that voted for 12 years slave when actually not watching it ever?
>>
>>63234718
Oscarbro's being based, though. Answering everyone and shit.
>>
>>63234740
>I don't have a vote
>I've seen 12 Years A Slave

If I had a vote I would've voted for Philomena. It wasn't my favorite of the nominees but I just like the idea of Steve Coogan having an Oscar.
>>
>>63233394
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mw8nptRv371qbjnop.png (221 KB, 457x325) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mw8nptRv371qbjnop.png
221 KB, 457x325
>that accent
>that hair
>that wardrobe
>that pleasing but tough and independent attitude

Anon, this is one of the best female characters ever written. It's funny, because Mira Sorvino also won an Academy Award by playing a seemingly simple character, but there's so much more in her performance.
>>
>>63234718
You're upset about discussion? Why?
>>
File: Caray.gif (987 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
Caray.gif
987 KB, 294x233
>>63230159
>>
>pwasee traaaaction
>indapendunt suspenshun
>Buick Skylawk
I'm hard
>>
>>
>>63228161
Why did fucking Art Carney win over Al Pacino?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 619x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 619x544
>>63228663
So weird that there always feels like an obvious show in for the Women categories but when it's the Men categories, it's always hard to select.

>tfw Keaton was robbed last yr
>>
>>63235316
>dat back and forth head/neck move she makes after explaining the buick skylawk

i cum buckets every time
>>
I love My Cousin Vinny.

Though, for some reason, it feels like a really short movie.
>>
you guys think jason segel will get a nom for the end of the tour
>>
File: costanza.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
costanza.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>63235359
>not liking Marisa Tomei
>2015
>>
>>63235417
>Jack Nicholson- Chinatown
>Al Pacino- Gofather Part II
>Dustin Hoffman- Lenny

A clear cut case a vote splitting. Harry and Tonto isn't a bad movie, it's not great but it's okay, and Art Carney is good in it and he wasn't a respected veteran of the industry in a movie that resonated with the older voter base of the academy. So he had a core group of voters (let's say 25 percent minimum) that wouldn't go to any of those three meanwhile Nicholson, Hoffman, and Pacino have a huge majority that think they're all deserving (let's say 74 percent with another 1 percent to Albert Finney) but when voting time comes they split that vote and they all end up with 24 2/3 percent of the vote.

Too many great performances clashing head on with senior citizen bait.
>>
>>63235659
Sadly no. Maybe critics groups will revive him though.
>>
This thread is fucking quality

>Marisa Tomei
>Oscarsbro

Thank you Oscarsbro for dropping knowledge and enlightening everyone, it is much appreciated. Please do this as often as possible
>>
>>63236223
This. You should make some more threads in the future, Oscarbro.
>>
>>63236223
>>63236266
Glad I could help.
>>
Globebro here, anybody wants to ask some questions?
>>
>>63235825
You think they will be any surprise noms this year or are they gonna play it safe.
>>
>>63236364
explain pia zadora
>>
>>63236364
No
>>
>>63236377
Well there's always a surprise. If I have to predict a surprise I generally predict it in director as they like artier stuff than the rest of the academy and their voting group is small so you can get some unexpected noms in there.

Maybe Villeneuve or Kaufman?
>>
>>63229304
Same for me
>>
Oscarbro here. I have to go to sleep. I enjoyed talking to all of you.
>>
>>63237018
Thanks senpai. Hope we get to see you more often.
>>
>>63236364
Ricky pls leave
>>
>>63227487

DON'T DO IT JIMMY
>>
File: 1429066808294.jpg (240 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1429066808294.jpg
240 KB, 800x600
>>63237346

Remake when?

>tfw "YER GETTIN' YER CACK SUCKED, KID"
>>
File: 38a.gif (3 MB, 582x560) Image search: [Google]
38a.gif
3 MB, 582x560
>>63237346
>>
Meme answer: Palance read the wrong name lolololol

Real answer: Tomei was the only American up against three Brits and an Aussie, and the Academy is patriotic.
>>
File: marisa_tomei_2010_06_18.jpg (105 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
marisa_tomei_2010_06_18.jpg
105 KB, 398x600
>tomei thread
>no pictures
bunch of faggots too busy sucking this autists dick tbqh
>>
>>63237884
>complain about no pictures
>post a pic for ants
fuck you
http://www.carreck.com/pictures/category/marisa-tomei/
>>
>>63227487
She was really good in it, and her performance was a lot more grounded than most of the actresses she was competing with.
>>
>>63237935
my dick is a little hard
>>
File: 1336330018128.png (85 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
1336330018128.png
85 KB, 251x231
>>63228043
>this well reasoned, thought out response
>no one will read it
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.