[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies you dislike that other people love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Avatar-Teaser-Poster.jpg (20 KB, 298x442) Image search: [Google]
20 KB, 298x442
Dances With Wolves in Space
>>
I didn't saw a wolf
>>
highest grossing number one theatre experience of all time that changed movies forever

go kill yourself
>>
>>63227400
wont gonna argue about that highest grossing stuff, but in what way did Avatar change movies forever?

serious question no hate family.
>>
>>63227339
Oldboy
>>
>>63227339
literally had nothing to do with dances with wolves. the fucking indians didnt even have unobtanium, you retard
>>
>>63227339
Never watched it Tbh lads
>>
>>63227339
No. Pocahantas in Space. Right down to the magic tree.
>>
>>63227400
>theatre experience
>changed
>implying Pocahontas with blue cats is at the level of crab legs
>>
File: A70-5376.jpg (50 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
A70-5376.jpg
50 KB, 500x744
>>63227339
Pocahontas in space
>>
>>63227339
>Dances With Wolves in Space

why do people act like this is any kind of argument for the movie being bad? i can call the lion king hamlet in africa, and it's still a great movie
>>
>James Cameron makes Avatar
>White Guilt: The Movie: The Game
>Shamelessly rips off other movies
>Shows savages as pure and and peaceful and white people out as evil and greedy
>/tv/ still calls Cameron "Based"

Why?
>>
>>63227561
>White guit
It was a white man that saved the entire planet, fag.
>>
>>63227339
Avatar had great visuals, and cinematography. but the storyline/script makes me wish Marvel had made it.
>>
>>63227654
after turning into a nigger
>>
>>63227561
Contrary to all the shilling from avatap, /tv/ didn't like it when it came out, the only aspect we enjoyed was assbergers killing themselves because they weren't an indian space cat.

But then global warming happened, summer came, and never left.
>>
abatap changed /tv/ forever
>Cry more
>>
>>63227561
That's the reality, dude. Indians were peaceful. White people suck. It's just called telling the truth. You want a movie where white people fix problems, you'll need a team of fiction writers.
>>
>>63227339
Never sinces dances with keks, but this was fucking GOAT space fantasy Got 3 copies of the blu ray one not opened yet.
>>
>>63227400
>young people actually think this
>>
>>63227339
I haven't been able to make it through this entire movie once. Something about it bores me and I've been into sci-fi and fantasy stuff for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>63227894
did whites ever do something good for the World?
written from my Iphone.
>>
>>63227894
It has nothing to do with white people, but because it was humans with power who wanted more. Power and the lust for it can affect anyone and it has throughout history. There is darkness in the hearts of all men and some are far more susceptible to its temptations, especially when they have the means to carry said temptations out and get away with it. It has nothing to do with their skin color and everything to do with their insatiable lusts for more than what they already have. We aren't gods and we can't be, but some people will try their damnedest to get as close as they think they can no matter how much blood is spilled or how many tears are shed.
>>
>>63228083
No. They didn't.

Love,
Chinese children who make your iPhone.
>>
File: donnie.jpg (42 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
donnie.jpg
42 KB, 400x600
Every 14 year old who thinks they're deep loves this movie
>>
File: bill nye on race.jpg (49 KB, 472x333) Image search: [Google]
bill nye on race.jpg
49 KB, 472x333
>>63228257
>>
>>63228268

Chinese children are not the ones who invented Iphone, they just put the pieces together, because they own CHINESE government is shit

Also fuck you for reminding of all the horror in the world
>>
>>63228314
The problem with your argument is that the movie is deep and it took a few years before it's secrets were fully unearthed online. So maybe quit pretending you're better than a cult classic? You aren't.
>>
>>63228314
I have yet to see this movie but I know that once one of my friends discovered weed he talked about it like it was El Dorado for like a year.
>>
>>63228402
Man, I remember the hype of the Director's Cut... I went to the theatre for that shit with a big group. Weird how it's like totally off the map nowadays. SIDE NOTE, just ordered southland tales and the box on bluray for black friday
>>
>>63228324
that is some nice neo-progressive pipe dream. And thanks to that hippie mentality and refusal of acknowledging differences we need womyn quotas, nigger quotas and smart Asians can't into the best colleges because their spot is given away to stupid idiots who don't belong there.
>>
File: billnyetheracistguy.png (273 KB, 468x325) Image search: [Google]
billnyetheracistguy.png
273 KB, 468x325
>>63228324
#BlackStardustLivesMatter
>>
>>63228357
>cult classic
It was a forgettable piece of trash for teens
>>
>>63227514
because Dances With Wolves was shit
>>
Gravity
American Hustle
Silver Linings Playbook
The Blind Side
The Matrix
>>
>>63228324
because science is free of political influence right?
not to mention bill nye isnt a scientist hes a showman
>>
>>63227894
This is bait, but lots of people believe Injuns really were all peaceful. The reality is that, much as with the rest of humanity, their societies ranged from peaceful and tolerant to roving bands of genocidal monsters who tortured women and children for fun.
>>
>>63227894
They were weak. We were strong. It's just called telling the truth.
>>
>>63227339
>Dances With Wolves in Space
what a highly original criticism you have made
>>
>>63228314

>not liking a movie based on its fanbase
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.