[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If 'Blue Is The Warmest Color' was made for the SJW mindset
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: carol-poster.jpg (577 KB, 680x1007) Image search: [Google]
carol-poster.jpg
577 KB, 680x1007
If 'Blue Is The Warmest Color' was made for the SJW mindset
>>
>>63226941

>SJW mindset

More like the "Ages 60 and over" crowd. We're showing this at my theater, and literally every person coming to see it has gray or white hair.
>>
more like

if blue is the warmest color was made by and done with actual artistic and humanist value

this is the patrician version of that pleb flick
>>
Blue Is The Warmest Color was already SJW. The acknowledgement that lesbianism is a real thing is just a SJW meme. Any film featuring them is inherently SJW.
>>
>>63227003
Yeah, but 'apparently' there's no male gaze depicted unlike BLUE which makes it more SJW.
>>
>>63226999
This, Carol is actually a great film.
>>
>>63227003
/v/ and /pol/ summed up in a sentence.
>>
>>63227431
You mean the authentic 4chan belief system summed up in a sentence. Any thoughts to the contrary are "reddit thought".
>>
to watch blue you are suppose to look beyond the male gaze and end up with an empty anxiety which is wholly anti-sjw in nature

the film is premised on the materialistic boundaries of the physical the class division and some food and clothing thrown in

whether or not lesbianism is real or what the character feel for each other is lasting made irrelevant by the moments in the film, it doesn't matter

or maybe you guys didn't really watch it
>>
>>63226941
>SJW

I'm beginning to realize that every time someone uses that to complain about a movie, it's usually a good movie.
>>
>>63227634

When have insecure tiny-dicked white boys ever been right about anything?
>>
>>63227634
>>63227695
Hello reddit. Literally no film that has ever been accused of being SJW has ever not been terrible garbage. If it was good then it would be IMPOSSIBLE for someone to even accuse it of being SJW.

I can smell a Mad Meme Furious Feminism fan when I see one. Enjoy your cultural chastity.
>>
>>63227003
Exactly. Like if a black person or women is in a movie, then it has to be SJW. Unless that movie was made before I knew what SJW was, then its ok
>>
File: charlie-kelly-pepe-silva-carol.jpg (37 KB, 650x356) Image search: [Google]
charlie-kelly-pepe-silva-carol.jpg
37 KB, 650x356
>>
>>63226941
I want to see it, but it's still 4 months away in my country
>>
>>63227758
>Literally no film that has ever been accused of being SJW has ever not been terrible garbage.

Counter-example: Mad Max.

Your argument: blown to bits.

Your butt: hurting

Your jimmies: rustled

Sex: now and forevermore foreign to your experience.
>>
>>63227491
>the authentic 4chan belief system
>4chan is a monolith
underage newfag pls go
>>
>>63227796
>Exactly. Like if a black person or women is in a movie, then it has to be SJW.
If they're not depicted as villains then yes.
>Unless that movie was made before I knew what SJW was, then its ok
Nice try. I've been furious about SJW shit for my entire life, except it was called PC bullshit back then. Even as a child I would writhe in rage when I was watching Ghostbusters or Star Wars and the shoe horned black character was wheeled in. This is no new genocide. Those franchises were kucking us in the 80s and they're kucking us in the 10s.
>>
>>63227875
Mad Max 4 is the most disgusting film of the year. By enjoying it you are submitting to a life of beta chastity. It is reddit to like it. It is tumblr to like it. It is SJW to like it. It is "c.uckold cleanup" to like it.

That film was nothing less than a declaration of war upon the white male. By supporting it you are celebrating the genocide of your own people. The lowest of the low.
>>
>>63227994
>That film was nothing less than a declaration of war upon the white male.

Translation: "I have a micropenis, please kill me."
>>
>>63227931
I have difficulty with this argument. So only when the movie has all white cast can it be non-SJW?

>inb4 "No, also when the gay/woman/black has any real purpose for the story"
>>
File: attemptwasmade.png (244 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
attemptwasmade.png
244 KB, 500x500
>>63226941
do they fug
>>
>>63228103
>So only when the movie has all white cast can it be non-SJW?
It can be all white or it can give realistic portrayals of degenerates and minorities. Ernie Hudson could have been in ghostbusters if he had been a low IQ drug addict that attempted to rob the ghostbusters at gunpoint. It's important to let children know that these minorities exist so they can know the threats that face them. I can watch all white films for enjoyment happily, but I wouldn't want to expose my children ONLY to that media, otherwise they'll be too sheltered to be able to deal with the real degenerate world, thinking every black is their friend. Much like what has happened to most of the modern western males who were raised on friendly minority PC bullshit.

I think populist cinema aimed at children has a responsibility to depict blacks, females, LGBTS, Jews etc as negatively/realistically as possible. This is the only way they can survive. Let them know their enemies from as early as the cradle.
>>
>>63226941
Blue is the warmest color is garbage anyway
>>
File: 1429726705019.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1429726705019.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>63228316
>Ernie Hudson could have been in ghostbusters if he had been a low IQ drug addict that attempted to rob the ghostbusters at gunpoint. It's important to let children know that these minorities exist so they can know the threats that face them
>>
>>63227931
>>Exactly. Like if a black person or women is in a movie, then it has to be SJW.
>If they're not depicted as villains then yes.

holy kek

you're actually retarded
>>
File: thumbnail_2_f3074df0_v2.jpg (13 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_2_f3074df0_v2.jpg
13 KB, 640x346
Why does Rooney always play a bisexual?
>>
>>63228443
Either you wake up and realize that minorities are your enemies or the entire white race will be exinct. Sad thing is that through years of media brainwashing your reaction to your own impending doom is "I don't care" or even "fuck white people". You are a puppet. Embracing the blade being stabbed through your heart with a smile on your face.
>>
>>63228529
Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it.

:^)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.