[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you like season 6 of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: twd.jpg (513 KB, 1200x707) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
513 KB, 1200x707
How did you like season 6 of this
>>
Worst season yet.
>>
>>63226030
Eastmon episode was great. Most everything else was 5/10 TWD shit.
mid season-finale was absolute hot garbage, 1/10.
>>
>>63226030
How do you get to season 6 of this without killing yourself?
>>
>>63226030
They managed to stretch out one failed relocation plan to nearly the entire half of the season.

The morgan episode was great though.
>>
>>63226030
>8+ episodes have been barely 2 days in the show timeline
fucking ridiculous
>>
>>63226102
Agreed. Eastman episode was awesome but came at the wrong time. Right I between Glenn getting trapped. They managed to properly fuck up this season, when it had lots of potential.
>>
>>63226030

100% filler with an insulting fake out.
>>
>>63226030

This season has been very slow in parts.

Negan will save the show.
>>
>>63226030
It's become wading through characters having the same conversations about their feelings and morals just to get to 5 minutes of Rick.
>>
>>63226030
It's been the worst parts of the farm, without the best parts of the farm.

S2 felt like I was wading through shit, to get to the handful of good scenes/parts. S6 was wading through shit to get to the finale, that was just a bigger lake of shit.
>>
File: 1431309657707.gif (812 KB, 375x206) Image search: [Google]
1431309657707.gif
812 KB, 375x206
It's shit so far. The first episode was needlessly long and the use of B&W to show the past felt patronizing. The Glenn death cop-out was garbage and the mid-season finale felt like it was supposed to be longer but they cut the last third of the episode.

Second half needs to improve or I'm finally going to drop TWD.
>>
Literally nothing has happened. Every other season, the group was trying to find someone or someplace. This season, they're doing neither. It's awful.
>>
File: 1445825623961.jpg (2 MB, 1680x2403) Image search: [Google]
1445825623961.jpg
2 MB, 1680x2403
>Episode 1
Wow this is great
>Episode 2
Holy shit this is even better
>Episode 3
Okay...we're taking a step back now
>Episode 4
JUST
>Episode 5
FUCK
>Episode 6
MY
>Episode 7
SHOW
>Episode 8
UP
>>
literally garbage
>>
>>63226030
I have finally stopped watching this garbage. I felt like the show is not even trying to not be retarded anymore.
>>
File: P3zyMrc.jpg (132 KB, 676x500) Image search: [Google]
P3zyMrc.jpg
132 KB, 676x500
First two episodes were good, that's it. If I didn't know Negan is about to come, I would have quit this shit after Episode 4.
Fuck you for not letting me off the hook.
I have a problem quitting shows i once liked
>>
>>63227936
>I have a problem quitting shows i once liked

Same. Fucking Dexter, man
>>
>>63227662

literally this
>>
>>63226107
by punishing yourself with this shithole of a tv show
>>
>>63227936
Are you one of those people that still watch the simpsons?
>>
I tried to get into this show 6 TIMES on Netflix. I rewatched the 1st episode over and over again. Couldn't get into it for some reason.

How good does it get? Is this just Breaking Bad hype? Or is it legitimately good like Game of Thrones?
>>
TWD and Arrow are shows i skip around
>>
>>63227662
Pretty much this. I liked the first two episodes. Then the fillers in between were dreadful. The mid season finale just pissed me off, like literally doing something they knew would work since episode 3 or whatever. It doesn't even feel like a cliffhanger. And that Neegan bit, i feel like is only appealing to fans of the comics or retards like me that browse these threads. Someone who has no idea who Neegan is, prolly isnt hyped. They dropped the ball hard this season.
>>
>people still watch this complete piece of shit

there are so so many thing that could have been done with a post apocalyptic zombie world series, but no.
"let's make the blandest, most boring, dullest piece of shit ever". the dull ass characters, the infamous dialogue, the repetitive action, the babby first char development, everything is terrible.
>>
>>63227662
i'll fix that for you.
>1,2,3 episode, series 1
this looks ok
>from that until series 6
one of the worst shows currently on tv
>>
>>63228506
It's basically muh zombies hype. Something I tend to do is watch Sunday Night Football, followed by the walking dead on dvr. its just a comfy way to end the week.
>>
>>63228506
If Breaking Bad is an 8 and Game Of Thrones is a 7 then the walking Dead fluctuates between a 3 and a 5. Mostly on the lower end.
>>
1-4 pretty good. 5-8 into the trash.
>>
>>63228654
pretty accurate. i would just give them all lower scores.
GOT started good, better than the dreadful amateurish books. it when downhill thanks to terrible writing. they should have let the books go straight away. it had the potential of being a good show. 6, 6.5 on a good day
breaking bad is the most overrated show in history bar none. 6
walking dead is awful. 2
>>
I didn't, quit somewhere in season 3. Fuck this show
>>
>>63228941
>>63228654
Is Game of Thrones great or is it just shock value? (I already spoiled myself with a lot of shit)
>>
>>63228941
Walking Dead is a lot more overrated than Breaking Bad. Maybe not among the IMDB teenagers and television critics that we see constantly here, but in the larger world. Far more people watch it than ever watched breaking bad and people think it's actually good television when it's legitimately bad. There is a way larger gap between it's popularity and actual quality,
>>
First two episodes were great. the others eh. the mid finale sucked smegma dog dick
>>
>>63228592
This. The introduction of the Saviors was pure fan service. Don't get me wrong I am majorly excited for Negans arrival but honestly this feels too soon.
>>
>>63226030
I had hope with the first few episodes, then it all went downhill from there. I'm still gonna watch it because I compulsively finish shows, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Tbqhwy familia someone should take all the episodes between the first two and the finale and edit together some sort of TV movie length episode for optimal Walking Dead viewing.
>>
Pretty bad so far. If you just watched the first episode of this season and the mid season finale you wouldn't have missed anything. Just chalk full of filler.

IMHO they don't really need more than six episodes a season. I think the first was only 12 episodes, and even that would be better than 16 episodes of dragged out bullshit.
>>
>>63228067
Supernatural, although it is getting better this season.
>>
I dropped it after that fat lady kissed the sort of attractive but not really lady.

Is Glenn dead?
>>
>>63229797
Of course Glen is dead dummy. Do you even see a way for him to survive in that scenario?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.