[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mom? MOM?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
mom? MOM?!
>>
Really peeved we have to wait 2 months to see Autismo get himself and his mom killed.
>>
It's mum you idiot
>>
$10 says he lives and we get yet another pacifist fucking pansy pussy good for nothing character the other ones have to take care of until he gets one of them killed
>>
I've come up with new names for this family, from now on these names will be used in every single TWD thread:
Jessie= Kim
Ron= Laurent
Sam= Mace
>>
Just pretend. Pretend that you're someone that got dubs, okay?
>>
>>63218122
lead by example
>>
Here's what's going to go down.

The older brother (standing behind sperg kid) with the greasy hair is going to tell his stupid brother to shut the fuck up, and then distract the zombies by making a big kerfuffle. He'll do this because he feels bad for being such a faggot and ruining everyone's shit earlier. There'll be a meaningful scene where he makes eye contact with Cah-ul and it's made abundantly clear he's attoning for his sins.

The rest will use the resulting opportunity to get away and make it to the armoury. Then we'll have to deal with this annoying little retard shit for another season, being all mad while Rick bangs his qt mother in every hole.
>>
can someone explain this meme to me?

asking for moot
>>
>>63217783

Even fucking Judith is more useful than him. She knows when to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>63218173
literally who?
>>
File: 1443197782429.jpg (85 KB, 303x339) Image search: [Google]
1443197782429.jpg
85 KB, 303x339
>>63218122
So it begins.
>>
>>63218172
>Cah-ul

holy fuck man its CORAL not supermans real name you faggot.
>>
>>63218182
>yfw they have a tv reunion of all the babies who played judith now grown up
>>
>>63217783
Fucking little shit i would not care if his mother wasn't such a qt. I wish the writers would find a way to have both her son's killed and she manage to survive just for being eye candy and for Rick to have some pussy to fuck, the man deserve it.
>>
just... Just... JUST!!!
>>
This is now a dubs thread.
>>
if this little nigga would not have bothered to ask, everybody in the house would have left him behind

it's like the mother is trying leave and abandon his previous kids so she'd be more desirable for Rick
>>
>>63218476
Its true, she hates her kids. She literally forgot he existed.

I'm not sure if its a point or lazy writing though.
>>
>>63218172
I'm actually hoping that Runn and Coral become a sexy twink duo and kill zombies and "playfight" together. They could devote full episodes about gay issues to add to the progressiveness of our times
>>
I don't get it, they know the kid is retarded and a potential liability due to him possibly talking or screaming, why didn't someone tape his mouth or cover it with something?
>>
>>63218645
Ron is cute as fuck, I want to see him stick around and make out with Coral, 2bh
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>This little fucker is going to get his hot ass mom killed before Rick can tap dat
>>
>>63217783

Is Walking Dead all in this kid's head?
>>
File: 1433068788684.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433068788684.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>63219134
What a shame
>>
>>63219134
which is a shame since in the comics they fuck before she died
>>
>>63219329
>she will never ask if you want to make any new stains on your upholstery
>>
>>63217980
like that mullet motherfucker who just conveniently can pick a lock but has no other skills?
>>
File: paula.gif (34 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
paula.gif
34 KB, 320x240
>we will never find out what happened to Tobin after Tara and Rosita helped him up

well done, TWD writers
>>
Carl and Deanna were the highlights. I have a hunch Carl is going to reach GOAT status rapidly.
>>
>>63217783
TIP TOE BY DA WINDOW
>>
Your gay spoiler gods said Gabe's story this episode was leading Christians into a safehouse to make up for him doing the opposite when the outbreak began...
>>
>>63219826
probably because that is what happened in the comics, i'm actually surprised he is with Rick and them.

I wonder if they'll kill him off that way.
>>
So a spoiler fag posted a green wall to what happens, and I didn't believe it until he was 100% right about this episode. I'll post the rest of what I remember from it
>MOM? screams, attracts zombies
>starts getting eaten
>Hot Mom starts screaming and getting eaten
>Hot Mom won't let go of Coral
>Rick machetes off Hot Mom's hand
>everyone else escapes while zombies eat
>>
>>63220108
What about Ron?
>>
What about the leak picture with Coral's bandaged eyes? Wasn't he supposed to get shot in the eye by Ron?
>>
>>63220140
Don't remember if spoiler fag said anything about Ron. I never usually pay attention to them.

I'm sure Ron lives so that he can be even more butthurt about his family and try to kill Rick, though.
>>
>>63218103
Stop pushing your bullshit you fucking autist
>>
>>63220140
Shoots Coral in the eye
>>
>>63219544
Just wait, he'll be handful in like 2 seasons.
>>
File: neegan.webm (642 KB, 272x212) Image search: [Google]
neegan.webm
642 KB, 272x212
>>63220172
probably will happen when 6B starts.

But I'm hoping the end of 6B is this footage

who could he be batting? I'm wondering if maybe he runs into that Wolf
>>
>>63220140
Will shoot Carl in the eye while trying to protect his fucking dumb ass family.
>>
>>63220224
>>63220265
During or after escape?
Would be pretty stupid to shoot at anything other than the zombies during their escape.
>>
The real question is what will they do with Megan?

Will he kill Glenn?

Will they go with an even smarter choice and have him kill Daryl?

Will they completely bitch out and buckle to the fanservice, having nobody important die?

We already know for sure he's not going to curse or have his harem of sluts.

I'm so excited to see them fuck this up so bad. This show is amazing :^)
>>
>>63219329

That's Sarah Paulson, she's not on TWD you FUCKING autist scum.
>>
>>63220380
During escape. Ron will get bitten or something stupid like that while he fires.
>>
>>63220411
But he doesn't have a gun.
>>
>>63220825
Carl took it, they specifically made a point of showing that. The only people with guns are Rick and Jessie.
>>
coral will not get his face blown in half, it would be too much work and it would not work well whatever they do, so they simply will not
>>
>>63221028
They might lessen the injury to just off the eye o he's blinded but only has to wear and eye patch.
>>
>>63221028
>Too much work
It's literally just put an eyepatch on the kid and call it a day. Wow such hard work.
>>
>>63221068
that would look like shit, so why even bother
>>
>Rick doesn't chop his woman's hand off, he chops off the younger son's
>Wolf is the one to shoot Carl in the eye
>Ron dies somehow
Three predictions that I am 100% convinced will come true
>>
>>63221128
You really think that in the shit state AMC has put the show in they'd kill of a little kid like that? AMC is trying to make the show accessible to almost everyone for some reason and tries to avoid controversy at all stops. For example S1 n 2 say fuck and nigger season 3 onwards says shit and screw.
>>
>>63221100
That doesn't prevent them from still doing it. It's not like they have cared about how stupid things look and seem in the series.
>>
>>63221195
>AMC is trying to make the show accessible to almost everyone for some reason
The show has been getting edgier every season, mate. A little kid getting the chop isn't as bad as the inevitable Lucille scene.
>>
>>63221267
Yeah it really hasn't though, it's hard to describe but it likes an illusion of edginess. Like they stray away from doing anything that would cause controversy.
>>
>>63221267
>>63221416
Yeah the Lucile scene will happen off screen/shielded from view (reactions instead of seeing it happen.)
>>
>>63221416
>Yeah it really hasn't though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JObieuFCgpw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNzgDgdmRK4
>>
>>63220825
>>63220984

Fuck I forgot about that.
>>
>>63221544
All off screen, nothing really happens to Carl other than the implication of attempted rape. All horrible cannibals with no remorse for human life are killed in a violent manner (obscured by the camera angels). See what I mean of the illusion of edginess?

I mean maybe less with the Carl one because theres no way any show would show him getting raped but like could have pulled his pants off. and shit ya know?
>>
>Just pretend you're someone that's not a faggot, son
>>
>>63221704
Yeah I agree, had they stuck to their guns and went the R rating they had initially it would be better desu
>>
>>63220408
get glasses
>>
>>63218122
Is this for real?
>>
>>63219329
Oh shit, i never realised it was her, she is much fatter on TWD, though still a qt.
>>
>>63217824
You'll wait even longer. I'm sure they start with Durral and company episode, then it'll be The Magaggie, Emo, and Eggroll show.

They won't have the epic kill until episode three of the second half.
>>
>>63224499
>mfw negan doesn't show up until the finale
>>
>>63224616
Worth the wait as long as it's Glenn, Daryl or Morgan.
>>
>>63224706
Morgan still has room for development and Glenn already 'almost' died. Daryl is the perfect one to kill off at this point, he's not going anywhere and he's a beloved character. I bet they'll off him.
>>
>>63218172
>Then we'll have to deal with this annoying little retard shit for another season, being all mad while Rick bangs his qt mother in every hole.

I for one would have no problem with TWD rebooting into an Oedipal-netorare psychological drama.
>>
>>63224777
Trips confirms Daryl for a home run.
>>
>>63218338

I will fuck you up bitch, and you will suck on my dick when you find out I'm right. I'm already prepping my member.

Cah-ul
>>
>>63224777

They'll never kill darryl. He's the one all the tumblr bitches slick themselves stupid to, if they killed him they'd lose a huge chunk of their fan base.

I guarantee he'll be around until the show goes out in a blaze of mediocrity.
>>
>implying Negan doesnt kill Judith
>implying it wont be shown in full frame Judith being turned into a thick red blob of guts
>>
>>63225108
>They'll never kill darryl
Daryl will probably be the revenge kill. Negan will round them all up and the wooden figurine Daryl has will fall out of his pocket, tipping Negan off to the fact that he's the one who helped Dwight or whoever that guy was.

Daryl is bland as shit but I don't know if I want him to die more than Glenn five minutes after he's had a reunion.
>>
>>63225440
I honestly got pretty excited when Rick thought Deanna ate her, shit would have been the perfect sucker punch
>>
>>63219544
Stop bullying Eugene, he is a good guy.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.