[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Stanford Prison Experiment - 8/10. Well shooted, good cast,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 604x297) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 604x297
The Stanford Prison Experiment - 8/10. Well shooted, good cast, great perfomances, especially guardian "John Wayne'', i guess, and Ezra Miller. Movie gives you food for thought, after it's over
what did you think about this movie, tv?
>>
Was planning on watching it
>>
>>63215278
Tye Sheridan and Ezra Miller are the best young actors. Sheridan is great in Entertainment
>>
yeah let's make this movie for the fucking third time in 10 years
>>
>>63215376
Wait, that was the kid in that Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse movie, right?

He's actually a good actor?
>>
>>63215278
Seemed a bit strange that almost no one straight up quit the experiment. They probably made it a lot more dramatic than it was so I'd be more entertaining but that ended up making it seem very unrealistic.
>>
>>63215550
Yeah he's great. He's also one of the little kids in tree of life
>>
>>63215278
>well shooted
>>
>shooted
>>
Wanst there a superior german verson of this already?
>>
>2015
>movie about Standford Prison Experiment
>movie about Milgram's experiments
>no producer thought to find someone to pen a script about Little Albert
>>
I couldn't watch it. The costumes and hair were ridiculous.
>>
>>63215705
no. The experiment ended after 2 days in real life. Cause of people getting out of hand very fast. Hollywood fluffs up the experiment has it being a few weeks to even a month in other films.
>>
>>63215278
Well shooted my seed in ur anus faggot
>>
>>63215278
The first time i've posted about this movie, nobody had watched it. Glad to hear now people appreciate it. Although i disagree on Ezra Miller, he did an mediocre acting, he wasn't up to the movie level imo. He played an angsty rebellious teenager, when irl the guy was pretty much awkward college student with glasses and long hair that was 2faggot4prison.
I agree that Angarano's acting was superb like most of his late appearences, that guy is doing god's work at acting and i hope he gets tons of new roles in the next movies
>>
>>63217470
Damn I never knew there were movies about Milgram as well, good to know
>>
>>63215705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofBdHMKVops
you tell me(skip to 15:50 for the shitstorm)

>>63217380
This is based on the real experiment with Zimbardo's help, the german movie was just a fictional film about a real prison that had absolutely nothing to do with the experiment

>>63217497
pleb desu, i'm pretty sure most non-autistic people could watch it and completely forget about those things after a few minutes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.