[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch me your idea for a seinfeld or friends episode and rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: George-costanza.jpg (48 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
George-costanza.jpg
48 KB, 375x375
Pitch me your idea for a seinfeld or friends episode and rate eachothers
>>
>>63214965
Joey, Ross and Chandler have sexual epiphany after drunken encounter...with each other.
>>
>>63215017
10/10 best new pitch
>>
>>63215017
uninspired and far fetched, and completely unrelateable 2/10
>>
>>63214965
Id like to add that Season 4 onwards is not canon
>Joey still can't get any work after losing Days of our lives
>Chandler gets the sack because he hasn't been coming in to work due to watching TV with Joey
>Joey has ate all the food
>they're gonna get kicked out of the apartment
>Chandler goes on a rant about how much he hates Joey and slams his head into the wall
>Joey throws Chandler out the window
>The episode ends with the police heading up the stairs to confront Joey who realises his mistake and jumps out the window screaming "Im coming buddy"
>>
>chandler comes to terms with his fathers sexual identity and realises that the source of his own unhappiness is in fact body dysphoria
>tells the other friends about it who offer their support for this realisation except monica who is obviously more effected than anyone else in the group
>she silently stews in her bedroom while chandler minces around in the kitchen, their roles reversed
>finally after steeling herself for the inevitable confrontation on where this leaves them as a couple, she walks outside to confront what is now her "wife"
>chandler is on his knees sucking rosses cock
>chandler turns around with a shocked look on his face
>audience waits for one of his famous witticisms but it is ross that steals the show, shocking everybody and affirming chandlers change, representing the shift of dynamic within the group, exclaiming

COULD I HAVE *BEEN* ANY MORE OBVIOUS
>>
>>63215109
very interesting idea, comedy turned trippy drama i like it

8/10

>>63215172
510, that ending line made it, without it story is cancer
>>
>pheobe teaches rachel to play guitar
>rachel soon outshines pheobe and gets much larger audiences mainly cause muh dick
>pheobe gets jealous and sabotages rachel by having her play at a jewish wedding with a 'traditional' hebrew song that is actually just a profanity-laced tirade against jews and how the holocaust was awesome and hitler did nothing wrong etc
>enrages jew wedding goers
>ross bursts in at the last second before they tear her to pieces and talks jew to them and explains its all a big misunderstanding
>rachel is saved but her career is ruined
>meanwhile, Joey and Chandler have a petty squabble over an unusually intense game of mortal kombat and monica destroys their gaming console, making them see how silly they were being
>>
>Kramer becomes an uber driver
>Jerry becomes neurotic about his Number of Twitter followers
>George's parents die in a murder suicide
>Elaine ends up dating a black guy
>>
Kramer literally cannot stop shitposting on the /tv/ board
>>
>>63215632
this is true to his character but he'd only start shitposting once he realised how autstically strict the mods were and decided to stand up to them
>>
Jerry gets a new girlfriend he's annoyed by
Kramer is on a crazy new scheme
George is awkward at work
Elaine does something
>>
>>63214965

Ross makes out with Chandler's drag queen father by accident while drunk in Vegas
>>
>>63215447

>Implying Monica doesn't make an elaborate Mortal Kombat tournament that obsesses her long after Joey and Chandler have moved on
>>
>>63215676
Typical Elaine
>>
Elaine is oblivious to her terrible selfie game
Jerry's gf has some annoying modern habit
kramer is on some money making venture, probably a kickstarter campaign for something absurd that for some reason is really successful

This is really hard to do without ripping off Modern Seinfeld 2bh fambam
>>
>>63215653
Kramer slides the door open with a slam and gives Jerry a serious stare.

Kramer: I got banned, Jerry.

Jerry: Banned?!

Kramer: Banned!

Jerry: How could you do something like that, you know you're not supposed to shitpost, you have a court order!

Kramer: Don't you think that I know that Jerry? Don't you think I would stay away if I could? I'm telling you Jerry, this thing, it's got a hold on me!

Jerry: Well, you have to stop.

Kramer: I can't stop, Jerry, /tv/ is my board, it's my home! I've been shitposting there for TEN YEARS, I got nowhere else to go! I'll tell you right now, if hotpockets thinks he's keeping me outta there for long he's got another thing coming.
>>
The four are hanging out in Jerry's apartment. Elaine is talking about how horny she is. She says she wants the other three to triple penetrate her. While jerry has a 5.5 inch average wiener, Kramer is rocking a 9 inch Python and George's is only 3 inches. Elaine consequently makes George watch and blow Kramer when Kramer starts going soft. George realizes he loves being keked like that and him Elaine and puddy start a three way relationship with George affectionately known as kekstanza. The episode ends with George's mom walking in on Elaine holding George's head near puddys junk and jerry also pops in to say 'what a stupid fucking kek desu senpai.' They all take ecstasy and dance around to hootie and the blowfish.
>>
Elaine breaks up with Puddy
Puddy slaps a black woman on the train and makes the news
Elaine gets turned on and gets back with him, and asks him to slap her around while she strokes her feminine penis with two fingers.
>>
George starts dating a SJW.
Hilarity ensues
>>
File: puddy-8ball (1).jpg (23 KB, 274x236) Image search: [Google]
puddy-8ball (1).jpg
23 KB, 274x236
>>63216172
Will Elaine cum into her hand and lick it clean?
>All signs point to YES
>>
>>63216064
Kramer slides the door open with a slam and gives Jerry a serious stare.
>Kramer: I got banned, Jerry.
burst out laughing at work. thanks anon
>>
>>63216227
I did that with my girlfriend. Shit was cash.
Transgirls are best girls.
>>
>>63216287
>girlfriend
>transgirls
anon...
>>
>>63215984
Alright, how's this?

George is perplexed that Kramer's kickstarter campaign is making him money, and decides to start a gofundme to move out of his parent's house. Meanwhile, Jerry's new girlfriend screenshots all of his snapchats, and Elaine can't take a decent selfie for her tinder profile.
>She's a screenshotter.
>She's a screenshotter?
>>
>Kramer watches a documentary about New Orleans still being in the dark ages
>Starts a petition online to boycott the president
>gets accused of racism
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>63216299
Yes?
>>
>>63215538

She has dated a black guy. They made a whole episode about it.
>>
>George tries to use his iPad to give a presentation at work
>ends up showing all of his selfies and personal pics on the projector instead
>>
George gets into anime
>>
Here's a thing
In Mad About You, Ursula (Foebe's sister) is a character.
And Kramer appears in an episode of Mad About You
Which means that all three are in the same universe
BUT in Seinfeld, George watches Mad About You with Susan
What does this mean
>>
>>63216220
SHE'S TELLING ME ABOUT ALL THESE NEW GENDERS JERRY I WAS ALREADY CONFUSED WITH THE TWO WE HAD
>>
>>63216692
SHE'S KILLING CIS GEORGE!
>>
>>63216818
>SHE SAYS WHITES ARE PRIVILEDGED
>then why is she dating you?
>i got away with it by saying...
>what did you say george
>i got away with it by saying i'm jewish
>cue to discussion with elaine about jews being white or not
>>
>>63216864
>SJW's get BTFO by George for giving them a description of a day in the life of George Costanza, ending with the question of how whites can be privileged when he is white
>>
>>63216937
Wrong, the joke would be that his life is garbage despite "white priviledge" but he wouldn't btfo them because Larry hates himself
>>
>>63216655
in Seinfeld, the name of the show is "Mad about Hugh". It's totally different.
>>
>>63216064
Read this in their voices and I had a good hard kek at it, Anon. There's something elegant about it's simplicity.

>you know you're not supposed to shitpost, you have a court order!

I can hear Jerry's oscillating wail in my head.
>>
Jerry and George are at the diner and George can't get his ketchup out. He starts ranting about ketchup and gets a cult following of ketchup-haters to get it banned.
Kramer comes in and starts talkin about how George is like Napolean in a later scene, about to take everything from them. Jerry doesn't care. Kramer then reminds Jerry about that one time they got ketchup banned in France or something.
Jerry, Kramer, and a scheming Newman team up to ensure George's downfall, planning to put ketchup on his jacket or make him gassy on a stage, embarassing him and effectively saving ketchup. Newman's scheme backfires, whatever it is. Elaine is off with Putty debating whether or not cars will ever fly. They come to an agreement that in the near, but not too near future, cars will fly. They then debate whether a Jew or a Catholic scientist will build the first one.
>>
>Joey tries to seduce one of Phoebe's hippie friends and has to adapt to her style. Phoebe falls in love with Joey instead.
>Monica and Chandler are having lots of work issues throughout the episode and in the end of the episode they learn the "hippie way of living".

Can I make it?
>>
>>63215447
>Girl smashes the game console
>She's in the right

This something something my autism.
>>
>>63216220
>They baldshamed me, Jerry! Baldshamed!
>>
>>63214965
>[George and Jerry are in Jerry's apartment, on the couch looking at their iPads]
>George: "Have you seen this new baneposting meme?"
>Jerry: "Again with the memes, George?"
>George: "Well, have you seen it or not?"
>Jerry: "No, George, I haven't seen it."
>George: "It's ridiculous, Jerry! All they do is write 'you're a big guy' and 'for you' over and over!"
>Jerry: "George, you know I'm not really into the meme stuff. I don't meme. I'm not a memer!"
>George: "Well, this meme has gone too far! Too far, Jerry! And I'm going to do something about it!"
>[Kramer bursts into the room]
>Kramer: "What's George yelling about?"
>Jerry: "He doesn't like the new baneposting meme."
>Kramer: "Oh ho ho ho! Looks like we got ourselves a hothead!"
>George: "That's it! I've had it!"
>[George storms out of the apartment]
>>
george has to get a colonoscopy but he has no idea what it actually is and no ones tells him. then he goes in and freaks out in the doctors office
>>
>>63216655
who cares? half of america's tv shows exist in a little autistic kid´s imagination anyways
>>
>>63217176
>oscillating wail

Accurate.
>>
George can't find his socks
>>
>>63218460
lel, good post anon
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.