[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you're sympathetic to the struggle of black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: the_wire_1377811a.jpg (129 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
the_wire_1377811a.jpg
129 KB, 460x288
> tfw you're sympathetic to the struggle of black people in america but can't show your support because you don't have any black friends
>>
sounds like the only sympathy you have for them would be pretty shallow in that case
>>
I thought of a good idea op, since you're sympathetic to their struggles maybe you could go to a ghetto and start doing good deeds? helping people cross the street, giving them free water bottles because they might be thirsty, just do it man. Make a difference today.
>>
>>63214990
Elaborate.
>>
>>63215032
I live in downtown Montreal, there are no ghettos near me. And I feel like alot of them might feel patronized by me handing out bottled water.
>>
>>63214963
This doesn't make any sense.

Why do you need black friends to show support?
>>
>>63214963

Why not date a single mum?
>>
just get into their culture in a big way like most white american kids and other anglos who borrow from them
>>
>>63214963
Get yourself tanned, and then pretend you're a black guy while you speak to the mirror.
>>
What struggles? The same ones everyone else has?
>>
I'm sitting here watching americans debate race relations from a country that's 97% white
I can't even fathom it. but it's all these young white people in other countries talk about. I'm starting to feel like those white people are a completely different race from me
>>
If you do positive things / give them free things, they'll resent you.

Just like hippy parents, they hated the country and working but enjoyed the hand outs
>>
>>63215075
you don't even have to do that, just go and smile, wave, and tell everyone 'hi there' :)
>>
>>63215181
top cück
>>
If you wanna show your support start opposing the existence of any type of government handout. Niggers will never not be niggers unless their only option is personal responsibility. Stupid laws passed under the guise of kindness perpetuate the shitty culture.
>>
>>63215075
Just volunteer for NAACP
>>
>>63215226

Black people don't have it too bad now but you treated them like animals for so long that they developed their own shitty culture. Mad Men was only 50 years ago and it's pretty sad how they were treated then so it's no wonder they have a complex.
>>
>>63214963
literally OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVadWk7ufZs
>>
It's a black male thing
>>
>>63215382

UNO
DUO
UNO DUO FARTO
>>
>>63215309
Are you seriously basing your argument of black strife on a television show?
>>
>>63215248
you don't want to fathom it. don't accept refugees, they won't be any different.
>>
>>63215309
>thinks Mad Men was an accurate portrayal
>>
>>63215440
>>63215480

Were black people treated well in the 60's then?
>>
>>63215075
Just walk up to the first African American man you see and ask him if he "got straps". That's how they compliment each other.
>>
>>63215309
>you treated them like animals
>you
fuck off, racism isn't tolerated here
>>
>>63214963
Take up a real cause with real suffering
>>
>>63215497
Probably not.

Were white people treated well in the 16th-18th century Barbary slave trades?
>>
>>63215549

Well they've had more than one generation to grow from it, hopefully black people can do the same.
>>
>>63215581
Except when you look at what black people have done on their own over the millennia left to their own devices, you see they're still primitive stone-age beings throwing spears living in mud huts.
>>
>>63215075

This. People are saying they're sympathetic and go to black lives matter protests or something stupid like that which does nothing but give you brownie points to your rich mates. You want to actually help? Get a kid some help, teach him something of value like a trade, put a trust fund into him for education later on, shit all over his rap music if he listens to it that's pretty much destroying their culture and show him some real music. Later on, this kid will be grateful for what you did for him and he'll most likely do the same for another. Encouraging stupid behaviour doesn't fix anything and that's what people are doing when they go to these protests.
>>
>>63215665

This is true, they do not have a great track record in Africa and such. I guess I meant more in America and think they are capable of being civilised in a western country.
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (105 KB, 685x600) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
105 KB, 685x600
>>
>le blacks are people too and they have feelings
SJW: the show
>>
>>63215761

It portrayed a lot of them as pretty shitty people too.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.