[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ NIGGAZ AND SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 260x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 260x385
WE WUZ NIGGAZ AND SHIT
>>
it's that Don's qt secretary from Mad Men :3
>>
>No peace
>No piece

What does this mean? I know "piece" means gun. But it still doesn't make sense.
>>
>>63214749
It's cause you're a racist
>>
>>63214749
It means "piece of ass" it's a remake of the Ancient Greek comedy where women refuse sex until men stop having wars
>>
>>63214657
oscarbait is getting worse every year. Literally just saying "BLACK FILM GIVE US AWARDS"
>>
>>63214790
classic basketball americans, 2400 years behind the curve
>>
>>63214806

For some reason I have a glimmer of hope Spike Lee will actually piss leftists/liberals off by depicting black people for the savages they truly are.

Black people themselves will be blamed for their own social ills, not whitey.
>>
>>63214790
Hahaha what the fuck.
>women stop fucking men
>implying we wouldn't just rape them
>>
>>63214841
>Black people themselves will be blamed for their own social ills, not whitey.
HA. As long as white keks exist i don't see this happening
>>
The whole WE WUZ KINGZ thing doesn't even make sense.

Every race/people have had kings from the English to the Koreans. Why do black people think the existence of black kings in the past would make them unique or special?

Also, a black king would presumable rule over a mostly black population, meaning most blacks were not kings.
>>
>>63214899
>Why do black people think the existence of black kings in the past would make them unique or special?
Maybe because deep down they are aware of their failures as a race in the current year and desperately seek to latch onto their KANGZ too make themselves not feel so shitty.

Just a thought
>>
Ebin pol
>>
>>63214899

The funniest thing is that there are actual african kings alive right now. One of them is rich as fuck, I think he's from Nigeria.
>>
>>63214984
>doesn't like a thread about the black race in the film industry
>goes straight for the /pol/ blame
theres a name for people like you
>>
>>63214841
>>63214873
Wasn't he just given an award and he went on stage and told the (mostly white) audience that whites were about to become a minority and then "you gonna be working for US"

And they applauded?
>>
File: favela1.jpg (199 KB, 945x627) Image search: [Google]
favela1.jpg
199 KB, 945x627
>>63215023

whites are the minority in latin america. but they still dominate everything.

blacks live in favelas. whites live in high-security gated communities.
>>
>>63214899
Is this like an actual way of thinking that you've observed that most black people share or is it purely from that one dumb ass fuck instragram comment some ignorant black girl left on 50 Cent's page regarding Exodus: Gods and Kings.
>>
>>63215095
what a time to be alive
>>
>>63214657

This movie is cultural appropriation.
>>
>>63215023
http://eonline.com/news/715962/spike-lee-slams-hollywood-while-accepting-honorary-oscar-at-governors-awards
>>
>>63215095
>niggers eating their own shit and shooting each other for 5$
thats probably the best view possible
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 540x360
>>63214657
>Spike Lee

What happened to that guy post-Malcom X?
>>
>>63215215
believing his own hype probably
>>
>>63215215
bamboozled and 25th hour were great. Others, not so much.
>>
>>63215675
25th hour was goat Bamboozled went up its own ass, got lost, and died.
>>
He's such a black racist he is almost /pol/. This looks like bait to piss off black people though so it should be amusing.
>>
>>63215196
why is he getting an honorary Oscar? an award in general i can understand, but why an Oscar?
>>
>>63215772
25th hour and Inside Man were good, the rest are a mess
>>
Why is Spike Lee so highly praised? Boyz In The Hood is better than any of Spikes "joints" yet I've never seen anyone praise John Singleton.
>>
>>63214991
One of the last truly autocratic kings left today is the Swaziland monarch
Not to mention the other truly autocratic/dynastic nigs that run many Sub Saharan countries
>>
>glamorizing niggers thugs because they manage to act like a everyday human being when they can't get booty
>>
>>63215095
That favela looks quite nice though
>>
>>63217585
I remember when all you had to do to win an oscar was make a film about the Holocaust.
Now it's all #thuglife and transgender non-binary anti-cishet non-comforming LBQTLAAGLADQUILTBAG shows.
>>
reddit please go
>>
>>63214790
>it's a remake of the Ancient Greek comedy
Uhhhhhhh cultural appropriation much?
>>
>>63214858
>>63214790
It's funny because in that context they would fuck some ephebe's ass until the end of their civilization. They did anyway.
>>
>>63214790
ancient greek men only fucked each other
>>
File: 1448054275419.jpg (20 KB, 186x306) Image search: [Google]
1448054275419.jpg
20 KB, 186x306
>>63214858
You misogist shitlord.
>>
>>63214806
It's different when the director is actually black and talking about something relevant/ based on current times
He has to make a movie about his experiences
Did you expect Spike Lee to make a movie about rich white people instead
>>
>>63215171
no, because black people is doing it, you can't be racist and black
>>
>>63215095
then, they should get a job
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.