[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OOH SHIT NIGGA TYSON IN IP MAN 3 WHO'S HYPE? https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: tyson ip man.jpg (44 KB, 1000x582) Image search: [Google]
tyson ip man.jpg
44 KB, 1000x582
OOH SHIT NIGGA
TYSON IN IP MAN 3
WHO'S HYPE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Jq4fUBiLE

martial arts films thread
>>
File: clan_of_the_white_lotus.jpg (29 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
clan_of_the_white_lotus.jpg
29 KB, 550x366
me

Also Whats the best Shaw Bros. film and why is it Clan of the White Lotus?
>>
>>63213834
old martial arts movies work for some reason, this Ip Man meme is dumb as shit though
>>
>>63213834
im actually really excited. donney yen is amazing, and tyson looks good .
>>
Why did it take this long for Tyson to be in an action movie?
>>
>>63214226
you only think its clan of the white lotus because your a tarantino fart feet pleb.

the best film ever is drunken master. but my personal favourite is 'the prodigal son' some of the best fight scene ever.
>>
>>63214313
hmmm maybe because he's a rapist who beats women and a habitual drug user?
>>
pfft. Old hasbin, Balrog wannabe.
Where's ma gypsy-king, saviour of boxing, cracker Tyson?
>>
>>63214346
balrog wannabe? are you dumb? balrog originally ''M Bison'' until a weird switch for some reason at the programming level . was based on fucking Mike Tyson. you doofus.
>>
>>63214343
didn't stop Charlie Sheen
>>
File: 1448856619826.jpg (52 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448856619826.jpg
52 KB, 720x480
>>63214325
>the best film ever is drunken master
This anon gets it. I'm not even sure if Verhoeven in his prime made action-comedy that could match Drunken Master.
>>
>Mel Gibson blacklisted for insulting some Jews and Blacks
>Mike Tyson is the go to cameo despite being a convicted rapist. Also bit a chunk of Holyfields ear in the ring
>>
>>63214343
Mike Tyson is really into philosophy, particularly Kierkegaard nowadays
I'm not even joking
http://www.critical-theory.com/mike-tyson-loves-kierkegaard-says-mike-tyson/
>>
>>63214414
he looks so depressed buying that expensive sports car.
>>
>>63214528
I thought he was a Muslim.
>>
>>63214464
you know, he is all these things, but what about rehabilitation? maybe he is sorry for what he did and wants to change .

maybe he just needs more money for drugs so he can rape more women. who knows?

>>63214528
kierkergaard is pretty fucking good though desu senpai
>>
>>63214555
he was? im not entirely sure, but i think basically who gives a fuck. the guys a fuck.

im all for rehab, so maybe he's really trying, given up the islam, given up the rape and the drugs and is all about peace and keirkergaard now.
>>
>>63214528
>>63214611
>>63214574
Kierkegaard! Kierkegaard! THATS ALL YOU EVER FUCKING TAKE ABOUT THESE DAYS!
>>
I wonder if they're gonna make Mike talk like a retard like they with all English speakers in Ip Man 2
>>
>>63213834
looks like tyson would rip his head off
>>
IP Man
U Poop Woman
>>
>>63214343
I could name so many actors who fit this description.
>>
>>63214717
lol
>>
>>63214745
can we start a thread?
>>
>>63214691
i saw the chinese version of the trailer
he talks normally in english (with chinese subs)
>>
>>63214840
Oh. I'm both relieved and disappointed
>>
File: 1446698347183.jpg (92 KB, 848x870) Image search: [Google]
1446698347183.jpg
92 KB, 848x870
>people actually think tyson raped her
>>
I don't know man

Ip Man 2 was so fucking awful

If we extrapolate the curve from GOAT Ip Man through shitty Ip Man 2 out to this Ip Man 3 we end up with the worst movie of all time
>>
>>63215067
Oh wow cool, I didn't know they replaced the judicial system with your say so.
>>
>>63213834
>not calling it IP 3-ly
>>
>>63215111
ip man 2 was literally the same shit. how do you live your life and think "yeah, oh man, oh yeah, i just get so excited with ip man" but then "oh that damn blasted ip man 2, what a stinker, a total dud that hip man 2". you must be a real riot of a joke to believe that there's so much of a difference between the two. you're like some 30 year old geek who goes "oh man, i loved phantom menace but attack of the clones was the real villain here, ruined it all!". I just don't get you and what you're trying to exclaim here. "GOAT Ip Man"? "shitty Ip Man 2"? literally comparing rotten apples to poisoned oranges. they're all just the same stuff and that you are seriously contending that there is a big old difference between ip man 1 and 2 and that you can really see a difference between chinese guy beats up other chinese guys and chinese guy beats up white guy then you're just a mega crapshoot and you should probably just stick to your bad kung fu movies instead of trying to post on a film board ffs ok
>>
>>63215352

naw man
>>
>>63215435
IP man
>>
>>63214383
>>63214346
You're both madmen.
Balrog in US SF2, was called Vega, on account of Lou Bega's Mambo No. 5 being such a hit in Japan at the time, and bridging Asia/African cultural differences, that they called the black character after him.

Who we know as M. Bison was called Balrog in Japan, for his red attire and fire-based psycho crusher being reminiscent of Tolkien's fiery balrog creature

M Bison, who is Sagat in US, is a translation error from his original name Baison man (Bisonman), owing to Sagat's attack speed and large size.

Sagat was a purile wordplay on 'faggot', and given as a name to the homosexual cage dancer known as Vega in the US.
>>
>>63215152
Judicial system also says OJ is innocent
>>
>>63215571
dude, youre an actual idiot. at the last minuet tyson wanted more money for his character, so they switched all the names around.

ballrog is mike tyson.
>>
>>63215583
OJ WAS INNOCENT !!!!! THE GLOVE NEVER FIT!!!!!!! THE OTHER EVIDENCE WASNT TAGGED PROPERLY SO IT CANT BE USED THE SYSTEM WORKS!!! THE SYSTEM WORKS!!!!
>>
>>63213834
holy crap tyson is still fast and skilled. even at this age with so much crack in his system.

black don't crack.
>>
>Wing Chun vs Muay Thai inside an elevator with a qt in the middle

Hyped
>>
>>63215571
>Balrog in US SF2, was called Vega, on account of Lou Bega's Mambo No. 5 being such a hit in Japan at the time, and bridging Asia/African cultural differences, that they called the black character after him.

WHUT?

SF2 came out in 1991. Lou Bega's Mambo no.5 came out in 1999
>>
>>63215785
hes an idort leave him to his summer.
>>
>>63215571
>being this wrong
how do you even live?
>>
>>63215776
they stole that scene from drive. he was a ....realhuman bean
>>
>>63214226
Was Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang a Shaw Bros. movie? Gordon Liu kicked some serious ass in that one and the famous quotes that were used in Enter the 36 Chambers were the icing on the cake.
>>
>>63214226
But anon, that's not Five Element Ninjas.
>>
>>63213834
lookth pretty good
>>
>>63213834
Where's pigeon?
>>
>>63213834
Sick!
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.