[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gremlins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: MG0896-GREMLINS-three-rules.jpg (21 KB, 600x245) Image search: [Google]
MG0896-GREMLINS-three-rules.jpg
21 KB, 600x245
The first and third rules are fucking stupid.
>>
I think the third rule is the most retarded.
How are you supposed to NOT feed them after midnight?
Or if you take it to mean don't feed them between 24:00 and 00:00 it means you can feed them anytime

What the hell
>>
>>63213714
>>63213745

I thought about this too. If the mogwai are from China, doesn't this mean it was about midnight in CHina? Or did the old man just translate the rule to american hours? Would midnight where the family lived mean it would be about sundown in the place in China where the Mogwai were found?
>>
>>63213745
>>63214061
>>63213714
Witching hour, any country.
>>
>>63214829
It's not a time zone thing I don't think. Just don't want to feed them before bed, Or they'll do the gremlin thing.
>>
It's just a modern tale for children. Arguing over it shows how low your IQ is
>>
Keep in mind these rules were given by some mystical bullshit Chinese dude. Obviously he wasn't transferring his knowledge of exact science to the new owners.
>>
>Gremlins remake in 3.... 2.....1....
>>
>>63215849
>pointing out logical inconsistencies means you're stupid
>eat
>sleep
>obey
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM
>>
>after midnight
>not specifying the appropriate hours like a human

chinamen a shit pham
>>
>>63215944
Should we bot be eating or sleeping?
>>
>>63215944
>says "thats stupid"
>thinks that is successfully pointing out logical inconsistencies

The best part of the second movie was when they were making fun of the people bitching about the rules from the first movie.
>>
>>63214829

Daylight savings time?

Do you have to remember to change the clock twice a year?
>>
>>63216267
>>63215818
I just meant wherever you are midnight is midnight even with the altered time zones/Daylight saving time.
Folklore type stuff.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.