[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantastic Failure "It didn't turn out how we wanted to"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: smugcunt.png (619 KB, 831x710) Image search: [Google]
smugcunt.png
619 KB, 831x710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Pmr82TT0c

Fuckken rekt!
>>
>>63213308

Tell me something, does /tv/ understand what 'promotion' means?
>>
>>63213333
what?
>>
>force niggers into a movie because diversity
>lol why didn't people watch muh movie
>>
>upset about it
Nobody was upset, it was just about aesthetics and coherence
I'm fine with watching movies with dindus, just make sure it's an original story and the carachters fit the context
>>
>>63213356
yea but they said they were happy there was a brother in the film
>>
>>63213356
I'm sure the movie failed because evil nigger was in it, no others factors contributed to it at all
>>
>>63213347 see >>63213356

He didn't make the movie, he just starred in it, was he supposed to talk shit about a movie he was starring in like "oh yeah this movie is going to be shit don't go watch it, i mean us niggers amirite"

Just a lack of common sense, no actor regardless of race is going shit on their own movie.
>>
>they'll watch it anyway
>>
>>63213308
real niggas hate capeshit
>>
>>63213333
The movie has been out for a while now man.
>>
They just picked the wrong sister
>>
>>63213413
Not him but I genuinely believe the cast was really a big part of it, not just him, kinda the same problem of the last Terminator
I actually think punchable babyface was the worst, then kate, and only then the black guy
Then word of mouth of the small of amount of people that actually went to see it was enough for everyone to realize what piece of steaming shit it was
>>
>>63213308
These radio people are trash. I kinda feel bad for him having to talk to them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.