[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't zombie films/tv shows ever deal with the origin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dead_2.jpg (76 KB, 960x761) Image search: [Google]
dead_2.jpg
76 KB, 960x761
Why don't zombie films/tv shows ever deal with the origin of the zombie virus/what it means?

Watching people try to survive is shallow and gets boring.
>>
Go watch Resident Evil if you want that garbage.
>>
>>63212521
your garbage
>>
Why do people never try to bang zombies?
>>
>>63212450
A few have, for better or worse; Day of the Dead, 28 Weeks Later, Undead, World War Z.

Don't worry anon. I love zombie flicks but The Walking Meme bores the fuck outta me, too.
>>
because more people watch the wrong things.

the magnus opus of the zombie take on the survival genre hasnt arrived yet, and based on what's running now, not even really close.

wait a decade or two, once someone gets it right hollywood will oversaturate the genre and you'll have more to choose from than you ever thought possible.

and then it will get played out, and you will only have suffering without hope. i probably should have spoilered thus part..
>>
File: 1.jpg (992 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
992 KB, 1920x1080
>>63212450
oh have mercy..
>>
>>63212944
i was going to say no pussy or rectal muscles but that doesn't make sense since they move.

there's literally no reason not to fuck a zombie.
>>
because it's a biblical apocalypse and there's no cure for that shit
>>
File: 1445932074026.gif (2 MB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
1445932074026.gif
2 MB, 356x400
>>63213009
>the magnus opus of the zombie take on the survival genre hasnt arrived yet,

>capeshit
>into starwars shit
>concurrently with zombieshit
>mixed with the regular stream of shit
>>
>>63212450
because people always pick it apart and thus it becomes unbelieveable.
>>
>>63212864
you're*
>>
>>63213285
baited hard
>>
>>63212944
Look into more Japanese stuff.
>>
>>63213194
This. Zombies require major suspension of disbelief. Putting too much focus on them ruins them.
>>
TWD explains everything in season 2 IIRC.
>>
>>63212944
Look up the move "Deadgirl" boys find a hot zombie chick strapped down in an abandoned lab and do what they do.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.