[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will political correctness, inclusive language and social justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: PC_Principal.png (120 KB, 246x307) Image search: [Google]
PC_Principal.png
120 KB, 246x307
Will political correctness, inclusive language and social justice survive such a witty, spot-on satire?
>>
Probably, either way such mainstream scathing criticism is exactly what they don't want.

This shit thrives on people agreeing on a legitimate premise, then ipso facto, outlandish premise must be valid.

Also feels good that South Park finally has some real battles to fight, feels like since 2004 they've really not had anything worth saying and the quality of the show has reflected that, now they've got actual controversy and an opponent that will get angry at them (rather than just ignore them, fueling the fires.

All good things desu.
>>
There's a perfect defense against political correctness advocates/social just warriors: DON'T APOLOGIZE.

Admit when you are actually wrong (factually, not morally) about something, but otherwise ignore those weasels.
>>
Will south park survive this season? Ratings are at the lowest point they've been in a very long time.
>>
>>63211886
I love Matt and Trey, but I haven't watched South park since 2008. I like when they weren't so consumed by current events.
>>
>>63211886
They've said numerous times they'll go until Comedy Central doesn't renew them, they got renewed for next year so we'll see then
>>
>>63211886

They should have stopped a long time ago
>>
File: movieblobs.jpg (549 KB, 982x472) Image search: [Google]
movieblobs.jpg
549 KB, 982x472
>>63213421
This seems familiar
>>
>>63213421
Nice pasta faggot.
>>
>Will political correctness, inclusive language and social justice survive such a witty, spot-on satire

Yeah and climate change was destroyed by south park as well, what idiots Al Gore was right guys.

South Park has always been fundamentally reactionary. Those pushing for change are wrong no matter what change they push for. Nothing is a bigger crime to Matt and Trey than giving a shit. Their ideology is apathetic-Libertarian whether you're on the left or the right, if you ask for change, you suck.

As it stands, the political left tends to push more for change than the political right, as it stands Matt and Trey admit they "dislike" conservatives but "really fucking hate" left wingers. It isn't about left or right, it's about change vs status quo. If you're trying to change something, they think you suck and you're lame, because caring about things is lame.

It's the same attitude that established "u mad" as the ultimate trump card in internet arguments, caring is for losers and if you become invested in politics you are the problem, acceptance of the status quo is the only moral posture and those who draw a distinction between is and ought to be are all bullies, censors, SJWs, or zealots

Its a show that teaches its audience to become lazy and self-satisfied, that praises them ofr uncritically accepting their own bias, and that provides them with an endless buffet of thought-terminating cliches capable of shutting down all challenge to their comfort zone.

South Park is a place where you never have your assumption challenged, it's a place where you are always right and you shouldn't think and anyone asking you to think and act is wrong and and a bully and a freak.

South Park is the ultimate safe space.
>>
>>63213476
You don't have to post it twice Bob, we got it the first time
>>
File: copypasta.jpg (80 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
copypasta.jpg
80 KB, 400x300
>>63213476
>>
I heard some hipsters at a bar talking about it the other night. They'll just twist it to fit their narrative. They thought the whole thing was about white privilege.
>>
>>63213666
Did they crush any puss?
>>
>>63213476
Their ideology seems to be taking down self-important retards like bob down a peg. No destructive neoliberal conspiracy here
>>
>>63213476
I absolutely love how much this triggers the reactionaries on this board, simply because it's 100% true.
>>
>>63213749
>upvoting your own posts
smhtbhfam
>>
>>63213476
Al gore was widely discredited though.
>>
>implying they aren't doing mental gymnastics to say that South Park is actually making fun of white cis men, right wingers, and anti-sjw crowd
>>
>>63211866
>ever being factually wrong when talking with an SJW
>>
>>63213878
They're not even doing that, they're too busy shipping Tweek and Craig
>>
>>63213905
Hey that episode was one of the best this season.
>>
>>63213804

>not spelling out the filtered word

Smh senpai
>>
>>63213476
Hello Reddit.
>>
SJWs aren't reacting as negatively and angrily to South Park nearly as much as you losers wish they were. Most of them don't even know the show still comes on cause they're adults.
>>
>>63214081

Hello to you as well, fellow reddit
>>
File: 1448973207179.jpg (52 KB, 613x617) Image search: [Google]
1448973207179.jpg
52 KB, 613x617
>>63214166
>SJWs
>adults
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>63211754
> He still watches South Park
>>
File: image.png (266 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266 KB, 500x348
>>63214233
>people who watch South Park
>adults
>>
>>63214283
i never said nor implied that
>>
Anyone watching this shit because they think they're part of some sort of anti SJW counter culture needs to take off the fucking fedora
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.