[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really like this show. I think it's way deeper, abstract,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I really like this show. I think it's way deeper, abstract, and thought provoking than any other cartoon i've seen in my life. At only 11 minutes and conforming to childrens TV guidelines, the complex storytelling it gets into seems incredible.

I dunno if you guys talk about this show often. So mb if you do and are sick of it. I don't come to /tv/ very often.

So am I delusional and is it trash? Or is it as good as I think it is...
>>
its alright
>>
You're a child.
>>
Definitely jealous of the kids today that get to grow up with this. On a completely nother dimension than spongebob. Actually really embarrassed my generation was the spongebob generation, what a pile of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 524x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 524x700
It's comfy.
>>
Kids will watch anything with a pastel color pallet.
>>
nothing will change the fact that it is for children and you're supposedly an adult.
>>
>>63211138

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>63211080
It's pretty trashy. At first it was fun. Then it was about some love quest for a hipster that likes to say funny words. NEEDLESS TO SAY I stopped watching.
>>
>>63211196
You shouldn't be. But what ever floats your boat.
>>
>>63211192

Wait... Who said it's for children? I thought ratings just set like a "minimum" appropriate age.
>>
>>63211226
The world
>>
>>63211252

Really now m8? I don't agree with that.
>>
Last season was pretty solid.

This season, they seem stretched a little thin? Some of the episodes have been genuine shit.
>>
>>>/co/mblr
>>
>>63211160
Animaniacs > adventure time
>>
hurr durr i watch it for teh plotszz totes not a kiddies show!1!!

Just as bad as MLP s m h t b h f a m
>>
>>63211080
You're right
>>
>>63211080
o marceline, why are you so mean

im not mean im a thousand years old and i just lost track of my moral code

o marceline, can't you see these guys r in pain

no i can't, i'm invested in this very cute video game
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.