[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right /tv/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFd WcNJ17YY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 765x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 765x398
Is she right /tv/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFdWcNJ17YY
>>
I actually hated Louis ck before I watched this show...
But since I watched this show I've learned a lot of important life lessons
>>
>>63210406
>I've learned a lot of important life lessons

I wouldn't suggest taking something so nihilistic to heart.

Just live how you want and be happy.
>>
>no hugging, no learning

the only way to do comedy.

louie can fuck off with this bullshit.
>>
File: 1447662530723.jpg (242 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
1447662530723.jpg
242 KB, 2048x1896
> What is is about the basics of human happiness, feeling attractive, feeling loved, having guys chase after us, that's just not in the cards for us?
>>
>>63209498
I fucking hated this so much. Literally she can go to the gym and all her problems she talks about would go flying away but instead she chooses to complain about the problems she can get rid of with a little bit of willpower.
>>
>>63209498
No, fat people are gross. Myself included.
>>
>>63209498
She's half right. Being in denial that she is fat is absurd. Most people would cover it up by saying she is chubby and she has curves, and "not everyone wants to look like a tiny teenie model".

So most of what she says is true, but she says it out of frustration which does not help anything. The ending is pretty good, cause she keeps throwing stuff at him and he has to do something. Finally he decides to hold her hand, which is a form of answer. Maybe the only good straight up answer there is.
>>
File: 1448439735447.png (798 KB, 996x868) Image search: [Google]
1448439735447.png
798 KB, 996x868
>>63209498
>"It's hard being fat"
>several people constantly jogging by in the background
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (30 KB, 1912x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
30 KB, 1912x1080
This fucking episode ruined his show for me, its like fucking 10 minutes of ranting from a shit fat person, and it breaks the fourth fucking wall too

After watching that episode, I actually fucking dropped this show like a bag bricks
>>
>>63209498
This is the exact moment I dropped the show
>>
File: 1377469081328.png (239 KB, 606x340) Image search: [Google]
1377469081328.png
239 KB, 606x340
>fatties so lazy they can't do less of something
>>
>>63212468
same. his dumb juxtaposition doesnt save the scene from being cringeworthy.
>>
>>63209498
The problem is most fat chicks don't want to be called out on their fatness. Yes, not all women don't have to be conventionally attractive, but fact is that, unlike men, most women are universally only seen as attractive if they're slim. They don't have to be skinny, but they can't really be overweight to be seen as attractive.

Heck, I'm male and a fat fuck, and even I have a girlfriend that's slim. Probably helps that I play Rugby in my spare time, which, in my country, is seen as something of an oddity (soccer is the king of sports here instead).

I have this SJW friend, a chick, who's fat and clearly uncomfortable with it, but goes around screaming how comfortable she is with her fatness, how she's always on Tumblr looking at other fat feminists and how beautiful they are, but clearly she's NOT comfortable with being fat, she's just buying into this fat-positivity trend. "People are just fat phobic", she says, but in truth the only one who makes a big deal out of it is herself. Heck, she even has a boyfriend, she should just stop being so insecure.

I guess what I'm saying is: I don't care that you're fat, but please stop making a big deal out of your fatness and stop trying to force down other people's throat that you're attractive. Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder, and not some kind of thing for you to reality-retcon.
>>
>Girl calls herself fat
>Don't tell her she's not fat
>she gets mad
>"OH WHAT, SO I'M FAT NOW?"
>>
>>63212910
Protip: It's not the pants that make you look fat, it's the FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT that makes you look fat.
>>
>>63212848
>The problem is most fat chicks don't want to be called out on their fatness. Yes, not all women don't have to be conventionally attractive, but fact is that, unlike men, most women are universally only seen as attractive if they're slim. They don't have to be skinny, but they can't really be overweight to be seen as attractive.

m8 slim guys get with fat girls all the time as long as they have a decent face, your friend probably has a horrible face to match her stupid hair,clothing and personality. Women don't like to be called fat?, no shit most men hate that too but it seems to me that people are allowed to call out a mans fatness AND laugh at it but dont you are say the same about a woman! ;)
>>
>>63209498

the problem here is unlike being ugly or short or something unattractive you're born with an can't help if you're fat it's your fault for being so unhealthy and to get that unhealthy is an indicator that you've got an addictive depressive weak willed shit personality that's bad for a relationship
>>
>>63209498
eat moar fat whore
>>
>muh kids
>muh baldness

DAMN KIDS DON'T APPRECIATE SATELLITE CELLPHONE THAT ARE MAGICAL
>>
>>63213323
Her face is actually pretty cute, and her personality most of the time is reasonable girly, but the bitter passive-agressive venom she spews towards women who are in any way conventionally attractive is something that really irks me about her.

If she had any contact to those tumblr feminists in real life she would probably be unbearable, but as her views are not really accepted in her real life social environment and we make gentle fun of her from time to time we can keep her mostly in check.

But you're right, I'm a fat fuck myself and I make jokes about my fatness all the time, but just TRY making jokes about overweight females, even if those females aren't her.

She's way to focused on being a feminist (doesn't shave her body hair not because she finds it attractive but because "women have hair growing on their body naturally, that's why I don't shave!!!") that she pretty much forgets to be a human being some times.

It's one thing I have a problem with when it comes to more radical feminists. I's not ME starting to divide people into "one of us" and "one of them".
>>
>>63213442
I know, right? We live in the age of the worldwide web and the cellular telephones and personal automobiles, but that's not enough for some.
>>
>>63210686
I have to believe this was the real joke here. Louis constantly shits on himself for being a fat slob, has several episodes and bits dedicated to how easy it would be to change, and knows he can screw over the audience making them agree with the lady while in reality he's just laughing how fat and stupid they are just like him.
>>
>>63209498
Is she right about being fat? Obviously.

In every other sense she's a fucking whiny pretentious cunt though.
>>
Louis a fat balding Jew and a Mexicunt ginger, yet you never hear him whining about it.
>>
>>63210648
Dont need to exercise to lose weight. Just go on a diet aka calories deficit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.