[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else not give a flying fuck about Star Wars? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Anyone else not give a flying fuck about Star Wars? I haven't sat down and watched a Star Wars movie since I saw the Phantom Menace in theaters at age seven. What kind of retard would be attracted to this hodgepodge of cliche scifi tropes and naive moralistic story telling past that age?
>>
Yeah, I give a flying fuck. It looks fun. A good break from all the serious movies I've been watching. Need a good romp. Hope Jew Jew delivers.
>>
I might go see it with a bro but it's not the biggest thing in the world for me

Old Star Wars was great because it was risky and original. New Star Wars is not risky or original. Maybe they could have used the franchise as the foundation for something new but the trailers make it look like predictable schlock.
>>
Thought it was overrated when I was a kid and still do tbqh
>>
>>63208560
I was hyped when the trailer came out, but the closer we get to the release date, the more i feel like i dont really care.

I'll probably download it and watch it on my tv anyway
>>
>>63208805
Same here, will watch it when the rip drops
>>
>>63208560
never watch any star wars
>>
It's just another movie we'll forget about the day after watching it
>>
I want to stick my penis in her dimples.
>>
>>63208560

>we've never seen her and tom hiddleston in the same place

suspicious.jpg
>>
>>63208560
> roonroon will never repeatedly taze you in the balls with a cattle prod

;_;
>>
>>63208560
>it's an OP posts a Rooney Mara pic with unrelated text thread
>>
>>63208560

That's the best kind of smile. None of that teeth baring shit.

>Tfw no Roon-Roon
>>
>>63208560
what's with all the spergfu threads
>>
File: 1446288999358.jpg (71 KB, 599x521) Image search: [Google]
1446288999358.jpg
71 KB, 599x521
>>63208560
>live in bongland
>tfw no in the heart of the sea until dec 25
>tfw no Creed until the middle of fucking JANUARY

meh, maybe I'll check out TFA til there's nothing betta on
>>
>>63208560
Nope, this new SW movie looks even shitter than the prequels. Looks like a load of shallow nostalgia-baiting rubbish.

I'll enjoy walking into the theater with The Revenant playing while all this shit eating plebs go to see EP7.
>>
nobody is attracted to it, thats why they are spending 2 billion dollars on marketing.
>>
Looks shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.