[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw, ANY flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: lp.jpg (816 KB, 1900x1094) Image search: [Google]
lp.jpg
816 KB, 1900x1094
Find a flaw, ANY flaw
>>
No full nudity of that brit slag.
>>
it made no sense
>>
>>63206767
No full frontal of Tom either. Shit movie.
>>
It crammed too many Ideas and themes into one movie
>>
The second act really fell through and the pacing didn't seem it worked out during then
>>
>>63206737
Its a poor mans Moon.
>>
Lots of flaws but I liked it, I'm a sucker for tom cruise and alien war movies. 6.5/10 for me
>>
File: 1409709816938.jpg (66 KB, 441x705) Image search: [Google]
1409709816938.jpg
66 KB, 441x705
>>63206737
Why did a giant computer ai need people if it has robots that are capable of doing things that humans can do?

Why did the AI die so easily?
>>
An alien super intelligence would easily detect the nuke and wouldnt be dumb enough to expose itself like that.
>>
>>63206737
i can't look up the elder scrolls oblivion without this stupid ass movie popping up
>>
Star Wars ripoff.
>>
>>63206803
Should have left out a few side plots I agree
>>
>>63206840
>Why did the AI die so easily?
Nuclear explosions tend to kill

>>63206849
>>63206854
"No."
>>
If it could shatter the moon why did it need to "invade" Earth? The same force would easily depopulate Earth.
>>
>>63206816
Came to post this.
>>
>>63206903
Moon doubled its money.
>>
>>63206934
Oblivion far more than doubled it's
>>
>>63206986
This is a Moon thread.
>>
>>63207005
>le hipster taste meme
FUCK OFF back to reddit
>>
>>63206850
>looking up elder scrolls oblivion to begin with
fuck off. or better walk through an oblivion gate and close it behind you.
>>
>>63206840
>Why did a giant computer ai need people if it has robots that are capable of doing things that humans can do?

It cloned the best human it had available and sent millions back to earth to conquere it.

You think it, a thing that is ALREADY scouring the universe for precious resources (That's why it came to earth BTW) is going to WASTE all those resources just becuase?

Hell no. You come up with a creative way to make it work, which is why it was a great movie.

Also you're a fucking idiot.

>captcha, select all the bodies of water
>>
>>63206737
Is it a great movie? No. Did I enjoy it, even after multiple viewings, yes.

It is a great looking movie. The plot is mildly interesting even if it felt like they stole parts of other movie's plots to make it.
>>
The ending sucks ass.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.