[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Batman+Robin.jpg (247 KB, 1200x1077) Image search: [Google]
Batman+Robin.jpg
247 KB, 1200x1077
>They used these costumes unironically in a film
>>
The only thing wrong with his costume is he's not buff enough
>>
>>63206219
The first 2 episodes of S1 were GOAT, unfortunatly the show got more and more campy and by S2 and S3 was unsalvagable
>>
>>63206219

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYX_zhlTDr8
>>
Thats what the costumes are actually supposed to look like. Hell, I would be fine with them if they didn't look so cheap material wise but so long as its not realistic I dont see a problem with it and kinda wish more modern costume designs would stop trying to rationalize ridiculous shit that doesn't make sense in reality anyway.
>>
That one white Catwoman gave me my first erection. She was good in that costume
>>
>>63206449
>Multimillionaire
>Wears the costume in OP
Nah
>>
>>63206553
Im talking about the design, I dont see how you can read all that and fail to pick up on the fact that I think it looks bad because of how cheap it is
>>
>>63206219
It's a comedy and a comic book adaptation so it's made for kids
>>
File: jokerprank.png (581 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
jokerprank.png
581 KB, 853x480
The reason West looks bad is because he's a chubster

His rogues gallery wore their outfits a lot better
>>
File: MTI5NDgwMDUwNTA3NTc1MjY2.jpg (46 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
MTI5NDgwMDUwNTA3NTc1MjY2.jpg
46 KB, 620x465
Batgirl's costume shows that West and Ward just needed thicker cloth for theirs to look good
>>
the series is camp
>>
>>63206297
You do know that the show was a sitcom right?
>>
Batman movies will never be as good as the detectives comics.
>>
>>63206708
theres a line between comic fun and over the top. Are you going to tell me Egghead and King Tut were better villians than the Riddle and Joker?
>>
CJAD: You brought a book out and in it you tell all the dirt about being the Boy Wonder. Why now?

BURT: Well because only now is the story complete. When I entered BATMAN as a naive 20-year-old who had only dated a couple of girls, I met Adam West, who immediately introduced me to the wildest sexual debauchery that you can imagine. Within a few months we were like two hungry sharks in a world of unlimited halibut. (laughter). Maybe I'm a little too harsh on Adam. Actually, to be more descriptive, he was more like a killer whale in a world of plankton. Together we had this wild time. Of course, remember, then was the 60s. You know, it's a different world now, but to skip ahead and really answer your question, only in the last five years did I find what I call holy maturity, finding the balance, finding the right person in my life so that I could live a normal life.
>>
Spandex that highlights real muscles > fake rubber muscles/tacticool shit in the Burton and Nolan films. Imagine Arnold rocking the West suit.
>>
>>63206219
>unironically
They were extremely ironic. That show was purposely campy as fuck. It was the funniest American show ever by a long shot until SNL came along.
>>
CJAD: You bring up a time...again you say it's the 60s...it's different from the way it is now, but another thing that's different about it is the fact that this stuff went on and nobody knew about it. Do you think two television stars like yourself in today's world could get away with all the stuff you guys got away with without being known, and conversely would people care?

BURT: Well first of all, good question...people did know about. The people on the show. I mean when you come into the set at 7:30 in the morning and you come out of make-up and the first thing you know, the ladies start coming into our dressing rooms at 7:45. We're talking about wild times in the dressing rooms, on the set, between the shots, in the lunch wagon. When we got home at night after fourteen hours on the set, I think we redefined the meaning of the word pleasure pad. And then of course, doing the personal appearances on the weekend, that's where it really got wild. And I have to be honest with you, we became like sexual vampires. On our show, I must tell you, it was...the 60s was a period of time when everything was free love. People made love to each other. It was a very open life, you know? So it wasn't as though we were out soliciting or anything. We were the ones being chased. But I must tell you, in today's world, which is really a sad reflection of our time, with the horrors and the scourge of AIDS and God only knows what else is lurking out there, that in this time it seems like about the only safe sex is to read a book!
>>
>>63206449
>not liking realistic capeshit
WTF is wrong with you?
>>
>>63206746
>>63206768
The 60s seem based as fuck
>>
>>63206219

Based batman fashion.

It's called feutre.
>>
>>63206219

Everyone was fucking high as kites in this show. Literally everyone.
EVERYONE
V
E
R
Y
O
N
E

WAS
A
S

BLITZED
L
I
T
Z
E
D
>>
>>63206746
would you 1960s Adam and Burt?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.