[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Grey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 96x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 96x144
Oh
My
Fuck

Open up the flood gates and let the tears roll because I watched this movie all the way through till the end of the credits and I thought, going into this movie, that it was going to be one of those "edgy" gory survival movies but this perticular Film hecked me up pretty well

It literally slaughtered my emotions and I never *ever* cry.

Just FUCKING CHRIST

IT WAS SO GODdamn good but heck

I'm going to be rekt for weeks RIP me
>>
>>63206145
faggot
>>
>>63206145
I wanted it to be a proper action movie. I was really disappointed.
>>
Boring as shit and the ending gave me blue balls.
>>
>>63206145
you sound like an effeminete faggot

this movie is really good but it shouldnt make you fucking cry
>>
>>63206145
Nice troll !
>>
>>63206321
3/10 at best
>>
Why were you afraid of cartoon wolves?
>>
File: snow.gif (555 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
snow.gif
555 KB, 400x276
>>63206145
Didn't make me want to cry but it was really thrilling for me and nothing seemed forced.

It was a pretty good movie.

I give it a 8/10
>>
>>63206145
Where's the downvote button?
>>
absolute trash
>>
>>63206145
>film

It's a flick at best.
>>
>>63207022

>tfw dubs
>>
I know what you mean OP. After watching it I had to go outside for a smoke and just fucking wallow in those nihilistic feels.
>>
What does it say about me that this is one of my favorite movies?
>>
File: Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg (226 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg
226 KB, 1134x1001
of course you can cry to this movie. it's one of the top examples of movies probably mostly accessible by men.

it's about dying a good death and paying the respect due to the great immutable cycle of things and the granular steps that led you and those you see in this life to this moment in time.
>>
The cliffhanger was too big
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.