[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without delving into Marvel vs. DC shitflinging, can someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge[1].jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge[1].jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
Without delving into Marvel vs. DC shitflinging, can someone explain to me how Batman is even remotely an even match for Supes?

The only two reasons why Supes would lose this fight are Batman having a Kryptonite ring and Superman's unwillingness to kill. And even then, I don't know if a ring's worth of Kryptonite is enough to be fatal.
>>
>>63205188

is this a meme thread or you honestly asking this retarded question for the 1000th time?
>>
>>63205188
Basically Superman will never kill him and Batman wouldn't kill anyone either.
It's more of a conflict of different ways to deal crimes than an actual fight.
>>
>>63205188
he's not, people who think batman is more relate-able of a character pretend like he would come up with some master plan to beat superman. Where in reality, Superman would win EVERY TIEM
>m-muh batman
>m-muh billionaire playboy with equipment more advanced than our governments have is closer to me than a god from space
>>
>>63205188
The plot

The supes isnt just vulnerable to kryptonite but the plot as well
>>
>>63205188
If Lex Luthor regularly battles Superman then Batman can too. Who even gives a shit?
>>
>trailer for a TRAILER

what the fuck is this shit
>>
Looks like they have you intrigued huh anon?
>>
>>63206358
>someone wasn't around for the teaser of the teaser for the trailer of Age of Ultron
>Someone was sleeping for the ant-sized preview of the teaser of the teaser of the tv preview of the trailer of Ant-Man

How fucking new are you?
>>
>>63205188
The answer is always Kryptonite.
>>
If they're going to mirror the comic and the animated movie he was a kryptonite spray that gets into superman's lungs and fucks his shit up.
>>
In the dark knight returns when supes and batty fight the world is engulfed in a nuclear winter and supes is weakened due to lack of sunlight plus baty has power armor on and kryptonite. so supes gets his ass kicked until batman has a heart attack
>>
Would any of them actually lose though, like in that cartoon?
>>
File: bbd68ac2.jpg (82 KB, 548x551) Image search: [Google]
bbd68ac2.jpg
82 KB, 548x551
You're not alone in your thinking, OP.
>>
Old age and treachery beats youth and skill every time.
>>
>>63207521
I think it's important to note that Batman causes the heart attack to fake his own death so they could write a shitty book about Batman going underground and training other heroes.
>>
>>63205188
its not a clash of physical bodies its a clash of ideals

now go outside and mow the lawn
>>
>>63205188

He's not even in the same league

they fought for real in The Dark Knight Returns, and Supes let Bruce win, and even then Bruce needed a tank, a robot suit and kryptonite and still almost got fucking killed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.