[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CBS actually has a DC comics show Supergirl show on their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 3523525.jpg (240 KB, 962x637) Image search: [Google]
3523525.jpg
240 KB, 962x637
>CBS actually has a DC comics show Supergirl show on their network
>partners with WB for the CW network that has Arrow and Flash

>have late night show with Colbert

>WB chooses to premiere Batman/Superman trailer on rival Disney and Marvel network ABC

COLBERT IS FINISHED!!
>>
>paying attention to any of those dumbshits
oh boy
the pleb
is real
>>
JUST FUCK MY LATE NIGHT UP
>>
>>63205074
How the hell does Fallon have such a huge audience? I remember hearing nothing but hate when people discussed him ten years ago. WTF?!!!!!?!!?!?!?!!
>>
File: Steve Rhodes.jpg (114 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Steve Rhodes.jpg
114 KB, 768x576
Why did they choose Colbert?
Did they really think that was gonna work out?
Everyone said before he started that picking a guy who does nothing but make fun of conservatives is gonna have a hard time getting the conservative audience.
Everyone says the Jews in Hollywood are all about money but they seem to make a lot of decisions based on ideology that lose them money.
>>
>>63206213
SNL>randoms
>>
>>63205074
What did CBS honestly expect going with Colbert?

The dream-team pairing was there ripe for the picking all along.

Ferguson taking over Letterman and Norm taking over Ferguson's spot would've guaranteed CBS's late night dominance, or at the very least, a close margin between Fallon and Kimmel.

It's amazing to see how quick things went to shit as soon as Letterman left. The only ones even worth watching now is Conan and Kimmel.
>>
>>63206611
I've never heard anyone say Kimmel is worth watching.
>>
>>63206611
craig was the man. his interviews felt so natural. still remember the one with robin williams
>>
>>63206670
He's the closest one that still manages to do a traditional talkshow, as opposed to Fallon, who's literally meme-reddit humor personified.
>>
>>63206213
He gets celebs on to do singing shit and that always gets huge views.
>>
good riddance to that libkek faggot
>>
>>63206611

No one gives a shit about ferguson
>>
>>63205074
Haha, the media narrative that millenials are all liberals BTFO.

They are just boring enough to like Fallon.
>>
>>63207268
c'mon man, the ferguson riots were a pretty big deal
>>
>>63205074
STEPHEN COLBERT ON SUICIDE WATCH
DEMOCRAT SHILLS BTFO
>>
>>63206670
He has the best musical guests generally. At least that's what it feels like to me
>>
Colbert is too polarizing.

If you look at Fallon and Kimmel they have a bi-partisan audience.

Colbert is heavily tilted towards the Democrats.
>>
They're all shit.

Someone resurrect Johnny, already...
>>
Colbert on suicide watch
>>
File: JUSTC.png (534 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
JUSTC.png
534 KB, 664x441
>>63206148
>>
>>63208011
>TV Scorecards

people are shit
>>
that's a bit of a stretch, if anything it is a blow to Conan who literally does a show on the WB lot and premiered the Deadpool trailer. Colbert's audience is way too old and crusty. If anything you would think they would put it on Fallon. Now Kimmel gets to premiere two hot trailers for some reason
>>
>>63208258
Poor Conan. his story reads like a Shakespearean tragedy.

"And onto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of The Tonight Show upon a troubled brow."
>>
>>63206611
Ferguson didn't want the job, right?

And as much as I love Norm, he seems to turn audiences off. He's too weird I guess. Could you imagine Norm hosting a regular late night show? It'd be a glorious train wreck. He always sounds sarcastic. Celebs would come off the show feeling insulted.
>>
>>63208258
>Colbert's audience is way too old and crusty.
Really? I know his ratings are shit, but I'd still expect most of his fanbase to be <30
>>
>>63206611
>craig ferguson
>on the late late show 10 long years, 5 shows a week
>anti-corporate and anti-hollywood
>always trying the break out the late night conventions
>move to stuck up prime time and shill harder than you ever have in your life

nah, i'd love to see more of him but that job would've killed his soul
>>
>>63208535
>Ferguson didn't want the job, right?

Nah, he just never got offered it, even though he secretly wanted it.

And I agree about Norm, but seeing him half-ass his way through a show would be amazing. It'd be like watching a public access show on a network level.
>>
>>63208258
If anything, Colberts demographic is likely too young. Millenials don't watch TV
>>
>>63208707
>craig ferguson
>go to shitty off-network show
>name game
>that lady from roll models

>hotdog joke
>>
File: jdg.gif (2 MB, 245x219) Image search: [Google]
jdg.gif
2 MB, 245x219
>that fake laugh fallon always does
>>
>>63205074
>>63206148
>>63208011
>>63208034
no.. he doesn't deserve this :(

Also, fallon is really no. 1? People enjoy his fake laughing and his forced jokes?
>>
cbs leased both letterman's and ferguson's show. letterman's production company owned both shows and rented them to cbs. If ferguson were to take over, cbs would have to continue this bad deal. they originally signed up for it because getting letterman back then was a hige deal and they over paid for him.

so letterman got mad that they did not give is protege and the show that he would own the late show slot. so cbs paid ferguson off and gave him a daytime game show, he got the idea from his friend drew carey. from this pooint, ferguson stated publically that he did not want the job.

tldr

cbs got greedy, ferguson took the money and graciously exited, and now cbs is stuck with two imbeciles that could not host a website.
>>
>>63206213
youtube-tier bait skits
epic!! music parodies
DUDE RANDOM LMAO
pleb tier shit
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.