[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you enjoy this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Worldsgreatestdad.jpg (82 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
Worldsgreatestdad.jpg
82 KB, 270x400
Did you enjoy this?
>>
>>63203462
Yes.
>>
In my top five when I really think about movies making important social statements.
>>
>>63203462
it was alright, the ending was over the top and not needed
>>
It was the first thing I thought of when Robin Williams died. Loved it.
>>
>>63203745
what message was there? that ppl shouldn't exploit tragedies for their own benefit and that sometimes ppl who kill themselves are actually assholes and not "didn do nuthin?" and that's okay?
>>
>>63203462
I enjoyed it.

I liked seeing Robin Williams in serious-ish roles. He was great in One Hour Photo even though the movie itself sucked out loud.
>>
>>63203913
It's about how vapid school culture can be. The movie reminded me of one incident when I was in high school.
>>
>>63203462
Is this the one where his son accidentally commits suicide when he is jerking off?
>>
>>63204010
Yeah, it is.

It's easy to hate his son, but Williams's acting just seemed so natural while grieving and doubting his boom in popularity.

The part where he starts weeping while looking at a rack of fetish magazines always cracks me up.
>>
>>63203462

I really could have gone the rest of my life without ever seeing Robin Williams' nutsack. Otherwise, it wasn't a bad film.
>>
>>63204225
Interesting fact: the guy that consoles him at the magazine stand is the bassist from Nirvana
>>
File: deadrobbie.jpg (98 KB, 300x426) Image search: [Google]
deadrobbie.jpg
98 KB, 300x426
>>63203462
more like
>>
>>63203913
Exactly, except for the black person part, idk what the fuck you're talking about. You're either a SJW or a really racist person to have even brought that up
>>
are you guys nuts
this movie was a piece of shit
it was so childish and stupid
>>
>>63206114
What?
>>
>>63206345
Sounds like you're the Kyle characters twin personality, congrats! Go kill yourself
>>
I enjoyed it very much and thought it was very touching.
>>
>>63206408
shit taste
>>
world's deadest dad
>>
It made me pace around the room for the last 20 minutes so p good I think.
>>
>>63206396
You know exactly what, you said "dindu nuffin", I'm guessing liberal John stewart peon who's overcompensating for white guilt.
>>
>>63206481
Do you chili dog chicks? And hate all forms of music and art too?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.