[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best, "Smartest Person in the Room" TV shows?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: p7894648_b_v7_aa.jpg (74 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p7894648_b_v7_aa.jpg
74 KB, 480x720
Limitless
Elementary
Forever
Sherlock
The Mentalist
Endgame
Hannibal
Doctor Who
House

aka, a thread with people who have the most smug and punchable faces on TV
>>
Luther
Lie to Me(that one got fucking terrible later in the run though)
Columbo, obviously
>>
>>63200444
I legit liked The Mentalist. But just because Liz was a qt
>>
File: 1299251643301.jpg (69 KB, 321x306) Image search: [Google]
1299251643301.jpg
69 KB, 321x306
Rick and Morty is this taking to the illogical extreme.
>>
>>63200444
>Limitless
>Elementary
>Forever
>Sherlock
>The Mentalist
>Endgame
>Hannibal
>Doctor Who
>House
my "lesbian-feminist" flatmates literal favorite shows. I wish it was legal for me to punch her in the face.
>>
The Librarians is like that, but the TV show has less and less of the central Librarian in them and more about the new ones who are nothing at all like The Librarian in that respect.
>>
>punchable
Guy from Limitless and guy from The Mentalist take that prize.
>>
>>63200814
But....it'd be a lot more satisfying to punch the guy in the Mentalist....except he'd just laugh at you like he trolled you.
>>
File: 454363.jpg (117 KB, 842x1094) Image search: [Google]
454363.jpg
117 KB, 842x1094
>>63200655
Yeah she was the best thing about that show
>>
>>63200814
Dude from The Mentalist was fucking great though(at least in the first season i watched, got boring afterwards), he was like House in acid and was pulling off craziest shit just to fuck with people.

IIRC there was an episodes where he threatened to blow up(or burn?) like a full research institute filled with people just to find a suspect.
>>
>>63200929
Fake virus release is what is was and the government was going to nuke the place.
>>
>>63200929
to be honest i haven't watched much mentalist i just dislike him because i was watching psych many many years ago and saw an advertisement for it and it fucking bummed me out and then the lead dude went on to do some advertisements for a bank in character as the guy from the mentalist and they really fucking irked me
>>
>>63200444
The only show on there that I can stand is Hannibal.

I haven't watched Forever or Endgame, in fairness. Worth it?
>>
>>63201197
Endgame is terrible, Forever is pretty good, but got cancelled.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 508x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 508x487
>>63200444
I miss the Mentalist. That and the Glades were my go-to Guilty Pleb Pleasures.
>>
>>63201197
If you can't stand procedurals you won't like Forever. It follows the formula very closely.
I liked it because of the immortality (and the ancient immortal)
>>
>>63201150
Mentalist was better that people thought it would be, but it had a potential to be REALLY dark and good and there were moments when it did and it was great, but i feel like they realized that their major audience is moms who lust over the main dude and just stopped trying.
>>
>>63201678
It was a bit like Highlander series meets CSI in a way. Minus the head chopping. It seemed like it was really taking off at the end of season 1.
>>
>>63201742
>but i feel like they realized that their major audience is moms who lust over the main dude and just stopped trying.

Chasing the average person's money. It ruins everything.
>>
>>63200814
But the guy from The Mentalist was basically trolling everyday. On drugs. It wasn't tea, I swear. It was fun.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.