[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've just learned that rescue won't be coming for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15
File: Greta.jpg (22 KB, 676x473) Image search: [Google]
Greta.jpg
22 KB, 676x473
You've just learned that rescue won't be coming for a long time and you're also trapped in a bathroom with Greta the Gremlin, who is making advances towards you and desperately wants to fuck.

Would you a Gremlin?
>>
File: 1.png (318 KB, 422x438) Image search: [Google]
1.png
318 KB, 422x438
>mfw
>>
who is that semen demon
>>
>>63198807

>The villain of Gremlins 3 will no doubt be Greta's human/gremlin rape child
>>
>>63198774

first tv boner thread?
>>
File: 3.png (1 MB, 1272x720) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1 MB, 1272x720
>>
>>63198856
that was joe piscopo? damn I need to rewatch this
>>
>>63198774
I'd fuck even if I wasn't trapped, dude. Come one man, get real. Fuck. Look at THAT. If you're not fucking gremlins, then you're just not treating yourself.
>>
>>63198898
No its Robert Picardo.

Also, would this movie be praised today for having a literal Transgendered Gremlin or bashed for making a joke over it?
>>
Man this movie erupted so many conflicting emotions in me.
>dat hot tranny gremlin
>dat smoking redhead
>dat cutie phoebe cates
And spider spike is pure unadulterated nightmare fuel.
>>
File: Gremlins.png (470 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Gremlins.png
470 KB, 1366x768
>mfw
>>
I would
>>
>>63198966
how was she trans? that was as female a gremlin as I've ever seen.
>>
>>63198856
DEACTIVATE EMH
>>
>>63198856
IMAGINE
>>
>>63198774
Why is hollywood so dumb?
Gremlins (1984)
Cost 11mil, grossed 153mil.

Gremlins 2 (1990)
Cost 50mil, grossed 41mil.

Why change the formula and spend almost 5x on a sequel when you know you could make it for mad cheap like the first?
>>
>>63198774

I bet she gives sinister head. I wonder what Gremlin pussy tastes/smells like.
>>
>>63199137
It was released during a time when everyone began hating sequels, probably thanks to trash the friday the 13th series that pretty much pumping out a new one every year.
Gremlins 2 was always superior in my opinion.
The first one was way too edgy, especially for a ''kids' movie''.
>>
File: Bat Gremlin.png (383 KB, 763x432) Image search: [Google]
Bat Gremlin.png
383 KB, 763x432
>>63198998

You're forgetting the Bat Gremlin too, that and Spider Gremlin I thought were absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>63199137
Gremlins 2 is nothing like the original, it's genre-savvy and ahead of it's time.

One of the better sequels to have ever been made, audiences a shit.
>>
>>63198774

It's officially announced a new Gremlins movie so be ready
>>
>>63199097
It was a regular Gremlin, who I assume is male, drinks a potion which turns him into a woman.
>>
>>63199137
Because the studio was desperate for a sequel after the first, and Dante wouldn't do it. So after they STILL couldn't find a script or a director for a sequel they begged him to do it.
He only agreed to do it after the game him total control and budget.

As a result he just made a big send up of the first, and sequels in general.
Gremlins 2 is probably one the beest sequels ever, and in the running as one of the few which surpasses the original.
>>
Bro I've taken sluts from the bar home that were uglier than that gremlin, give me a bottle of Makers and I'll fucking creampie it.
>>
>>63198856
haven't watched this in forever, it's been what, 20 years or more....Remember it was way better than the first.
>>
File: greta.jpg (36 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
greta.jpg
36 KB, 600x337
>>63199125
Imagine being Robert Picardo in that scene and having to be all like "damn Greta you fucking fine all sexy with your tight puppet strings and horrific Mick Jagger lips that could eat a man whole. I would totally get raped by you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 36-year old trekkie in a dirty toilet stall at a convention. Like seriously imagine having to be Robert and not only get mauled while Greta flaunts her disgusting puppet body in front of you, the B-horror movie lighting barely concealing the pin-up needles meant to keep the whole fucking puppet together and just sit there, take after take hour after hour while she perfected that rape. Not only having to tolerate he claws ripping your flesh, but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GRETA RAPES LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her Mordor face contort yours into types of bear attack survivor-stuff that you didn't even know existed outside a Herzog documentary. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of unwashed trekkies and androgynous Atlantis fans and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of Philly. You've never even been raped so horrifyingly before, and now you swear you can taste Fozzy Bear's crotch while she's trying to force those lovecraftian lips on you, her claws probably giving off handjobs left and right on Sesame Street and The Muppets,while she pierces and rips your flesh apart,smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "mogwai-ish" violence, the violence she worked so hard for with personal pupeteers for months. And then Spielberg calls for another take, and you know you could kill every person in this room before Kate Mulgrew could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Picardo. You're not going to lose your future Trek career over this.
>>
>>63199671

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS, ANON.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 178x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 178x279
>fucking men
>>
File: bravo travis.gif (380 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bravo travis.gif
380 KB, 500x281
>>63199671
>>
File: riker.jpg (126 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
riker.jpg
126 KB, 500x600
>>63199671
Kek
>>
File: COMPLETE SHOCK.gif (978 KB, 308x289) Image search: [Google]
COMPLETE SHOCK.gif
978 KB, 308x289
>>63199283
Nightmares I have buried deep as a kid just came back in an instant. Fuck me that's scary.
>>
greta always gave me strange boners when i was a kid.
spidergremlin was pure nightmare fuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehnv6Z9sjU8
>>
This movie is tied with Hot Shots: Part Deux as best 90s sequels ever made.
>>
I kinda want to peek under the cloth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKwuz332hU
>>
>>63198774
Sure.
She's a qt for a gremlin. But will cumming inside her be like getting her wet? Because not sure If I want more of those fuckers running around.
>>
I would love to see that hot pale green gremlin take 4 BBCs in one go and see her eyes rolling back in her head in pure ecstasy
>>
urrbody ges to name dey own gremlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM
>>
>>63200757

>Greta gets wet and excited from the prospect of actually fucking someone
>Suddenly more Gretas pop up everywhere
>Orgy time
>>
>>63201137
love that the guy doing this is a spoof of the guy from Mannequin
>>
>>63199197
This.

Gremlins is vastly overrated, while Gremlins 2 is criminally underrated.

I want a remake of Gremlins 2.
>>
>>63198966
it's a fucking gremlin
>>
>>63199283
rick baker went nuts
>>
File: 599.png (333 KB, 444x366) Image search: [Google]
599.png
333 KB, 444x366
>>63199347
>>
File: pure maiden.jpg (55 KB, 922x634) Image search: [Google]
pure maiden.jpg
55 KB, 922x634
greta is cute. CUTE!!
>>
>>63199412
the potion had a male/female sex logo on it, so it were a trans
that being said are all the grems male to begin with anyway? i mean they reproduce by popping babies out their back when they touch water... soooo
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>63199671
10/10 a daring synthesis
>>
>>63203327
they're probably like frogs and can change gender under the right conditions.
>>
>>63203683
neat!
>>
File: 654168416361.jpg (699 KB, 1456x1456) Image search: [Google]
654168416361.jpg
699 KB, 1456x1456
>>63198774
Aint s/he basically a tranny after taking that sex change potion?
>>
>>63201760
underrated post
>>
if you buy a movie on youtube, can you stream it on instasync? cuz i kinda I want to buy gremlins 2, but i also don't want to watch it alone
>>
>>63205443

Did he plan on handing them over to Sheev?
>>
>>63205443
>ahh this must be my malaria...
>...rabies.... I'VE GOT RABIES
AND I'M SUPPOSED TO GET THE FLU THIS WEEK!
>>
>>63198807
just a little sherry creates the perfect tuna noodle stew
>>
>>63205489
>instasync
don't know what that is but I doubt it as the stream is DRM'd by some gypsy magic I couldn't figure out
>>
>>63200459

You're flat on your ass, back pressed against the executive bathroom's neo art deco styled walls trying to melt yourself into it to avoid the advance of this...thing.
As it approaches it licks its disproportionately sized crimson lips. You are unable to contain a shudder and your foot inadvertently kicks against a spring hinged cabinet holding cleaning supplies. A can of scotchgard rolls noisily across the floor and the she-thing's grabs it from the floor without breaking her stride towards you. With a flip of her hair she closes her bug eyes and sprays herself while making exaggerated poses and running the can's spray across her hair, face and body. With a flick of her clawed hands she throws the empty cylinder into a corner and speaks ina falsetto rasp
"don't worry darling I've got protection..." The next thing you se is a blur of green streaking across the tile floor.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.